January Jellybeans 2013!...

I finally gave in and got myself some maternity bras the other day. They are so un-sexy, but boy are they comfortable. My stomach is quite prominent now even though this is only my first, but I think it's because I had a wee tummy anyway and it has been about 2 years since I have done any sit ups. I have ordered a couple of pairs of maternity trousers for work as my current ones just don't do up properly anymore.

I was so disappoined that the 14 weeks mark has come and gone and I still feel horrible. My midwife told me I would probably be feeling better by 14 weeks and I have been clinging to that. I thought maybe last week I was feeling a wee bit better, but no things have got worse again this week. It is comforting to know that others are still in the same boat, but obviously I would much rather we were all feeling much better!

I was clinging to that hope too ... but alas no such luck here either! Hoping everyday that it will be the day for this to go away. I'm holding out hope for 16 weeks now.

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/TK_BabyMorpher_631867_Baby.jpg Boy

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/TK_BabyMorpher_718162_Baby2.jpg Girl

Finally got the morpher on the bump to work for me. Not sure why it wasn't working. :shrug:

La Mere - They turned out cute!

I finished my DIY preggo pants! They turned out pretty good! Took me about an hour but im wearing them right now no problems.

Here is the link I used to get an idea of how to make them:

https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-Maternity-Jeans-Using-Regular-Jeans-an/?ALLSTEPS

Hey ladies

As for the name conversation.......here is what we have:
Jaxson Alexander
Mickayla Riali (Ri-lee, but spelled the same way as my SIL name)

What about everyone else?

I'm so glad I'm not the only one in maternity clothes!! I'm starting to feel like everyone has lost weight- I've gained like 8 lbs!!! And I'm not really doing anything all that different. ugh. I was not petite to begin with, a US 14, and I think the baby is pushing all my fluff up and out. People keep commenting on how cute I look and how much I'm already showing but in some ways its depressing because I know it's not the baby that's showing. I'm starting to get nervous that I may end up really big :( I've been in maternity clothes for weeks because it's way more comfortable than my other stuff.

So exciting that everyone's gender scans will be starting soon...ours is August 20th, 5 weeks from Monday (not that I'm counting!!). I have my next check up Thursday next week.

I was a US size 12-14 before becoming pregnant. I have been in maternity pants for awhile now just for pure comfort. Everyone thinks I have bump going on but I feel like its just my fat. My mom told me how cute I look today because I was wearing a tighter shirt, but I felt fat! I dont feel like its a true bump but i think its getting there!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one in maternity clothes!! I'm starting to feel like everyone has lost weight- I've gained like 8 lbs!!! And I'm not really doing anything all that different. ugh. I was not petite to begin with, a US 14, and I think the baby is pushing all my fluff up and out. People keep commenting on how cute I look and how much I'm already showing but in some ways its depressing because I know it's not the baby that's showing. I'm starting to get nervous that I may end up really big :( I've been in maternity clothes for weeks because it's way more comfortable than my other stuff.

So exciting that everyone's gender scans will be starting soon...ours is August 20th, 5 weeks from Monday (not that I'm counting!!). I have my next check up Thursday next week.

La Mere - They turned out cute!

I finished my DIY preggo pants! They turned out pretty good! Took me about an hour but im wearing them right now no problems.

Here is the link I used to get an idea of how to make them:

https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-Maternity-Jeans-Using-Regular-Jeans-an/?ALLSTEPS

Thanks, DeeDee! And thanks for the instructions for the DIY preggo pants! I love it! I think I will be trying that myself.

Hey ladies

As for the name conversation.......here is what we have:
Jaxson Alexander
Mickayla Riali (Ri-lee, but spelled the same way as my SIL name)

What about everyone else?

Well, we've gone back to the drawing board on names. So, ATM I have.. goose egg. :haha:

We have names all sorted (yay!) and hopefully with the scans every fortnight we'll find out the gender sooner :happydance:

i finally got a morph pic......kinda weird.....i need news pics

but eh it was fun

Attachments

• morph1.png
    morph1.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 2
  • morph2.png
    morph2.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 3
Wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I THINK I just felt baby moving! I felt it while sitting on the sofa and I quickly put my hand on tummy and felt like... yeah, bubbles. It was amazing haha... I hope my gasses aren't playing games with me LOL

Congrats to all the new fruits today! I'm excited to be an orange on Friday! :dance:

As far as names, we have Emilynne Dorothy picked out for a girl (Dorothy is my grandmother who passed away last August) and Christian Jacob for a boy.

