January Jellybeans 2013!...

cant wait till dh can fell baby sometimes i feel something but im never sure

Sometimes ithink i feel baby, but i dont know for sure so i dont say anything lol..def feels like bubbles!

Congrats at all the baby movements!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!

I am ready to feel those movements again. Still not sure why I don't anymore. :shrug: I can sometimes feel where the baby is but not the actual movement (if that makes sense). I drank two glasses of orange juice today because I was craving it so bad. Thankfully I didn't suffer with the hellacious indigestion like last time. Still didn't make tiny move but it was yummy! I am so ready to go back to the doctor to hear that little heartbeat again!! DD holds her ears because she thinks it is going to be loud every time. Sometimes the doctor rubs it across my skin or clothing and it makes a loud sound. :haha: She is funny!

Mid September on the Jersey shore so it'll be hit or miss in terms of weather. Could be hot, could be cool, could be a hurricane...

Hi girls, i'm sorry i've been MIA for so long, i'll update post one with people who have sent me PMs very soon and hopefully drop in more regularly.

Hi girls, i'm sorry i've been MIA for so long, i'll update post one with people who have sent me PMs very soon and hopefully drop in more regularly.

Hope sharing the news with your family went well Betheney!!

Welcome back!

xx

Welcome back Betheney :)

I have never had maternity undies I never knew there was such thing. I've always just worn my bikini ones that come up under the bump.

I'm kind of cheap, I hate spending money on maternity stuff, especially since this is definitely my last baby and I don't have any maternity clothes from my last pregnancies (over 12 years ago). Because I don't work, well not outside the house anyway, I can get away with having very few maternity clothes. I have some comfy lounge pants I end up in most days when I know I won't leave the house. It's winter here so it's easy to hide indoors brrrr. I'm going to sew some belly bands soon because my non-maternity t-shirts are starting to expose my bump and it saves me buying more. I know some women wear mens tshirts but I feel so manly in OH's tshirts I'd prefer something more girly.

My midwife said that if you haven't given birth for 8 years or more they basically class you as a first time mother again as it's like starting over. Things go back to all the right places and when you labour its the equivalent of doing it the first time. I'd never heard of this, I need to research it because it has me worried. I was hoping third time would be a breeze!

Oh Goodness, Darkstar - I'm in the same situation. I can't stand buying maternity clothes - they're so expensive, and only needed for a short time. I wear my normal knickers, and have promised OH he can buy me new ones after bubby is born - he's excited, cause he hates my comfy cotton knickers. I have however bought a couple of pairs of maternity jeans on special as it's winter here, and none of my pants fit. By the way - things go back to the right places?? My tummy and boobs and girly bits never did!! I had 7 years between my second and third kids, and went from a 2 hour labour to a 20 minute labour - it'd be great if this one slows down!!

Well, it's taken me weeks, but I finally made it to the end of this thread. Silly me had a week off reading a few weeks ago and it's been a full time job trying to catch up here! You ladies are prolific writers!!

I'm so sorry to all the women who have new angel babies - I know how devastating it is. I hope to see you all back again soon!

Is anyone here planning to get a 3D/4D scan? I'm thinking about it - I never had them with my other three. They look really cool, but are so expensive!!

Oh - another thing - I'm 15 weeks today and have told my closest family and friends, and a few workmates figured out I was pregnant when I was so sick for a few weeks (but they haven't shared - no one in management knows, and most other people don't) I've decided not to tell anyone else.

This is because I've been trying to get in contact with one of my closest friends since I was 8 weeks pregnant, and we keep playing phone tag. This is normal for us and doesn't normally cause problems. I know I could go crazy and just keep calling until I get onto her, but I've decided this is kind of fun to see how long it takes for her to get back to me now.

I refuse to tell anyone else I'm pregnant until she knows. I'm already showing, and doing my best to hide my tummy. But 15 weeks, and 5th pregnancy - it's getting hard to hide!!

