January Jellybeans 2013!...

It was recommended that we do all the genetic tests because we have a history of Trisomy 13. I had the NT scan done and the results we just got back were from the MaterniT21 blood test.

It was recommended that we do all the genetic tests because we have a history of Trisomy 13. I had the NT scan done and the results we just got back were from the MaterniT21 blood test.

And we are all super happy they were able to reassure you and your family! :hugs:

Thanks Deedee, we are so thrilled that we got nothing but good news this time. I can't imagine having to go through a loss like that again.

Thanks Deedee, we are so thrilled that we got nothing but good news this time. I can't imagine having to go through a loss like that again.

I can only imagine how hard it must of been for you, I'm sure you will carry her forever in yours hearts. But it's now time to enjoy your precious, beautiful, and healthy baby rainbow without worrying to much! :hugs:

Congrats Ducky on the wonderful news!!!!!

I had the blood tests done for the genetic screening and I haven't heard back about the results. That must mean good news. No news is good news :shrug:

I wouldn't think anything would show up because there is nothing in either of our families anywhere but it never hurts. The only one I really wanted was the neural tube defect ... DD had a slight elevated level of that and they did the ultrasound to check her at 17 weeks and that is when we found out we were have a girl! :) DH didn't go to that ultrasound but I called him and said I have news about the baby and he said ok .... I said your daughter is fine!! He loved it!!! I am hoping he gets to be there this time when they tells us though. It is so exciting.

Loving all the good news ladies!!! Scans, purchases, good test results, reading all the posts has put a lovely smile on my face :) :)

Big hugs to all the ladies still feeling sick, fingers crossed you're all better in no time!

As someone who does not have a Doppler and have been stressing since my scan, was so good to hear my bubs heart beat this morn at a check up appt! :happydance:

Have a good evening northern hemisphere ladies & good day to my fellow southern hemisphere girls!!

xxxx

wow it is really quiet on here! Normally there is some sort of conversation going. Guess we are all settling into things and have run out of big conversation starters! :haha:

Anyone of you ladies able to really feel the baby inside? It's not necessarily movements, just the actually feeling that the baby is in there? I get that a lot right before bed. :cloud9: what a happy little feeling. :)

I just saw my new midwife and she is soooooo lovely, she spent over an hour with us and is just a really nice warm person. My previous one was nice but hard to warm to. My husband felt very included and he thanked her for that. It was great and I feel much more comfortable about it all, my second birth was with a Doctor I couldn't stand, he was absolutely rude, so having someone I can gel with is important to me.

Lillian - We got to hear the heart beat which was exciting for us too as we don't have a doppler either.

I spoke too soon about having my energy back... I'm back to tired again today and yesterday ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Anybody narrow their name choices down?? I'm having the hardest time finding names I like. :haha: I think I'm going to wait til we find out the gender before discussing names any further, cause we're getting no where fast. :rofl:

I've got Jason Wyatt for a boy.

And for girl: Priya (Pree ah) Marie and Bella Marie.

We have a girls name but not even close on a boys name. Nymbler.com is good, you choose a few names you like and it will choose similar ones and you can block certain names and keep a favourites list.

We really like Sophie Kate for a girl, but for boys its SO much harder. Hubby doesn't like tons of boys names, I really like Callan, and hubby did too at first, but now hes gone off it! Fickle hubby!

We have Jackson Thomas for a boy and Evelyn (unsure of middle name) for a girl :) Only 18 more days till my gender scan :) whoop whoop

I'm finding it hard ti find any names I bought a book and still doesn't really help.

As of now Audrey Michelle for a girl and Andrew Michael for a boy!

Anybody narrow their name choices down?? I'm having the hardest time finding names I like. :haha: I think I'm going to wait til we find out the gender before discussing names any further, cause we're getting no where fast. :rofl:

aww nikki, noo wonder you get morning sickness :) very active baby :) congrats sweetie...very lovely
Sooooo :) Had my scan but need to go back on friday because.... BABY WOULDNT COOPERATE! Baby kept flipping sides and doing handstands and kicking so for 45 minutes we tried.. i got up, went to the bathroom, switched sides and kept moving! I dont mind though, it just means we can go see bean again :) Baby just wouldnt lay stay on his/her back.. Heres a few pics that we got today though!
https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/12week3days.jpg
[IMG]https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/12wek3days.jpg[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->