January Jellybeans 2013!...

No diet soda?? Ive never been told that before :nope: in the UK we are told no raw shellfish, liver pate, soft (unpasturised) cheese, shark and undercooked eggs/meat. I have also been told to limit caffine and oily fish like tuna.

Yup no diet soda because of the aspertame (spelling mistake?)

Today is starting out bad. This stupid ms .... grrrrr ... I kept waking up last night and every time I woke up, I felt sick. Got up this morning and usually I am fine when I wake up ... sick ... ate breakfast ... still sick with a pounding headache. So I am laying in bed today ... I really hope this eases up as I have a kitchen to clean and laundry to do!!! Not to mention I really do not want to be in bed all day!!! BLEH!!! :cry: ok ... done ranting.

Awe sorry ur soo crumby! My MS has come back this week as well, when I thought i was in the clear! I just threw some laundry in, im going to get some lunch, but then its nap time for me! prob for a good 2-3 hours.. im so exhausted... FEEL BETTER!:hugs:

Today is starting out bad. This stupid ms .... grrrrr ... I kept waking up last night and every time I woke up, I felt sick. Got up this morning and usually I am fine when I wake up ... sick ... ate breakfast ... still sick with a pounding headache. So I am laying in bed today ... I really hope this eases up as I have a kitchen to clean and laundry to do!!! Not to mention I really do not want to be in bed all day!!! BLEH!!! :cry: ok ... done ranting.

Awe sorry ur soo crumby! My MS has come back this week as well, when I thought i was in the clear! I just threw some laundry in, im going to get some lunch, but then its nap time for me! prob for a good 2-3 hours.. im so exhausted... FEEL BETTER!:hugs:

I hope you feel better too! Thanks! :hugs:

ive honestly been dieing from the Headaches.... and not being able to sleep at night bc of my congested nose!! its not every night, but almost every other or every couple nights and i cant breath thru my nose at all! theres not mucus or anything.... just a stuffed nose. The only thing they say i can do is prop my head up when i sleep with help keep my nasal system elevated.... and that hurts my neck sleeping.... ugh! i can never win..... i guess this is what i get for not really having any MS

my dh woke me at 5am to ask me to stop breathing!!! Apparently I was breathing through my nose, and doing it rather loudly! I just looked at him, and so he went to sleep in ds's room lol

I think we are going to order our pushchair tonight!!!! Mothercare have a sale on, so the Quinny Zapp we want is down from £250 to £200! but sale ends tonight. I'm so excited!!!!!!

ive honestly been dieing from the Headaches.... and not being able to sleep at night bc of my congested nose!! its not every night, but almost every other or every couple nights and i cant breath thru my nose at all! theres not mucus or anything.... just a stuffed nose. The only thing they say i can do is prop my head up when i sleep with help keep my nasal system elevated.... and that hurts my neck sleeping.... ugh! i can never win..... i guess this is what i get for not really having any MS

The headaches are brutal! They make the nausea worse. It's like a viscous cycle. I can't drink anything because I feel so sick which makes the headache worse which makes the nausea worse. *sigh*

Good morning ladies! 15 weeks today! Woohoo! My husband and I are spending today and tomorrow at Sea World, so whenever he gets home from work, I'll be gone for a couple days. Super excited! Although, kind of worried about being able to keep up with the walking. I've been getting physically tired and out of breath really quickly lately.

How is everyone else doing?

Which Seaworld? :flower:

San Diego. I live in California.

I told Dr about some headaches I got and he said I could manage them with a little Tylenol. So far I've only taken them about twice in my 3 months, but I do feel it helps.

I've also had some cramps, annoying ones, but heard HB yesterday and baby was fine. I'm very sure they are stretching cramps. Baby is usually on the right but last night was on the left. My Bellybutton is starting to slowly come out of it's dark shade in my fluff LOL ! I hope I have a rounder tummy soon. I wanted one before family in law saw me, but oh well, I get to see them all tonight.

hello ladies...

i also have a question about food. since i became pregnant, i barely want to eat... doctor advised me not to eat the following:
salmon and other big fish like tuna etc
soft cheeses
processed foods
undercooked meats like ham
seafood
softdrinks
no diet foods

sometimes i tasted some of the above... did i harm the baby?