I wonder if I'm going to not tell anyone I'm pregnant and have a baby in my arms before she calls me back...?

Anyone else not telling?

So glad I'm not the only one!! Isnt it hard not to be self conscious? My mom gets so mad if I call myself fat... She keeps telling me my body shape has changed and I look pregnant, not fat. And I have so much maternity clothing... It's so freakin comfortable! Although I have to go shopping to find a dress for my best frieda bachelorette in 4 weeks. I will definitely be the boring pregnant chick. I'll be 23 weeks when I'm in her wedding and I'm praying my dress will be ok. All the other girls are sticks and I'm going to be the awkwar hot sweaty bridesmaid!! Plus the color and fabric will totally show sweat... I hope her photographer is good at editing because I am going to be delicious...

I hear ya, ill be 7 months in my best friends wedding....its a mermaid dress! I feel like im going to ruin her pictures :(

I am going to be 35 weeks at my brothers wedding. Luckily December in the UK is very cold lol. I've had to find a maternity dress that matches the bridesmaids dresses but I'm scared I'm just going to look like a huge fat lump!

My brothers wedding is next month! I sure hope I pop by then. :) It'll be awesome having bumps at the weddings. :)

My brothers wedding is next month! I sure hope I pop by then. :) It'll be awesome having bumps at the weddings. :)[/QUOTE

Im a bridesmaid at by BIL's wedding next month, Ive already popped so we are off to have my dress altered this weekend as they bought it before I got pregnant, luckily its a floaty one so should be ok :)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one in maternity clothes!! I'm starting to feel like everyone has lost weight- I've gained like 8 lbs!!! And I'm not really doing anything all that different. ugh. I was not petite to begin with, a US 14, and I think the baby is pushing all my fluff up and out. People keep commenting on how cute I look and how much I'm already showing but in some ways its depressing because I know it's not the baby that's showing. I'm starting to get nervous that I may end up really big :( I've been in maternity clothes for weeks because it's way more comfortable than my other stuff.

So exciting that everyone's gender scans will be starting soon...ours is August 20th, 5 weeks from Monday (not that I'm counting!!). I have my next check up Thursday next week.

I am a size US 14 as well..... and i feel the exact same was as you!! i have just been putting my button part of my pants below my belly now bc its so uncomfy but now thats even getting uncomfy. Lastnight Hubby and i went out to eat mexican ( i was craving) and i wore my maternity shorts i had gotten with the high elastic bely band (i LOVE those) and OMG i let my belly go and OH MAN! i looked like i should be 6 months pregnant! I told hubby i look so HUGE and FAT and he rubbed my belly and was like "no ur not, u have a baby in there" but he knows the LO is only the size of a lime! haha My tummy was so round and hard..... but those maternity shorts were SOOO comfy, i didnt wanna get out of them. It was the first time i wasnt trying to hide the belly and it really felt kinda awesome!

I have only gained 3 pounds so far thats why I am starting to convinvce myself its a bump! Im glad you mentioned motherhood for maternity underwear because I am going to need that.

Nikki-my friends were in a wedding wearing mermaid dresses while pregnant and it looked great, pregnant people glow so no worries!

So I feel all bad for my husband because he has to get up at four this morning for work and the wind is going like crazy, so I'm concerned about him driving to work. Then, I get up to go to the bathroom at five only to find that the only reason he got up for work at 4 AM is so he could play a computer game for an hour before he left. And he doesn't understand why that pisses me off. Forget that he played the entire time he was home yesterday, then he gets up early when he knows I can't sleep without him to play it. And now I'm not going to fall back to sleep because I'm so angry at him.

