January Jellybeans 2013!...

I thought I posted my dr appointment update in here, but it either didn't post or I'll apologize now if this is a double post.. :thumbup:

Well dr has decided that he will induce me at 39 weeks. Due to the gestational diabetes and my daughter was 8lbs 1oz, he doesn't want to risk baby getting too big.. When I told him 39weeks was Christmas day for me.. :haha: He said well then December 26th it is.. unless I go into labor on my own before then.. Which is unlikely. :rofl: So much for giving birth as far away from Christmas as possible.. :rofl:

So now I wait til my ultrasound, 14 days.. :happydance:

Wow, a Christmas+1 baby! These months can't go by fast enough!

It also depends on muscle tone of your tummy, if you don't use ur core a lot, then chances are u will show sooner, or if you are really in shape, less likely to show very fast. Not always to do with height, there are a few factors.

i had thought of that but wasn't sure how much of a factor it was. I was in in really good shape when i was preggo with DD. Not in as good a shape with this one, but i don't think i am showing that much yet either. :shrug: maybe i'm in better shape than i think

16 week midwife appointment, according to the booklet my midwife gave me is to discuss 18-20 week scan and answer any questions. Review, discuss record the results of any screening tests, measure blood pressure and check urine for protein and consider an iron supplement if anaemic.

Hope that helps, this is for the uk x

Do you stay the same fruit for more than one week later in pregnancy?

I'm a lemon today yay

16 week midwife appointment, according to the booklet my midwife gave me is to discuss 18-20 week scan and answer any questions. Review, discuss record the results of any screening tests, measure blood pressure and check urine for protein and consider an iron supplement if anaemic.

Hope that helps, this is for the uk x

I have a chart too, and it says pretty much the same thing, but it also says: Hear the baby's heartbeat.

I'm a peach today!

I have been wearing maternity underwear for 2 weeks - WONDERFUL!

I just bought some cut maternity clothes today and have been wearing maternity stretch tanks under my tops. I FINALLY found a pair of shorts that didn't look...errr...like I was having a baby! Some of the shorts options are so ugly. Whoever thought that pregnant women, with their extra fat and cellulite, want linen-thin shorts are nuts. :)

I'm a peach today!

I just bought some cut maternity clothes today and have been wearing maternity stretch tanks under my tops. I FINALLY found a pair of shorts that didn't look...errr...like I was having a baby! Some of the shorts options are so ugly. Whoever thought that pregnant women, with their extra fat and cellulite, want linen-thin shorts are nuts. :)

I have been wanting some maternity underwear. Mine are so uncomfortable but I feel weird if I don't wear any. I'm not fond of the maternity shorts either. I think they all look weird. Right now I just have a couple pairs of leggings because I'm not really big enough to fit into the maternity clothes but my pants are too tight on my stomach and that doesn't help when you are sick to your stomach. I have also been wearing a lot of dresses. Those are my favorite so far. When I really start showing, I want some cute maternity clothes. I looked frumpy with DD and I will not do that again! BLAH!

I'm a peach today!

yay for being a peach!!!

I'm a lemon today yay

Congrats on being a lemon, we are on the same date.

Here is the list: https://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/articles/how-big-is-baby.aspx of the fruit count

:haha: That is week 38 ... I wish!!! I am very happy to see new fruit. I always look forward to Thursdays as that is my new fruit day! :happydance:

I'm the same way, I always look forward to Fridays when I changeover. My last ultrasound I measured one day bigger, but I'm still keeping my original due date. I don't think one day is going to make a huge difference. But yay for the end of the week fruit changes!!!

I'm a peach today!

I've been also wearing maternity underwear for ages now. Haha, hubby always has some witty comment whenever he sees me just with them.

I'm actually considering making some VF jeans I bought for $5.00 into maternity pants with a stretch shirt. I'm fond of DIY projects, I might as well make me a couple of those since my pants really don't fit anymore on my lower tummy.

I'm a lemon today yay

Here is the list: https://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/articles/how-big-is-baby.aspx of the fruit count
Cool thank you. On my ticker it doesn't look as many fruits as that.
I was originally due 12th jan but they changed it at scan to the 9th jan.

I feel like the weeks are starting to go quicker now yay

I'm a lemon today yay

Cool thank you. On my ticker it doesn't look as many fruits as that.
I was originally due 12th jan but they changed it at scan to the 9th jan.

I feel like the weeks are starting to go quicker now yay

Yeah, I think they are only 26 fruits on the actual ticker. Some of those fruits seem like they might be bigger than the ones to come... but oh well, here's to counting new weeks on smack middle Wednesday. :thumbup: Today is the day I catch up on Pregnancy Vlogs and read on the current week i'm in.

I finally gave in and got myself some maternity bras the other day. They are so un-sexy, but boy are they comfortable. My stomach is quite prominent now even though this is only my first, but I think it's because I had a wee tummy anyway and it has been about 2 years since I have done any sit ups. I have ordered a couple of pairs of maternity trousers for work as my current ones just don't do up properly anymore.

I was so disappoined that the 14 weeks mark has come and gone and I still feel horrible. My midwife told me I would probably be feeling better by 14 weeks and I have been clinging to that. I thought maybe last week I was feeling a wee bit better, but no things have got worse again this week. It is comforting to know that others are still in the same boat, but obviously I would much rather we were all feeling much better!

I finally gave in and got myself some maternity bras the other day. They are so un-sexy, but boy are they comfortable. My stomach is quite prominent now even though this is only my first, but I think it's because I had a wee tummy anyway and it has been about 2 years since I have done any sit ups. I have ordered a couple of pairs of maternity trousers for work as my current ones just don't do up properly anymore.

I was so disappoined that the 14 weeks mark has come and gone and I still feel horrible. My midwife told me I would probably be feeling better by 14 weeks and I have been clinging to that. I thought maybe last week I was feeling a wee bit better, but no things have got worse again this week. It is comforting to know that others are still in the same boat, but obviously I would much rather we were all feeling much better!

Dr told me that it would probably pass by week 16. :hugs: Hope we all start feeling better!

My friend was super sick until 17 weeks and then it completely stopped.

I have had a headache for 24 hours. Finally caved in and took some paracetomol.

I don't see my midwife for another 5 weeks 16 August, then 20 week scan end of August, I have to wait for a call to confirm the date. Cant wait for that,it is killing me not knowing the gender!

my symptoms are fading away - no more tender breasts and no more nausea... please help... i am terrified :(((((

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->