January Jellybeans 2013!...

Hi ladies!

Feeling better today although very emotional! DH is having a rough time at work and I've had enough, just want him to leave. It's a really long winded story and will take forever to explain but is being bullied, victimised and blamed for shit! I just broke down tonight and said I can't take it any more, especially at the moment, just leave! Now I can't stop crying. X

:hugs: Sorry to hear you're having a tough time, try and do a little meditation maybe? Sometimes that is calming. Hope it sorts itself out soon, sounds like a terrible situation.. :(

I was looking into getting a 3d or 4d ultrasound before my 20 week scan, but from what I read and heard its better to wait to get until the baby weighs more apparently it helps get better pics! I think I am just going to be patient and wait to August 20 even though ill almost be 21 weeks!!

Hi ladies!

Feeling better today although very emotional! DH is having a rough time at work and I've had enough, just want him to leave. It's a really long winded story and will take forever to explain but is being bullied, victimised and blamed for shit! I just broke down tonight and said I can't take it any more, especially at the moment, just leave! Now I can't stop crying. X

I'm so sorry!! :hugs: That is definitely something nobody needs especially now! It does sound like a really awful situation and hope that things work themselves out. I agree that perhaps some meditation may help you. Stressing out is not good ... I know that is hard to not do when you are in a bad situation. Just try and hang in there! :hugs:

Nikk- I was going to ask you.... did u drink juice before your US? maybe thats y the baby was going nuts?! I was going to drink some OJ bc ladies said it makes the baby move around more. But if its gunna cause LO to have a break dance party i think i might refrain so i can see his pretty little face

Oh sorry i havent been on all day i was visiting my best friends in philly they each just had their babies! So excited to see them!

But i actually had an iced latte before i went lol. This time ..since my scan is tomorrow morning again, im going to drink gatorade w my breakfast haha... I still want to see baby move though... I got sick again this morning.. I thought i was in the clear but nope!

Hi ladies!

Sorry ! I hope it gets better for you :hugs:

Hi ladies!

I am sorry you are going through this, Sonia. :hugs: I hope it gets better soon.

Brandi- Happy 15 weeks!

I feel huge today. Sometimes I could swear I feel my belly growing, its like it all goes tight and then later it loosens up and I am sure I feel it stretch out further. Its like little growth spurts.

I was told to drink juice or something with sugar before my ultrasound on July 26. I was also told to keep hydrated a whole week before so there was plenty of fluid.

I have also been so emotional... Crying over everything.

I am ready to feel pregnant. Or at the least so ready to feel tiny move everyday. The only reason I really feel pregnant is that I am still sick. I'm not showing or bloated anymore and nothing exciting is happening. lol! I know I will be begging not to be so huge and wishing I had a quiet moment in my body but right now I want to feel tiny! :haha:

darkstar, congrats on the good news!!!!

Sonia- im sorry things seem rough right now, hopefully somthing good with come of this situation and everyhting will be ok!

ok, so heres the belly pic... nice a round! :haha:

Attachments

• belly.jpg
    belly.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 15
I am ready to feel pregnant. Or at the least so ready to feel tiny move everyday. The only reason I really feel pregnant is that I am still sick. I'm not showing or bloated anymore and nothing exciting is happening. lol! I know I will be begging not to be so huge and wishing I had a quiet moment in my body but right now I want to feel tiny! :haha:

Amen! Let those bumps come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel half zombified and half non existent. I've been out of it sleepy all freaking day long, thank God it's night time, but Lord, do I need to be able to sleep a WHOLE night... that would be awesomeness with coolarisim!

Little J: So excited to hear about your private scan! :happydance: That is so exciting! Also love the bump! :happydance:

BabyDust: Yay for having a little boy!

AFM: I'm also finding out at 14 weeks. My gender scan is July 26! I just can't wait!!

Hi ladies!

Ooohh im so sorry Sonia, that is just what you guys dont need :(

Keep strong and everything will get better soon.

Big :hugs:

xxx

congrats babydust........wow that is early!!! what wasthe heartbeat.....im guessing the gender off of that right now......lol

littleJ - im have huge issues with hunger and not being able to eat much......still ms, peridocal h/a's, and being extremely tired!!! must be baby growing a ton. I also have issues of baby moving under the doppler.

jrowe- the heat probably has something to do with the rash......sweat boobs!!! hahaha try babypowder???

maybe i was sweating in my sleep... ewww!

OMG. I NEED TO KNOW THE SEX OF THIS BABY RIGHT NOW OR I MAY JUST DIEEEEEE

can you get a private scan?

well, i go in 3 weeks... my cheap husband said we can wait! :growlmad:

Mine is doing that too. Won't pay when we get a free one at 20 weeks grr

Hi Darkstar, how would you go about booking a private gender scan here in NZ? Do you know if you need a referral or anything? There is only one radiology place that I know of where I am and I've tried googling but cant find much!

I guess just book through a private obgyn?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->