January Jellybeans 2013!...

congrats babydust........wow that is early!!! what wasthe heartbeat.....im guessing the gender off of that right now......lol

littleJ - im have huge issues with hunger and not being able to eat much......still ms, peridocal h/a's, and being extremely tired!!! must be baby growing a ton. I also have issues of baby moving under the doppler.

jrowe- the heat probably has something to do with the rash......sweat boobs!!! hahaha try babypowder???

Heartbeat was 157bpm at that appointment.

Hey everyone! Is anyone planning to go on holiday in the second trimester? We're going to Crete for a week in September (I'll be about 20 weeks) and I was wondering if anyone had any tips / advice?

congrats babydust........wow that is early!!! what wasthe heartbeat.....im guessing the gender off of that right now......lol

littleJ - im have huge issues with hunger and not being able to eat much......still ms, peridocal h/a's, and being extremely tired!!! must be baby growing a ton. I also have issues of baby moving under the doppler.

jrowe- the heat probably has something to do with the rash......sweat boobs!!! hahaha try babypowder???

maybe i was sweating in my sleep... ewww!

OMG. I NEED TO KNOW THE SEX OF THIS BABY RIGHT NOW OR I MAY JUST DIEEEEEE

can you get a private scan?

well, i go in 3 weeks... my cheap husband said we can wait! :growlmad:

I am going crazy too!!! DH doesn't want to spend the extra money and I kind of agree since we have so much to do besides buying baby stuff but I just can't stand it anymore!!! I think more so because they hinted at it the last scan I had and I want to know if that is what we are really having!!!! I'm going crazy!

Hey everyone! Is anyone planning to go on holiday in the second trimester? We're going to Crete for a week in September (I'll be about 20 weeks) and I was wondering if anyone had any tips / advice?

DH really wants us to get away for a weekend with just the two of us especially since we didn't really get to celebrate our anniversary because I was so sick. We are looking to go either to the beach or up to the mountains. I told him we had to wait until I was completely better though so we could enjoy our trip. They call it a babymoon if you and DH just go away to spend some time together before the new baby gets here.

Babydust: congrats!!! did u try those old wives tale tricks with the cabbage and baking powder? if u did did it turn out BOY for the results??! i wanna know if it worked for you since u know ur having a boy!!! My LO HB has been lingering in the 150's also!

Greens: when i sleep i feel like i am sleeping a a round ball above my pelvic bone, its very wierd... but makes me believe everything is growing bc i do feel the pressure. I also still get cramps here and there as well

Thankfully Hubby isnt being cheap, he actually wants to find out the sex more than me!! I thought for sure he would wanna be "patient" and wait until the 20 week scan, but he wanted to pay for the 16 week early scan bc he wants to know ASAP! haha

My baby's heart rate was 167 at 10 weeks 6 days when I had my first ultrasound and on Tuesday at 14 weeks 4 days, it was 154 bpm. Is it normal for it to slow down?

My baby's heart rate was 167 at 10 weeks 6 days when I had my first ultrasound and on Tuesday at 14 weeks 4 days, it was 154 bpm. Is it normal for it to slow down?

it fluctuates.... just like ours does.... if the baby was moving alot the HR will be higher/faster... just as if we walked faster ours would go up too!

I notice a couple times ill use the doppler and the baby will be going nuts and itll jump into the 160-170 range.... but mostly it lingers in the 140-150's range

All this gender talk and I'm tempted to call and change my appt. it's only 13 days away, but :haha: if they won't change it then maybe I go for a private scan. Hmmm. This place really is a bad influence. :rofl: can't.take.the.peer.pressure. :rofl: :rofl:

Ladies I've just realized today that not only am I full of anxiety and unable to sleep for Christmas, now I've got to think about giving birth the day after. :haha: So that's like 3 days of no sleep then have a newborn. :rofl: so if I didn't have dd I would just cancel Christmas, but obviously I can't do that. So what do y'all think should I celebrate a couple weeks early or wait til after baby arrives? :flower:

All this gender talk and I'm tempted to call and change my appt. it's only 13 days away, but :haha: if they won't change it then maybe I go for a private scan. Hmmm. This place really is a bad influence. :rofl: can't.take.the.peer.pressure. :rofl: :rofl:

Ladies I've just realized today that not only am I full of anxiety and unable to sleep for Christmas, now I've got to think about giving birth the day after. :haha: So that's like 3 days of no sleep then have a newborn. :rofl: so if I didn't have dd I would just cancel Christmas, but obviously I can't do that. So what do y'all think should I celebrate a couple weeks early or wait til after baby arrives? :flower:

Me toooooo. Im due 2 days after xmas!!!!!!! Im freaking out!

