January Jellybeans 2013!...

Little J post it. :thumbup: I love Burlington coat factory. They had a tshirt there the other day that said "Does this baby make me look fat?" :rofl: I agree their prices are great even when they're not on clearance. I always seem to forget about them tho. I plan on going to look at stuff when I know the gender. :flower:

Seriously, I've got more than enough extra fluff and I've thought the same thing about posting.... But belly is popped even more now....
Thinking I'll take the first pic today at 14 wks. It's also nice to have people start guessing the gender :)
I bought a bunch of maternity stuff at 11 wks, I always choose sale items and I even got a couple bottoms at a second hand store in really good condition!

I think there is a "bump" post on here that u can post ur pics.....

So, I have a horrible ITCHYYYY rash on the bottom of both my boobs... what the hell is it?!?!

Jrow, your a AVACADO!!!!!!! YAY! i love guacamole... :winkwink:

ok ok, when i get home ill take a pic. I know you ladies wouldnt out right judge i just hope your not thinking "wow shes a fatty" in your heads, haha

I think its kinda funny bc, i feel like i try and "suck in" what i can and think im hiding some of it... but in reality i bet it looks no different than if i just let it all hang out, haha iv just been trying to hide a bit at work until my 12 week on tuesday then ill start wearing my maternity pants to work etc. I just havdnt told anyone other than my boss in case somthing were to happen bc i dont like mixing personal with work stuff

Heat rash? Not sure about that one....
Maybe make sure that you wash really well under them and dry thoroughly. If it doesn't clear up in a few days, check with doc for sure....
Mine have been getting itchy between them if they rub together..... And of course I somehow left a big scratch mark that now has broken blood vessels....

Nikk- I was going to ask you.... did u drink juice before your US? maybe thats y the baby was going nuts?! I was going to drink some OJ bc ladies said it makes the baby move around more. But if its gunna cause LO to have a break dance party i think i might refrain so i can see his pretty little face

Heat rash? Not sure about that one....
Maybe make sure that you wash really well under them and dry thoroughly. If it doesn't clear up in a few days, check with doc for sure....
Mine have been getting itchy between them if they rub together..... And of course I somehow left a big scratch mark that now has broken blood vessels....

its kinda underneath like where they touch my stomach (when Im not wearing a bra)... maybe its from them stretching... ughhhhhh

Little J that's me too, constantly starving and can't eat much.

Brieri ur DH sounds like mine, worse because he doesn't have a 9-5 job, he's on call so only goes out if something goes wrong; sometimes he's home the entire week but still he can't come to bed b4 1am cuz he's playing games, and he's up again by 7 to play some more.

Hello Ladies!! I know it has been a while since I've posted, so I just wanted to come in and post a quick update.

I had an appointment on Tuesday at 14 weeks, 3 days. I have a pretty good sized cyst on my right ovary that they have been monitoring, so they scheduled me for a scan so they could check it out. While in the scan, of course they checked on baby, and I asked the nurse if it was too early to tell the sex. She said with the machine that they were using to take pics of my cyst, they could probably tell, if I wanted to know.

I asked her if, since my husband wasn't with me, she could write it down and put it in an envelope for us to open once he got home from work. She said if she could get baby to hold still long enough to get a clear picture, and she was confident in what she saw, she would print the pic and seal that up for me.

So, I went home with a sealed up ultrasound picture!! We called family and my best friend over and opened up the envelope that night.

We are having a little BOY!!! I showed the picture to my best friend, who's son just turned one, and she said, "Oh yeah, that's definitely a boy!" :happydance:

Hope everyone is feeling good!!

Little J that's me too, constantly starving and can't eat much.

Brieri ur DH sounds like mine, worse because he doesn't have a 9-5 job, he's on call so only goes out if something goes wrong; sometimes he's home the entire week but still he can't come to bed b4 1am cuz he's playing games, and he's up again by 7 to play some more.

Its especially hard because I live next to the marine base to be with him, 600 miles from my family and friends. He's all I've got out here. Its very lonely. I played video games and computer games with him all day yesterday hoping it would get it out of his system and he still did it.

Hey ladies,

Anyone feeling extra pressure/tightness? I woke up in the middle of the night with pressure feeling right where the baby is. Not painful, not crampy......just.....pressure/achy.

Anyone else feel that this week?

Hey ladies,

Anyone feeling extra pressure/tightness? I woke up in the middle of the night with pressure feeling right where the baby is. Not painful, not crampy......just.....pressure/achy.

Anyone else feel that this week?

definitely!!! when I roll over in bed it feels like a heavy feeling in my tummy!

Oh wow, Kim! That's great news!! Congrats on your little boy!!

YAY Babydust!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My new favorite day of the week because I get to be a new fruit!!! I'm an ORANGE!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Feeling optimistic today because I woke up feeling relatively good. Crossing my fingers that it stays that way.

congrats babydust........wow that is early!!! what wasthe heartbeat.....im guessing the gender off of that right now......lol

littleJ - im have huge issues with hunger and not being able to eat much......still ms, peridocal h/a's, and being extremely tired!!! must be baby growing a ton. I also have issues of baby moving under the doppler.

jrowe- the heat probably has something to do with the rash......sweat boobs!!! hahaha try babypowder???

congrats babydust........wow that is early!!! what wasthe heartbeat.....im guessing the gender off of that right now......lol

littleJ - im have huge issues with hunger and not being able to eat much......still ms, peridocal h/a's, and being extremely tired!!! must be baby growing a ton. I also have issues of baby moving under the doppler.

jrowe- the heat probably has something to do with the rash......sweat boobs!!! hahaha try babypowder???

maybe i was sweating in my sleep... ewww!

OMG. I NEED TO KNOW THE SEX OF THIS BABY RIGHT NOW OR I MAY JUST DIEEEEEE

can you get a private scan?

can you get a private scan?

well, i go in 3 weeks... my cheap husband said we can wait! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back