January Jellybeans 2013!...

congrats babydust........wow that is early!!! what wasthe heartbeat.....im guessing the gender off of that right now......lol

littleJ - im have huge issues with hunger and not being able to eat much......still ms, peridocal h/a's, and being extremely tired!!! must be baby growing a ton. I also have issues of baby moving under the doppler.

jrowe- the heat probably has something to do with the rash......sweat boobs!!! hahaha try babypowder???

maybe i was sweating in my sleep... ewww!

OMG. I NEED TO KNOW THE SEX OF THIS BABY RIGHT NOW OR I MAY JUST DIEEEEEE

can you get a private scan?

well, i go in 3 weeks... my cheap husband said we can wait! :growlmad:

Mine is doing that too. Won't pay when we get a free one at 20 weeks grr

Hi Darkstar, how would you go about booking a private gender scan here in NZ? Do you know if you need a referral or anything? There is only one radiology place that I know of where I am and I've tried googling but cant find much!

I guess just book through a private obgyn?!

I'm really not sure. I assumed any place would take you for a private one if you're willing to pay. I know there is a place that does 4D in Palmerston North and from their website it seemed a referral wasn't needed so there is probably others. I wanted to go there as that's the nearest 4D but OH won't go all that way and pay for it LOL. Maybe just try phoning the one near you and asking if they do privates?

Thanks! That is the one nearest to me too, we must be pretty close!! I think the 3D/4D ones there are recommended at after 28 weeks or something but ill definitely double check.

Thanks again!

My bff gave me a 4 piece clothing set for the baby, its so cute!! I had a smile on my face for the longest time. Then I went to bed and dreamt that we had triplet girls and by the time I finished breastfeeding 2 of them there was no milk left for the third and I was so worried she would starve.

Wow! That is a crazy dream!!! I couldn't imagine having triplets! whew! Not even in my dreams ... that would overwhelming.

^Lol, i'm pretty sure i'd faint away sassy!! The weirdest part was when baby A started feeding and i could feel the milk gushing out, it was like turning on a pipe, felt really weird and so real!

I had a baby dream last night, my dreams have been crazy recently but this was the first baby related one. I was at my gps having a routine smear and once she had done she said oh we need to do an ECG on your uterus to make sure it is functioning properly. Off she goes and puts this thing on my tummy and then on this screen I see what I can only describe as a pond and this machine was allowing me to see below the surface. I could see two floating ovaries attached to Lilly pads, my uterus I assume was the pond filled with water and pipkin was there just bobbing around near the top of the water, having some air. I then asked the nurse if she could secretly tell me what it was and she couldn't see and baby had legs crossed. Very weird but kind of comforting!

I then go to take hubby to work this morning and perched on the fence are four magpies! In the uk we have a saying when it comes to magpies, 1 for sorrow, 2 for joy, 3 for a girl, 4 for boy, 5 for silver, 6 for gold, 7 for a secret never to be told! Your normally see, well I do, either one or two together, any more is quite rare I think! A sign I wonder? I do feel more and more like I'm having a boy x

I wish I could have baby dreams. The only one I've had was a terrible nightmare and I don't want to have anything like that again! :cry:

I had a dream last night that my DH went to the twenty week scan without me because I was too sick to go. Not sure how that would work! :)

I only have mc nightmares. Can't wait to have happy baby dreams

Hi guys, I had my first scan on Monday....have to be re-scanned as it was in the wrong position for all the checks measurements.....so relieved to have had a scan :)

Well supposedly my mom is buying her plane ticket today to be here when baby is born. If she actually does it'll be the first time in 4 years since I moved that she's coming to visit me. It's usually us visiting them. :thumbup:

I had a baby dream last night, my dreams have been crazy recently but this was the first baby related one. I was at my gps having a routine smear and once she had done she said oh we need to do an ECG on your uterus to make sure it is functioning properly. Off she goes and puts this thing on my tummy and then on this screen I see what I can only describe as a pond and this machine was allowing me to see below the surface. I could see two floating ovaries attached to Lilly pads, my uterus I assume was the pond filled with water and pipkin was there just bobbing around near the top of the water, having some air. I then asked the nurse if she could secretly tell me what it was and she couldn't see and baby had legs crossed. Very weird but kind of comforting!

I then go to take hubby to work this morning and perched on the fence are four magpies! In the uk we have a saying when it comes to magpies, 1 for sorrow, 2 for joy, 3 for a girl, 4 for boy, 5 for silver, 6 for gold, 7 for a secret never to be told! Your normally see, well I do, either one or two together, any more is quite rare I think! A sign I wonder? I do feel more and more like I'm having a boy x
That is such a great dream! And i love that you saw the magpies the next morning! Thank you so much for sharing!
I'm finally a peach today :)
Yay! :happydance:

I had a dream last night that my DH went to the twenty week scan without me because I was too sick to go. Not sure how that would work! :)
:rofl: i giggled for.a.while.after reading this!.thanks.for.sharing!

I had a really graphic MC dream recently. It was awful and I was so happy to wake up.

In other news, the cramping has stopped - Hallelujah! But the MS has hit epic levels. I have projectile vomited since yesterday. Hoping this is the last HCG surge before the levels drop and the placenta takes over.

I had a really graphic MC dream recently. It was awful and I was so happy to wake up.

In other news, the cramping has stopped - Hallelujah! But the MS has hit epic levels. I have projectile vomited since yesterday. Hoping this is the last HCG surge before the levels drop and the placenta takes over.

:hugs: i'm sorry, hun. Bout the dram and the projectile vomiting. My ms was like that almost everyday with my daughter. I didn't make it to the bathroom at work (worked in fast food) and got sent home. :hugs: i hope it gets better soon.

Registry and Shower questions!! I'd much prefer registering at Buy Buy Baby than Babies R Us...I love that store so much more and you can use Bed Bath and Beyond coupons :) Plus all the Babies R Us near me are terrible shopping experiences. However, my inlaws are about an hour away and the closest Buy Buy Baby is probably a half hour drive for them but they have a Babies R Us near them. Do we register where we want and make them have to go out of their way or online, or do we split where we are registered so they have convenient options.

I'm new to the baby shower world as well...who should host and who should pay? Also-are any of you ladies already planning? Are you doing earlier-Oct./Nov because of the holidays? I'd hate to have a shower right around when everyone is stressing about the holidays!! And is this traditionally done as a surprise? Are both sides of your family doing something together or separate?

Sorry for all the questions!! :) But I know you ladies will give me some great answers!!

'I.m afraid i'll be no help. I never had a baby shower with my daughter. i'm as confused about it or more. Sorry :blush:

Registering at two places is pretty normal around my area, also im having my baby shower 2 nd week in november because we didnt want it to interfere with thanksgiving and x mas time! :)

Mothers usually host... My mom and mom inlaw are splitting it which i am blessed! Mine wont be a surprise, and i will be helping with the planning. I am also the creative one so they enjoy when i do the planning...i do it well on a budget too haha....my theme for a girl would be sugar and spice (pink and brown colors) but i havnt thought about a boys one yet....i just feel so certain its a girl i guess i didnt put much thought into it!

Also if u wanted to just use one place u can always tell them to buy online! Some have free shipping :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->