January Jellybeans 2013!...

Thanks ladies! I'm going to try and post a pic of the nursery furniture that hubby built by surprise last week x

Got my nt scan results back :) Everything is good!.. Nuchal fold 1.3 and no markers in my blood for downs or trisomies !! yay!

So here it is ...

The cot has the topper and draw underneath, we are still to get the mattress. The moses basket was given me to as a gift by a friend and it is amazing, practically brand new!

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 6
Lovely stuff Sonia, it makes it all seem so much more real when you start getting things!

Had my 1st midwife appt today. Told her about my worries of having cramping all week and not feeling much movement now. She said they don't normally use the Doppler at 16 weeks, but she did it for me anyway, and heard pinkies heartbeat straight away. Best sound in the world!! Was fighting back tears again.

sonia: nice pics of the baby's room!

Nikk: awesome news!!!

Melly: thats awesome she gave you some reassurance!!

Tomorrow is my 12 week scan and cant be happier!! Is it just myself, mamaspath and leinz that have scans this week?

Thanks ladies! Good luck on the rest of the scans! Its amazing what baby is doing already!

I havent felt anything yet but I am also a few weeks under the rest of you...

I think my belly is starting to "bump" out.. :)

sonia: nice pics of the baby's room!

Nikk: awesome news!!!

Melly: thats awesome she gave you some reassurance!!

Tomorrow is my 12 week scan and cant be happier!! Is it just myself, mamaspath and leinz that have scans this week?

Mine is next Monday. :thumbup:

Pshshsh another cousin pregnant on FB. Wow, I am starting to think it is contagious.

I'm trying to keep up on taking bump photos so I can see the changes ... Here is my 16 week bump. I'm using the same clothes when I take the bump picture so I can really see how my bump grows!

Attachments

• 100_4392.jpg
    100_4392.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
I'm 14 weeks today! My ticker is always behind. I must take another bump pic soon. I'm sure I look like I did at 20 weeks with my other two babies.

I feel like my bump is tiny lol i thought i would be bigger.since this is my 2nd.... But i can just barely tell i am showing more than i was at this point with DD.

Me too. I bought maternity shorts the other day and the cashier asked "who is pregnant?" :dohh: when I tell anybody I am they don't believe me. And especially don't believe I'm almost 16 weeks. I'm going to start posting side by side pics of this pregnancy compared to last. I think 16 or 18 weeks is the next bump pic I have from last pregnancy so I'll be posting it soon. :thumbup:

I bought some stuff the other day and was talking about maternity clothes with a cashier. She was like 'You don't even look pregnant!' Then she predicted I was having a girl. Lol. Everyone says girl. My one dream says boy.

Good luck to all the ladies with their scans this week!

I have my 15 week midwife appointment on Thursday and I really wish I was going to get to hear the heartbeat, but apparently they don't do that at 15 weeks. :-(

I haven't felt baby either yet, although I guess it is still early days. My NHS Ready Steady Baby book says it is normal to start feeling it between 18 and 24 weeks. My sister in law said she felt my neice move for the first time the day before her 20 week scan. I can't wait!

Was just watching A Baby Story, and had my first "Oh Crap, I have to give birth" moment. :haha:

I'm trying to keep up on taking bump photos so I can see the changes ... Here is my 16 week bump. I'm using the same clothes when I take the bump picture so I can really see how my bump grows!

that looks like my size of a bump!! cute cute!

Cute!!!!!

I got an earlyier appointment this Thursday and it will be the first time I hear the heartbeat also I got it cuz I can't seem to keep anything down

so i think i just had my first hardcore pregnant hormones fit!!! Ohhh yeaaa I completely broke my phone from throwing it across the room :/

so i think i just had my first hardcore pregnant hormones fit!!! Ohhh yeaaa I completely broke my phone from throwing it across the room :/

Aww, what did that poor phone do to you? :(

Jokes aside, it's really hard to not fall into hormones fits. Try to relax. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->