January Jellybeans 2013!...

Nikk- i LOVE wearing my maternity jeans.... they are SO comfy.

so lastnight, i kept dozing off on the couch so i figured it was time for me to go to bed.... it was 8pm at night!! geez.... this baby is taking alot outta me!

Iv also been suffering from daily headaches :wacko:

my Dr. said i can take tylenol BUT i dont want to have to rely on taking them all the time.... it just sucks! I do all that i can to naturally help them like drink plenty of fluid/water and relax, but it doenst work... i guess my hormones are just raging!

Yea around week 12 i was mega tired.. Just in the past two days it has eased up... I take 40 min naps over 2-3hr naps lol and ive been going to bed 9:30-10 instead of 8 ... Hiwever my ms is annoying in the morning still... Hopefully this week it decides to go away... Huggingbthe toilet this morning wasnt on my list of things to do on this rainy friday! I have a day plannedw my mom!

my headaches started this week and i'm taking panadol, no point in suffering unnecessarily and panadol is completely safe during pregnancy.

i have taken tylenol a couple times.... but if i took it everytime i had a headache my baby would be all drugged up!!

The Dr. said some patients will drink a little caffeine to help with their headaches, which maybe i should try? But i never really drank much caffeine before falling pregnant anyways... oh well, ill try the little bit of caffeine, otherwise tylenol it is!

has anyone else experienced leg pain? Last night my legs hurt so bad it felt like they were permanently cramped.

My official due date is now 28th Jan. Is it possible to have me moved on the list? I was previously 30th.

Just been for my quad blood test and they weighed me :( Ive gained 2.6kg since I was last weighed 10 weeks ago, which is 5.7lbs, is this ok weight gain?

Well I feel very cheated re my 16 week midwife appointment.
Probably my fault as I was 2 mins late but when I booked they didn't tell me it would be with someone else as my midwife is away. Had I known I would have booked before she went or when she came back.

The midwife who did my apt then got shitty because I hadn't brought a urine sample - no one told me I had to! So went to pee in a cup and hardly nothing as I'd already been, which annoyed her even more! Oh well, I have a small amount of protein in my urine but she said that was normal.

Took my blood pressure at 100/70 said it was fine.
She then found baby on Doppler for about 15 seconds and that was it. Asked if I had any questions and sent me packing.

I'm really annoyed as feel she should have been more welcoming and I would have got more out of it and asked all the questioned I wanted to. She probably spoke about 20 words to be for the whole appointment!

ARGH ! Sorry ladies don't mean to vent but feel cheated of the apt. X

Well, I broke down today and finally took a picture of my bump. It seemed to have really grown in the last couple of days which I think corresponds with the discomfort, pulling, and cramping I've had going on.

I am short with a very short waist so I anticipate showing early but at 14+2 I am worried about how big I may get.

Attachments

• 2012-07-20_10-18-46_300.jpg
    2012-07-20_10-18-46_300.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member