I am actually NOT finding out the gender! And because of vacation in August, I will have to wait until 21 weeks for my scan!

Anyone else staying in the dark about gender?

I am actually NOT finding out the gender! And because of vacation in August, I will have to wait until 21 weeks for my scan!

If it were up to me I would stay team yellow, but dh refuses and I do agree that this time around it would be better for dd to experience it. But since I'm being forced to find out I can't wait. :haha: I think part of it is wanting to know if it's a boy or not there hasnt been a baby boy in ten years in our families. So everybody is anxious. Then I'm doing a gender reveal when I go "home" to visit family so I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to do that.

Next baby I will be team yellow tho. :thumbup:

Nikk- I was going to ask you.... did u drink juice before your US? maybe thats y the baby was going nuts?! I was going to drink some OJ bc ladies said it makes the baby move around more. But if its gunna cause LO to have a break dance party i think i might refrain so i can see his pretty little face

I know my last two scans I drank oj, and baby was all over the place. It was hard to get a good picture.

Babydust: congrats!!! did u try those old wives tale tricks with the cabbage and baking powder? if u did did it turn out BOY for the results??! i wanna know if it worked for you since u know ur having a boy!!! My LO HB has been lingering in the 150's also!

Greens: when i sleep i feel like i am sleeping a a round ball above my pelvic bone, its very wierd... but makes me believe everything is growing bc i do feel the pressure. I also still get cramps here and there as well

Thankfully Hubby isnt being cheap, he actually wants to find out the sex more than me!! I thought for sure he would wanna be "patient" and wait until the 20 week scan, but he wanted to pay for the 16 week early scan bc he wants to know ASAP! haha

The only old wives tale trick I did was hanging my wedding ring from a string over my wrist and watching how it swings. That came back as Boy.

The Chinese Gender calander said Girl and I had a predicition from Cheri22, she also said Girl.

Heat rash? Not sure about that one....
Maybe make sure that you wash really well under them and dry thoroughly. If it doesn't clear up in a few days, check with doc for sure....
Mine have been getting itchy between them if they rub together..... And of course I somehow left a big scratch mark that now has broken blood vessels....

its kinda underneath like where they touch my stomach (when Im not wearing a bra)... maybe its from them stretching... ughhhhhh

Don't scratch, just moisturize or you'll get stretch marks if it is from stretching.

If u look at the first page of this blog Bethenny has been putting yellow jelly beans next to the people who are not finding out gender. She will put blue and pink jelly beans next to the other names once they have found out :flower:

This is our first child so we wanted to experience all of the milestones of the first pregnancy. But future children after we are waiting so we will be team yellow after this pregnancy

for the ladies talking about maternity clothes....

I go to a store that we have called Burlington Coat Factory (yes it has more than coats :haha:) and i go right to the maternity clearance clothes. Their normal prices arent usually bad anyways bc its kind of like a "tj MAxx" or "Marshalls" or "home goods" store where they buy any extra clothes from suppliers and sell them cheaper. The pants are usually $18 a pair. But i have gotten the clearance ones which range from $7-$12. I bought 2 pairs of maternity pants, 1 pair of maternity shorts, 3 pairs of maternity crop shorts (they go to my knee or slightly below) all for less than $60!

YESSS!!!!! I love love love love burlington, TJ maxx and marshalls!!!!!!!!

I love Ross too.

If u look at the first page of this blog Bethenny has been putting yellow jelly beans next to the people who are not finding out gender. She will put blue and pink jelly beans next to the other names once they have found out :flower:

This is our first child so we wanted to experience all of the milestones of the first pregnancy. But future children after we are waiting so we will be team yellow after this pregnancy

I can't wait to see all the blue and pink jelly beans!!!

The only old wives tale trick I did was hanging my wedding ring from a string over my wrist and watching how it swings. That came back as Boy.

The Chinese Gender calander said Girl and I had a predicition from Cheri22, she also said Girl.

The chinese gender calender (not the countdown to pregnancy one, that one said girl for me too) said Boy.... baking soda test... boy... red cabbage test... BOY! Thatd be awesome if it is boy bc hubby and i would like a boy then a girl, but would be happy either way. I tried the wedding ring thing with hubby... it didnt move :haha:

Ok, I was counting the weeks and noticed that my next Dr. appointment will be on my 17th week. And if he said we were having my next appointment at the beginning of September I wont know the sex 'til week 22! Should I ask for it on week 17?! He said just so we could be super sure... don't know what to do.

Chinese predictor says boy. Baking soda days girl. Gut feeling says boy. Dreams keep saying girl. Ultrasound tech "guessed" girl....then boy :rofl: at 12 week scan. Maybe there's a twin hiding. :rofl: :rofl: I don't know what to think. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->