January Jellybeans 2013!...

Well one person finally asked if I'm pregnant so I guess my bump is finally beginning to pop!

I'm 14 weeks today! My ticker is always behind. I must take another bump pic soon. I'm sure I look like I did at 20 weeks with my other two babies.

I feel like my bump is tiny lol i thought i would be bigger.since this is my 2nd.... But i can just barely tell i am showing more than i was at this point with DD.

Me too. I bought maternity shorts the other day and the cashier asked "who is pregnant?" :dohh: when I tell anybody I am they don't believe me. And especially don't believe I'm almost 16 weeks. I'm going to start posting side by side pics of this pregnancy compared to last. I think 16 or 18 weeks is the next bump pic I have from last pregnancy so I'll be posting it soon. :thumbup:

13+1 Bump Pics

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_4805.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_4810.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_4859.jpg

nice bump pics!

I get so excited seeing everyone move up a new fruit level!!

I was thinking of wanted to do my shower in early Nov. as well to give myself time to set up the babies room with what we get and to not interfere with the holidays. I cant wait to register!!

Tomorrow is my 12 week scan, SO excited!!!! I REALLY hope the Dr. allows us to get a scan... she said she only would do that if she cant find baby with the doppler, but im going to BEG for a scan so i can see LO.

hope everyone else is doing great!

Well pretty much everyone we know now knows theres a baby on the way. Got some great reactions! My mum squealed (is a happy way)!

So ladies, I caved and called to change my ultrasound. :haha: Originally it was for the 25th, but I changed it to the 23rd. This is the struggle I'm having. I could have probably scheduled it for tomorrow, BUT dh is going to have to keep it a secret until the 29th or 30th when I arrive at his parents. Which honestly I have more faith in my 4 year old keeping it a secret! :rofl: Anyways!! I really want to be able to announce it in person so that it's something "personal" with this pregnancy. We lived within 1 hour of our family last pregnancy so they were pretty involved.. But this pregnancy we're about a 27hour drive. :rofl:

Is it selfish of me to request dh keep quiet so that I'm able to deliver the news in person? Like honestly I'm going to be sooooooo upset if he spills while I'm travelling there. Maybe I should tell him if he wants his name to make the birth certificate he'll shut it.. :rofl:

Nice bump pics!

Yay LittleJ on your appointment tomorrow! I know you are excited! Routine 16 week appt ... I am hoping they tell me if the genetic screening came back and the results of it.

I'm feeling a little better today so I am trying to use that to get some things done! There is so much laundry and so many dishes to do it is a little overwhelming ... but I know I can't push myself too hard because if my body says no there is a reason. So I'm taking today to do a little here and there and try and knock most of it out.

Tiny is back in hiding.:haha: We just felt it that one time but it made me feel so much better. Maybe this will be my mellow kid! DD is full of energy and when I was pregnant with her she never stopped moving.

We are so close to finding out what we are having. I cannot wait. At the very latest it will be one more month. SO EXCITED!!!

So ladies, I caved and called to change my ultrasound. :haha: Originally it was for the 25th, but I changed it to the 23rd. This is the struggle I'm having. I could have probably scheduled it for tomorrow, BUT dh is going to have to keep it a secret until the 29th or 30th when I arrive at his parents. Which honestly I have more faith in my 4 year old keeping it a secret! :rofl: Anyways!! I really want to be able to announce it in person so that it's something "personal" with this pregnancy. We lived within 1 hour of our family last pregnancy so they were pretty involved.. But this pregnancy we're about a 27hour drive. :rofl:

Is it selfish of me to request dh keep quiet so that I'm able to deliver the news in person? Like honestly I'm going to be sooooooo upset if he spills while I'm travelling there. Maybe I should tell him if he wants his name to make the birth certificate he'll shut it.. :rofl:

:haha::haha: You could always not tell him until you are about to leave for your trip to make sure he can't spill the info! :haha::haha:

:haha::haha: You could always not tell him until you are about to leave for your trip to make sure he can't spill the info! :haha::haha:

That won't fly with him. :haha: He's going to the ultrasound. And if I had my way we wouldn't find out at all.. So he certainly "wins" :rofl:

That won't fly with him. :haha: He's going to the ultrasound. And if I had my way we wouldn't find out at all.. So he certainly "wins" :rofl:

Then I would definitely tell him to keep it zipped! Bribe him or threaten him .. whichever works better! :haha:

Hi ladies. Am I the only one at nearly 16 weeks with no flutters / bubbles?

Hope everyone is doing well x

It's only occasional that you feel them, and you have to sit/ lay down quietly and focus on where the baby is - then you might feel some weird little pops or flutters.

Ok, I'm some what relieved that it's not just me. I didn't expect to yet as I'm larger and now it can take longer but was seeIng that lots of others are. I have had some strong tightening I guess exactly where I find pipkins HB so guess baby must be there x

Btw, it's not completely uncommon to not feel it or know what you're feeling. My gf didn't know she was feeling the baby until 20+ weeks when she saw the baby moving and felt it at the same time.

Hi Ladies! I'm back from In-laws. It was pretty nice, got to eat lots of Guatemalan food mom sent with them and they were very nice about asking if I felt fine and what I wanted to eat so they could prepare it. Didn't get sick friday or saturday, but couldn't even go to church with them yesterday because I got sick after breakfast and after lunch. The way here was just a struggle of making myself believe I was fine.

There was a big surprise, my sister in law -who already has 4 children- is 6 weeks pregnant. She was so nervous when she told me -She told me before anybody, even her own brother, only her husband and kids knew- and then I helped to tell her parents haha. She was a sweetie about it too, saying she didn't want to steal my spot light or anything, but I'm just excited about my lil one having a 2 months difference in age buddy to play with.

Hi Ladies! I'm back from In-laws. It was pretty nice, got to eat lots of Guatemalan food mom sent with them and they were very nice about asking if I felt fine and what I wanted to eat so they could prepare it. Didn't get sick friday or saturday, but couldn't even go to church with them yesterday because I got sick after breakfast and after lunch. The way here was just a struggle of making myself believe I was fine.

There was a big surprise, my sister in law -who already has 4 children- is 6 weeks pregnant. She was so nervous when she told me -She told me before anybody, even her own brother, only her husband and kids knew- and then I helped to tell her parents haha. She was a sweetie about it too, saying she didn't want to steal my spot light or anything, but I'm just excited about my lil one having a 2 months difference in age buddy to play with.
2 months difference is much better than a couple weeks....
Nothing worse than someone being RIGHT behind and stealing it, once you've gotten to announce and enjoy a couple weeks - someone else is welcome to announce :)

2 months difference is much better than a couple weeks....
Nothing worse than someone being RIGHT behind and stealing it, once you've gotten to announce and enjoy a couple weeks - someone else is welcome to announce :)

Yeah, and I told people when I was 4 weeks. I've had enough fuss coming my way hahahaha.

With DD, I didn't feel flutters until after 16 weeks and it was so faint I almost missed it. They say the first time it takes longer to feel the baby. Don't worry! Pretty soon it will be wiggling around like crazy in there!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->