January Jellybeans 2013!...

i am 15 weeks and 1 day today :)! BUT i have been having menstrual like cramps down there, i am wondering if this is normal? if any of you ladies expeirenced the same thing!! i am not scared but just wondering!! also my stomache is like i did 100 sit ups kinda achey!! any answers will be greatly appreciated!!

i am 15 weeks and 1 day today :)! BUT i have been having menstrual like cramps down there, i am wondering if this is normal? if any of you ladies expeirenced the same thing!! i am not scared but just wondering!! also my stomache is like i did 100 sit ups kinda achey!! any answers will be greatly appreciated!!

actually, this week (Im 15 weeks too) I have been having the most stretching and most cramps I have ever had since becoming pregnant! These babies are groowwwwwinggg like wild fire!

Nips- I have had cramping the last day or so..... but Hubby and BD and im assuming this is why.... or a mixture of LO growing and that.

I also find i noticed i feel my belly growing bc when i sleep i feel like im sleeping on a ball of pressure above my pelvic bone. Its very odd.... and i ALWAYS have to get up and pee in the middle of the night bc of it.

Angel: i am on progesterone, but i am not sure if my levels are fluctuating, I only got them checked 1 time since i started progesterone and my levels looked fine. I get off them next week which is exciting but scary at the same time! I feel like its my crutch! But baby should have taken over by now

Ducky: great news!! :happydance:

Hubby really wants to go to the private scan for an early gender test..... so we would find out at 16 weeks rather than 20 weeks. And he calls ME impatient! :haha:

oh, and the last 2 weeks i have never been more tired in my life!! i need daily naps to make it thru the day!!! its so draining!

I also find i noticed i feel my belly growing bc when i sleep i feel like im sleeping on a ball of pressure above my pelvic bone. Its very odd.... and i ALWAYS have to get up and pee in the middle of the night bc of it.

I noticed this too! I have been trying to lay more on my side when I sleep because its uncomfortable to lay on top of that!

I noticed this too! I have been trying to lay more on my side when I sleep because its uncomfortable to lay on top of that!

yup yup!! same here.... but then i always catch myself on my belly sometimes...

The congestion has settled down a bit, but i def. wanna knock on wood bc its AWEFUL when i cant breath at night when i sleep.

thank you, this is what i figured, i wasnt nervous but just havent had it before, usually the mid wife says its ligament pain/stretching!! so i was just wondering!!
yeah i think this week is the worst its been thru out this whole pregnancy for me also!
jrowenj, do you have a date set up to find out the gender?

actually, this week (Im 15 weeks too) I have been having the most stretching and most cramps I have ever had since becoming pregnant! These babies are groowwwwwinggg like wild fire!

oh my lord LITTLE J i feel the same way, the past week i have been soooooo tired its not even funny!!i took a 2 hr nap yesterday, and on saturday i slept in till 8am, then napped at 1pm-4pm...woah!! fatigue isn't the word!
oh, and the last 2 weeks i have never been more tired in my life!! i need daily naps to make it thru the day!!! its so draining!

thank you, this is what i figured, i wasnt nervous but just havent had it before, usually the mid wife says its ligament pain/stretching!! so i was just wondering!!
yeah i think this week is the worst its been thru out this whole pregnancy for me also!

I go July 24th for a routine check-up and my Dr said I will set up the gender scan that day. I think he said I can go the following week. I AM HOPING!!!! My husband and I are doing a "stay"cation for a week at our house, so I want to find out the gender before that and hope I can talk husband into shopping and decorating during the staycation!

i go to the drs the 24th also, lol BUT dont do anatomy scan until AUGUST 6th..i was pushing it off until as long as possible so its 100 % accurate ...some ladies here had said dont trust it before 18 weeks!
hopefully hubby will go shopping!! thatll be awesome!
which do you want more a BOY or GIRL?? whats your preference

I go July 24th for a routine check-up and my Dr said I will set up the gender scan that day. I think he said I can go the following week. I AM HOPING!!!! My husband and I are doing a "stay"cation for a week at our house, so I want to find out the gender before that and hope I can talk husband into shopping and decorating during the staycation!

LittleJ - I know what you mean about being so tired. Yesterday was a rough day for me and I stay tired all day long. I can never fall asleep and nap though so it makes it worse. At night, I go right to sleep which is nice but sometimes I wish I could crash for a little while during the day.

We only have a boys name picked out. We struggled with a girls name so I decided to quit looking and asking DH until we found out for sure. Maybe we will get lucky and won't need to search for a girls name! :haha:

I had some bad cramping the other night. It didn't last a really long time but it felt just like menstrual cramping ... it was NOT fun.

So I am not sure when babies can hear outside of the womb but DH started talking a lot this morning and I could feel the baby squirming. It never moves in the morning. I was wondering if maybe it could hear daddy. :)

I have a hard time sleeping because I can only sleep on my back now. I was a side sleeper but laying on my sides now hurts and makes me sick. I know they say not to sleep on your back but I don't really have a choice. I also wake up on my stomach a lot. :shrug: Oh well. I do the best I can.

I don't really have a preference since its my first. Either will do!

LittleJ - I'm off the progesterone now too, was a bit scary! Although I had to stay on it until the end of week 13.

No nearer any names here, DH likes Leah, I like Delilah and DS likes Ruby. None of us have any boy names.

I had loads of cramps yesterday too, strange as I'd not had any for a while?

LittleJ - I'm off the progesterone now too, was a bit scary! Although I had to stay on it until the end of week 13.

No nearer any names here, DH likes Leah, I like Delilah and DS likes Ruby. None of us have any boy names.

I had loads of cramps yesterday too, strange as I'd not had any for a while?

its reassuring that your off yours and doing fine :) I was thinking since i take 2 oral pills a day at 12 weeks ill knock it down to 1x a day and then totally stop at 13 weeks. Next week tuesday is my 12 week scan so I was going to ask my Dr. how they know if my placenta is working properly or not....

We would like a HEALTHY baby since its our first and either would suffice, but ideally we would like a little boy then a little girl. At first i thought for sure it was a boy, now im wondering if its a girl... AHHH the gender scan awaits the fait!

I had a go at the baby morpher picture thingy

this is what it thinks our boy would look like
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/TK_BabyMorpher_716131_Baby.jpg

and this is what he actually looked like a few years ago

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/Lucasmwa.jpg

Thats really oretty close if u ask me haha.. Does he have red hair tho? Cant tell in the pic? Is that thebump face morpher?

haha cute. Those things are funny....id be afraid to try it out on me and hubby. I might scare myself!

wow, one of hubbys best guy friends wife was being so rediculous over the weekend. They arent trying yet for a baby but she said she wants their baby to have pretty much ALL of her features bc shes the "better" looking one of them both. I was FLOORED by her comment. I said that there are more important things to worry about than having "good" looks for your child. She also had mentioned how she wants a boy first i think so she is only going to BD in positions thatll most likely give her a boy.

im just like....O....M....G....! I was kinda annoyed and twirked by her comments actually and they made me mad considering the struggles alot of women go thru for a baby (one of our best friends had tried for over 2 years with 1 ectopic and now took out a loan for invitro, and last week they would know if it worked or not but wont tell anyone until they are in the safe zone, which is understanable) But i just COULDNT believe her

DH's work called this morning to ask him a question .... 2 hours before he was suppose to come in. Normally, he would be heading to work right about now but he's been gone since they called and I now feel like this day is going to last FOREVER!!!

I am super sleepy!!!!! Do they have a smiley face that is a zombie?!?!?!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->