January Jellybeans 2013!...

Thanks for the reassurance everyone, I think I just felt pinky move! Phew, I'd not felt any movements for a few days either!

Last night I had a scare. I was getting a shower before work and started cramping. I thought perhaps it was a BM cramp but the crampiness didn't subside after a BM. At points it was like bad menstrual cramping and I even broke into a sweat from the discomfort. Well, of course I started thinking the worst and keep looking for spotting/blood. I prayed to God that this wasn't happening to me. I cannot believe how attached I am to this baby already.

I took Tylenol and applied heat to my abdomen and that seemed to help but I am still mildly crampy today. Absolutely NO blood or spotting, no lower back pain, and no other symptoms.

I am a veterinarian and worked overnight last night. This morning I stuck the ultrasound probe on my belly to alleviate my nerves. There was bean! I could see ribs, what I think was the heart beat, and I saw bean jump several times. It brings tears to my eyes.

I am going to take it easy this weekend. If I bleed, to the ER I go but seeing a bouncing bean really lessened my fears.

Anyone else have painful cramps without bleeding?

Good morning ladies! 15 weeks today! Woohoo! My husband and I are spending today and tomorrow at Sea World, so whenever he gets home from work, I'll be gone for a couple days. Super excited! Although, kind of worried about being able to keep up with the walking. I've been getting physically tired and out of breath really quickly lately.

How is everyone else doing?

Which Seaworld? :flower:

hi DittyByrd. if i were you, i wouldnt worry too much. the cramping might be coming from the uterus stretching. but if you're that concerned, call your midwife so you'll have peace of mind. i know a lot of girls who had cramping but at the end, had beautiful healthy babies.

i'll pray for you
good luck and relax
xxx

hi DittyByrd. if i were you, i wouldnt worry too much. the cramping might be coming from the uterus stretching. but if you're that concerned, call your midwife so you'll have peace of mind. i know a lot of girls who had cramping but at the end, had beautiful healthy babies.

i'll pray for you
good luck and relax
xxx

From what I read a lot of growing pains occur around weeks 12-14. That's my hope. I would worry a lot more if I were bleeding.

Thank you!

Melly - don't worry! I'm sure everything is fine. I stopped feeling the baby move 3 weeks ago (they were flutters but it was still movement) and I actually went to the doctor and they let me hear the heartbeat. Everything was fine. It is weird but they said before (I think) 24 weeks, they don't expect anyone to feel a lot of movement or constant movement even if you have been pregnant before. They told me that the baby probably just moved into a position where the movements aren't as noticeable. :hugs::hugs:

This site is great use this to help! No diet soda it can cause pre-term labor. Caffeine a certain amount a day!
hello ladies...

i also have a question about food. since i became pregnant, i barely want to eat... doctor advised me not to eat the following:
salmon and other big fish like tuna etc
soft cheeses
processed foods
undercooked meats like ham
seafood
softdrinks
no diet foods

sometimes i tasted some of the above... did i harm the baby?

thank you lauren. i think as long as one doesnt take big amounts, it is ok. but better nothing!

forgot to post site! https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/pregnancy-nutrition/PR00109/

Last night I had a scare. I was getting a shower before work and started cramping. I thought perhaps it was a BM cramp but the crampiness didn't subside after a BM. At points it was like bad menstrual cramping and I even broke into a sweat from the discomfort. Well, of course I started thinking the worst and keep looking for spotting/blood. I prayed to God that this wasn't happening to me. I cannot believe how attached I am to this baby already.

I took Tylenol and applied heat to my abdomen and that seemed to help but I am still mildly crampy today. Absolutely NO blood or spotting, no lower back pain, and no other symptoms.

I am a veterinarian and worked overnight last night. This morning I stuck the ultrasound probe on my belly to alleviate my nerves. There was bean! I could see ribs, what I think was the heart beat, and I saw bean jump several times. It brings tears to my eyes.

I am going to take it easy this weekend. If I bleed, to the ER I go but seeing a bouncing bean really lessened my fears.

Anyone else have painful cramps without bleeding?

I have had more cramps recently, they are more intense than i have felt before, these are more like AF type cramps or feels like im going to have a BM as well. I hear LO on the doppler with a strong, loud HB so i think its just things stretching!

No diet soda?? Ive never been told that before :nope: in the UK we are told no raw shellfish, liver pate, soft (unpasturised) cheese, shark and undercooked eggs/meat. I have also been told to limit caffine and oily fish like tuna.

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/babylewis13weeks.jpg

Baby was sleeping today :) So we got all the measurements needed, will have results in a week! Heartbeat today was 161 bpm! LONG LONG LONG LONG legs like daddy!

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/babylewis13weeks.jpg

Baby was sleeping today :) So we got all the measurements needed, will have results in a week! Heartbeat today was 161 bpm! LONG LONG LONG LONG legs like daddy!

Wonderful picture!!! :)

thank you! I was told we find out the gender at 20 weeks sept 4th at 8:30am, but ... it wasnt my gyno that scheduled it, it was this place that just scheduled it. Im going to talk to my gyno, all my friends found out at 18 weeks or earlier! Im so impatient!

Nice Nikk!

My Gyn. only does gender bc they are doing a scan for abnormalities. They dont set aside a "gender" scan. which is sucky, but i am lucky we have a private place that does that in 2D,3D and 4D for only $80 for a really nice package deal. So to me its cheaper than going to the Dr. anyways for all of that!

hmmm there is a place that does 3d and all that for gender scans at 15 weeks.. maybe ill just pay it and do it! that would be in like 2-3 weeks!

I really want to go and I am already far enough along to find out ... it is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But we have building projects to do and my FIL will be graduating from school soon and moving back here and he is opening up a shop and will be living here with us for awhile and we have to make room for him and have a place for him to sleep so spending the $80 doesn't really seem necessary right now with all we have to do. I am going beyond insane with the waiting though.

Today is starting out bad. This stupid ms .... grrrrr ... I kept waking up last night and every time I woke up, I felt sick. Got up this morning and usually I am fine when I wake up ... sick ... ate breakfast ... still sick with a pounding headache. So I am laying in bed today ... I really hope this eases up as I have a kitchen to clean and laundry to do!!! Not to mention I really do not want to be in bed all day!!! BLEH!!! :cry: ok ... done ranting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->