Holy cow this baby is active, let me tell ya! I want so badly to be able to feel the movements outside, so DH and my boys can feel them too!

On the bump front, mine seems to be definitely more baby/uterus than fluff now!

Wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I THINK I just felt baby moving! I felt it while sitting on the sofa and I quickly put my hand on tummy and felt like... yeah, bubbles. It was amazing haha... I hope my gasses aren't playing games with me LOL

DeeDee, thats so awesome! :hugs: :happydance:

Ugh...im dreading wearing maternity pants...i live in yogas, stretch pants and sundresses lol. I gained 5 lbs first trimester even though i was sick .... No jeans fit or dress clothes for work... Blah!

I was a US size 12-14 before becoming pregnant. I have been in maternity pants for awhile now just for pure comfort. Everyone thinks I have bump going on but I feel like its just my fat. My mom told me how cute I look today because I was wearing a tighter shirt, but I felt fat! I dont feel like its a true bump but i think its getting there!

I love you two. You've put my mind at ease that I'm not the only one in clothes and going through these weight emotions. I lost 20lbs prior to pregnancy but hadn't hit my goal weight when we got pregnant. (I told DH it would probably take awhile and thought I had more time to stick with Weight Watchers! We got pregnant the first month!)

I've still got a pooch but carry my weight very well considering I have a petite frame. My husband thinks I am showing, however, I am convinced it's just my fat and bloat. I am not sure I am of the right frame of mind to accept baby weight gain but I am gradually getting there. I have been obsessing over the scale, I am nervous about weight gain, and feel embarrassed and awkward about needing maternity clothes so soon because I am convinced it's fat.

To date I have gained up to 3lbs but it fluctuates greatly day to day. I just bought maternity shorts, a skirt, and a dress today along with shirts. It is just so much more comfortable than a waist band pinching my belly.

As far as maternity undies go, I don't have over the belly ones. I bought low bikinis and hipsters at Motherhood Maternity but was skeptical that they would really feel different since there's no tummy panel. They are great. They are cut so that they don't ride up your crack and have extra stretch in the waist band that allows for belly growth. I might have to go up a size in the future but we'll see if my butt widens as this pregnancy advances.

how cool is that!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

i cant wait!

So glad I'm not the only one!! Isnt it hard not to be self conscious? My mom gets so mad if I call myself fat... She keeps telling me my body shape has changed and I look pregnant, not fat. And I have so much maternity clothing... It's so freakin comfortable! Although I have to go shopping to find a dress for my best frieda bachelorette in 4 weeks. I will definitely be the boring pregnant chick. I'll be 23 weeks when I'm in her wedding and I'm praying my dress will be ok. All the other girls are sticks and I'm going to be the awkwar hot sweaty bridesmaid!! Plus the color and fabric will totally show sweat... I hope her photographer is good at editing because I am going to be delicious...

So glad I'm not the only one!! Isnt it hard not to be self conscious? My mom gets so mad if I call myself fat... She keeps telling me my body shape has changed and I look pregnant, not fat. And I have so much maternity clothing... It's so freakin comfortable! Although I have to go shopping to find a dress for my best frieda bachelorette in 4 weeks. I will definitely be the boring pregnant chick. I'll be 23 weeks when I'm in her wedding and I'm praying my dress will be ok. All the other girls are sticks and I'm going to be the awkwar hot sweaty bridesmaid!! Plus the color and fabric will totally show sweat... I hope her photographer is good at editing because I am going to be delicious...

I hear ya, ill be 7 months in my best friends wedding....its a mermaid dress! I feel like im going to ruin her pictures :(

I'm in a shorter cotton dress that cuts in from the armpits to the collar but shows that weird armpit cleavage... Which will be even more flattering with my now larger bb's! I'm worried il ruin things too! Plus she wants to walk from the church to the beach for pics and then walk to the reception... Im going to be one hot mama and I don't mean in a good way!

O myyy where is the wedding located!? Going to be hot i assume :/. Poor u :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"