January Jellybeans 2013!...

the nurse said i can take tylenol but nothing else. but at this rate id be taking tylenol all the time, and i hate taking meds.... especially when pregnant

Nice pic DeeDee! it does look kinda alien-esc! haha tell the tech to chill out on the zoom next time :haha: Did she give a "hint" on the sex? or are u not finding out?

I asked her about it and she said it was too early to see. We saw baby for a good amount of time and didn't see anything that hinted baby being a baby boy.

So, I've been thinking about showing the following pic a lot, because... it's not as.. cute as my profile US picture. But thought I would share just with you ladies -kept it out of my FB publications-. I think the tech went a little too far with the zoom and that's why baby looks semi alien. But here it is, what she called baby's face!

That is a neat picture because you can see the developing brain (at least that is what it looks like to m)! How cool! But wow did she zoom!! What a cool picture to have though. Any pictures fascinate me. Mine looked nothing like a baby the last time I got a picture. It was moving too much but I partial brain shot which made it look even stranger because it was moving.

I think I won't mind having any of my future US vaginal as long as they look as clear as the ones I got last time.

i dont mind the vaginal US. It creeps hubby out tho.... apparently only he is allowed in that zone :blush::haha:

So now im kind of worried..my nt scan on monday measured me between 12 weeks2 days and 12+4... My nt scan today since we had torepeat, measured me at 12 week 4 days... Now my mind is going crazy...baby didnt grow or barely grew? Heartbeat was up though? Ugh.now ill go insane til i see doctor next monday :(

I will say on monday i shoukd have been12 weeks exactly so i was measuring ahead..hmmm

i dont mind the vaginal US. It creeps hubby out tho.... apparently only he is allowed in that zone :blush::haha:

I've only had 1 done and it was DD ... I didn't know what it was before then and she told what she was going to do and I was oh um ... ok. I tried not to bust out laughing because she was so calmly explaining about putting the condom on for protection and it looked like something you would see in a sex shop. I kept wanting to laugh. DH wasn't there but he thought it was funny. When I first went to college, I wanted to go into ultrasound .... and then it hit me ... I don't know that I could do that. I have no interest in sticking things inside people. Especially not there. :haha:

I will say on monday i shoukd have been12 weeks exactly so i was measuring ahead..hmmm

I'm sure everything is fine! It could have been just the way the baby was laying when they measured it. I think that had there been something wrong with the growth they would have said something then or even taken a little longer to look around and see what was going on. Try not to worry! I'm sure :baby: is just fine in there. :hugs:

haha, Chris -Hubby- was completely fine with it. He is a mellow man anyhow. He was even there for my pap smear hahahaha He was as sweet as could be after, he held me like I just had major invasive surgery.

I've only had 1 done and it was DD ... I didn't know what it was before then and she told what she was going to do and I was oh um ... ok. I tried not to bust out laughing because she was so calmly explaining about putting the condom on for protection and it looked like something you would see in a sex shop. I kept wanting to laugh. DH wasn't there but he thought it was funny. When I first went to college, I wanted to go into ultrasound .... and then it hit me ... I don't know that I could do that. I have no interest in sticking things inside people. Especially not there. :haha:

I don't even remember her looking at my vajayjay to be honest, she just stuck it in there, didn't hurt or anything. It was kind of awkward when she had to move it around to find different angles to baby. Only then did I remember: Hey, I have a stick up in my vajayjay! :haha: But it was as smooth as could be, we were mesmerized looking at baby in a HD TV on top of us.

When the lady does my internal she lets me stick it in myself under the sheet..and then she moves it from there...

I'm sure everything is fine! It could have been just the way the baby was laying when they measured it. I think that had there been something wrong with the growth they would have said something then or even taken a little longer to look around and see what was going on. Try not to worry! I'm sure :baby: is just fine in there. :hugs:

+1 to what Sassy said. I remember doctor asking me if all my US measurements where accurate to my numbers, to what I said yes. So he said we would keep them despite what other ultrasounds would say. Which makes me think that measurements change all the time. I'm sure you and baby are A OK.

I think it's really hard to measure accurately as they are still small and generally move about a lot. Isn't it 1 mm a day? and last time was 2-4 and then a definite 4 says to me that there was some growth.

Nikk- quite over analyzing! (i know i know... like I should be talking) but your dang latte got your :baby: all jumpy so i know their measurments were off, hence why they asked u to come back silly!

no worries, LO is fine!

Thank u ladies! I needed that! Lol... My ind gets all crazy! Heartbwat was 161 so it was healthy.....hmmphh

Don't worry Nikki! I think it's normal to worry while pregnant. I wasn't a worrier before but now I tend to worry about little things. I think it is awesome we have each other for support!

Wow. I've just got home from a day out and our nursery furniture has been delivered. It wasn't due till end of August but guess it came earlier! DH didn't tell me as wanted it to be a surprise and I came in and it was all done. I walked passed the spare room with door open and light off and then had to go back and was like oh my god!

It's amazing! My SIL is like oh you shouldn't have built it you'll jinx it, but you've got to build it all at some point! I'll try post a picture tomorrow x

dont be worried! When I went for my last scan i was supposed to be 12w 5d but she measured me at 12w 3d. I had a scan when i though i was 9w5d and dr pushed me ahead to 10w1. They say its no biggie when its only a few days!

So now im kind of worried..my nt scan on monday measured me between 12 weeks2 days and 12+4... My nt scan today since we had torepeat, measured me at 12 week 4 days... Now my mind is going crazy...baby didnt grow or barely grew? Heartbeat was up though? Ugh.now ill go insane til i see doctor next monday :(

My bff gave me a 4 piece clothing set for the baby, its so cute!! I had a smile on my face for the longest time. Then I went to bed and dreamt that we had triplet girls and by the time I finished breastfeeding 2 of them there was no milk left for the third and I was so worried she would starve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->