As long as you don't eat it all the time your LO should be fine. I would avoid tuna because of the mercury. soda is fine as long as it isn't caffinated. I don't drink alot of caffine.anyway, but avoid it all.together when i'm pregnant. If you've been craving ham and things like that, just heat it either in a skillet or microwave and it should be fine. (i did this with my first). Hth.

No diet soda?? Ive never been told that before :nope: in the UK we are told no raw shellfish, liver pate, soft (unpasturised) cheese, shark and undercooked eggs/meat. I have also been told to limit caffine and oily fish like tuna.

Yup no diet soda because of the aspertame (spelling mistake?)

I think you spelled it right. You should also look out for some flavored water and even mixed juices. I was gonna get some flavored water, but read the label.

I'm sorry you feel so crumby, Brandi. I hope you get to feeling better.

AFM: i'm feeling okay. A lil sleepy. I think i've been feeling baby move more this morning! And i'm a lemon today! :happydance:

Yay for your orange! I can't believe that so many of us are in the Second trimester already! Its going by so fast!

Deedee my bellybutton is definitely stretching out too, i can see parts of it now i couldn't see before. DH keeps teasing that i'm going to get crumbs in it cause it's so open now. Smh.

I get a lot of cramps from time to time, sometimes very intense but it doesn't last very long and i still have the feeling like i did a million ab exercises so i know everything is still growing and stretching, just a part of the process.

Deedee my bellybutton is definitely stretching out too, i can see parts of it now i couldn't see before. DH keeps teasing that i'm going to get crumbs in it cause it's so open now. Smh.

I get a lot of cramps from time to time, sometimes very intense but it doesn't last very long and i still have the feeling like i did a million ab exercises so i know everything is still growing and stretching, just a part of the process.

Hahaha, yeah, gotta be careful now to not eat with our Bellybutton exposed :haha:

So, I've been thinking about showing the following pic a lot, because... it's not as.. cute as my profile US picture. But thought I would share just with you ladies -kept it out of my FB publications-. I think the tech went a little too far with the zoom and that's why baby looks semi alien. But here it is, what she called baby's face!

Attachments

• baby face11.jpg
    baby face11.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 17
the nurse said i can take tylenol but nothing else. but at this rate id be taking tylenol all the time, and i hate taking meds.... especially when pregnant

Nice pic DeeDee! it does look kinda alien-esc! haha tell the tech to chill out on the zoom next time :haha: Did she give a "hint" on the sex? or are u not finding out?

Lasnight my SIL was over and i was making fun of how my belly looks now... and hubby goes "yea, your stomach def. did get bigger, you can tell" and im like "thanks...." and lastnight before bed, he appologized if he hurt my feelings and asked if there was another way to say how my belly is growing and its noticeable. He said it makes him happy bc to him it reassures even more :baby: is progressing. I told him what he said was ok.... its just im not in the mind set yet of have my "fluff" belly be a pregnant belly... bc its so big already i feel like its all fat and not quite baby. U know what i mean?

the nurse said i can take tylenol but nothing else. but at this rate id be taking tylenol all the time, and i hate taking meds.... especially when pregnant

Nice pic DeeDee! it does look kinda alien-esc! haha tell the tech to chill out on the zoom next time :haha: Did she give a "hint" on the sex? or are u not finding out?

Lasnight my SIL was over and i was making fun of how my belly looks now... and hubby goes "yea, your stomach def. did get bigger, you can tell" and im like "thanks...." and lastnight before bed, he appologized if he hurt my feelings and asked if there was another way to say how my belly is growing and its noticeable. He said it makes him happy bc to him it reassures even more :baby: is progressing. I told him what he said was ok.... its just im not in the mind set yet of have my "fluff" belly be a pregnant belly... bc its so big already i feel like its all fat and not quite baby. U know what i mean?

That was sweet of him! Your mind set will change and then it will be amazing just to stare at yourself in the mirror. I was doing that and thinking there is a little tiny person in there!!

So, I've been thinking about showing the following pic a lot, because... it's not as.. cute as my profile US picture. But thought I would share just with you ladies -kept it out of my FB publications-. I think the tech went a little too far with the zoom and that's why baby looks semi alien. But here it is, what she called baby's face!

That is a neat picture because you can see the developing brain (at least that is what it looks like to m)! How cool! But wow did she zoom!! What a cool picture to have though. Any pictures fascinate me. Mine looked nothing like a baby the last time I got a picture. It was moving too much but I partial brain shot which made it look even stranger because it was moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->