Oh Goodness, Darkstar - I'm in the same situation. I can't stand buying maternity clothes - they're so expensive, and only needed for a short time. I wear my normal knickers, and have promised OH he can buy me new ones after bubby is born - he's excited, cause he hates my comfy cotton knickers. I have however bought a couple of pairs of maternity jeans on special as it's winter here, and none of my pants fit. By the way - things go back to the right places?? My tummy and boobs and girly bits never did!! I had 7 years between my second and third kids, and went from a 2 hour labour to a 20 minute labour - it'd be great if this one slows down!!

Well, it's taken me weeks, but I finally made it to the end of this thread. Silly me had a week off reading a few weeks ago and it's been a full time job trying to catch up here! You ladies are prolific writers!!

I'm so sorry to all the women who have new angel babies - I know how devastating it is. I hope to see you all back again soon!

Is anyone here planning to get a 3D/4D scan? I'm thinking about it - I never had them with my other three. They look really cool, but are so expensive!!

yes im doing the 3D/4D us. we are doing it at 16 weeks to find out the gender early. Our package deal we got is pretty affordable considering! Its only $80 which includes a 30 minute session, CD, DVD, US in 2D,3D,4D and 5 black and white photos and 5 color photos. Plus a coupon to come back at around 30 weeks for another 3D/4D US which shows better facial feature shots when the LO has more details.

I will be going when im 16 1/2 weeks which is August 17th!

oh man, that last few days i have had such a headache! Wake up to pee EVERY night, SUPER tired and feeling it take more of a toll on my body. This morning i woke up and did not feel good at all, very tempted in calling into work but I didnt.

Do any of you ladies find that your starving, but you can only eat 5 bites and then your SUPER full? i keep having that..... like my whole system is backed up or somthing

Lauren: Isnt it great how you can hear LO super well now!? I did the doppler lastnight and i always find LO super fast and his little heartbeat is very loud and strong. I also notice he likes to turn away more now when i have the doppler on him, haha

Yes, since ur internal organs are already moving to make room for the baby - I think it makes eating more than a portion impossible...

for the ladies talking about maternity clothes....

I go to a store that we have called Burlington Coat Factory (yes it has more than coats :haha:) and i go right to the maternity clearance clothes. Their normal prices arent usually bad anyways bc its kind of like a "tj MAxx" or "Marshalls" or "home goods" store where they buy any extra clothes from suppliers and sell them cheaper. The pants are usually $18 a pair. But i have gotten the clearance ones which range from $7-$12. I bought 2 pairs of maternity pants, 1 pair of maternity shorts, 3 pairs of maternity crop shorts (they go to my knee or slightly below) all for less than $60!

I NEVER want to pay full price for anything so i always go into the clearance. And for maternity clothes, i honestly feel like you can find anything u would wear in there, i mean.... were not trying to look super fashionable in elastic pants haha

Hubby was shocked to see the pants were "stylish", he thought they would have no pockets and look like old lady pants :haha: So needless to say he was very surprised when i put them on and they looked like "normal" jeans

ps. i LOVE the high elastice, all around belly bands they put on the jeans. Bc i have some fluff, those short elastic bands push into my belly chub and makes me belly not look pregnant, just fat..... but the full belly elastice (it goes all the way up to under your bb's) gives my belly a nice "globe" look and makes it look more pregnant belly than chubby belly

I was going to take a picture whith my pregger shorts on yesterday and post on here how rediculously large my belly looks... but i didnt want u ladies to judge how huge i actually look haha

for the ladies talking about maternity clothes....

I go to a store that we have called Burlington Coat Factory (yes it has more than coats :haha:) and i go right to the maternity clearance clothes. Their normal prices arent usually bad anyways bc its kind of like a "tj MAxx" or "Marshalls" or "home goods" store where they buy any extra clothes from suppliers and sell them cheaper. The pants are usually $18 a pair. But i have gotten the clearance ones which range from $7-$12. I bought 2 pairs of maternity pants, 1 pair of maternity shorts, 3 pairs of maternity crop shorts (they go to my knee or slightly below) all for less than $60!

YESSS!!!!! I love love love love burlington, TJ maxx and marshalls!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->