January Jellybeans 2013!...

Glad to see you Betheny. I was thinking about you today and was hoping everything was ok. :hugs:

thanks so much for the welcome back and the kind thoughts ladies :)

I'm definitley wearing nothing but maternity clothes. Wouldn't say its because of bump... but rather pudge. They are so comfortable.

Ok this is a vent and a real whine so please feel free to skip if you like, I just have to get it off my chest. I love my OH but he's driving me nuts.
Its winter here and its cold outside. On top of nasal congestion I suffer from hayfever and if I spend time outdoors I end up with flu symptoms from the pollen in the air. Our weather reports do not cover pollen counts like some countries do so I have no idea when is high pollen or low pollen count days to avoid the worst of it, and being pregnant I can't take the usual pills I take at this time of year to reduce it. I generally break out in rashes all over my face too which takes ages to clear, and the itching I get with it is awful, it makes me look diseased so I avoid spending time outdoors gardening when I feel my hayfever niggling so this rash doesn't flair up. Last time it flared up I ended up at a dermotologist in tears because I was tired of people asking me what was wrong with my face. I work part-time from home as well as doing all the house work and we're on a limited budget since my income is minimal, plus I still have days when I feel tired and really not up to going out for the sake of going out and OH tells me he is worried I spend too much time at home! Grrrr. He keeps going on about how I need to leave the house more. To do what? We live in a new area, its 20 minutes drive away to the nearest decent shops, the nearest baby store is hours away so its not like I can fill in time doing that and I don't know anyone in this area to visit (we've been here three weeks).
He comes home from work and asks if I "went out today". Does he want me to go and have an affair or something just so I'll get out and about? Sheesh. Some guys would be thankful their wife isn't out compulsive shopping or wasting money on lattes. He knows I'm not the social type and I enjoy my own company, I'm not someone that needs to be with others constantly and he admits that he is the same way so I thought he understood that its not unhealthy for me if I don't leave the house.
I might sign up to to some pregnancy pilates classes to shut him up, I've been wanting to do it anyway so I'll spend some money on that lol. And here I was thinking I was being nice and helpful saving money for the land we're purchasing and making sure his dinner was on the table when he gets home
](*,)

Vent away, that's why we're here :)

Hope it made you feel better and just remember men's brains are so different to ours so they're bound to annoy us sometimes!

Hope you're feeling better now xxx

Welcome back Betheney, hope all is ok x

I think we may have had one team pink / blue but not too sure.

I need moving to 2nd from 5th but no rush. X

Welcome Back! Hope you're feeling good.

When you get a chance can you move me from the 22nd to the 19th? I got bumped at my scan. :)

I just dug out my daughter and sons ultrasound results. With both of them I didn't have scans until 17/18 weeks and that was the only scan the whole pregnancy so I can't directly compare sizes of the babies, I was thinking that could have been interesting.

I read up on the skull theory and thought I could compare skull shots of all the babies to figure out what sex this one might be and can you believe it, not a single side profile shot of my other kids at all. What the heck?

My sons heartbeat was 130bpm, my daughters was 147bpm and this baby is 146bpm. I know the heartbeats are supposed to be an old wives tale but maybe it means something for each mothers pregnancy? My babies skull looks female shaped don't you think? :thumbup:

Chinese calendar and the baking soda test say boy though.

Waiting to know the sex is killing me :dohh:

I can't tell enough between a boy and girl to make a guess based on the skull theory. I can't use that theory because the picture I have the baby is rolling or doing something crazy and you can't really see any definite shot of the head.

I dug ds scan pic out a few weeks ago too, to compare skull shapes. His definitely fit the boy shape. This one is so rounded it looks like it's wearing a shower cap! So hoping girl this time. I think girl for yours too.

I just dug out my daughter and sons ultrasound results. With both of them I didn't have scans until 17/18 weeks and that was the only scan the whole pregnancy so I can't directly compare sizes of the babies, I was thinking that could have been interesting.

I read up on the skull theory and thought I could compare skull shots of all the babies to figure out what sex this one might be and can you believe it, not a single side profile shot of my other kids at all. What the heck?

My sons heartbeat was 130bpm, my daughters was 147bpm and this baby is 146bpm. I know the heartbeats are supposed to be an old wives tale but maybe it means something for each mothers pregnancy? My babies skull looks female shaped don't you think? :thumbup:

Chinese calendar and the baking soda test say boy though.

Waiting to know the sex is killing me :dohh:

I can't tell enough between a boy and girl to make a guess based on the skull theory. I can't use that theory because the picture I have the baby is rolling or doing something crazy and you can't really see any definite shot of the head.

I dug ds scan pic out a few weeks ago too, to compare skull shapes. His definitely fit the boy shape. This one is so rounded it looks like it's wearing a shower cap! So hoping girl this time. I think girl for yours too.

Thanks. Looking at it I think girl too, its taken me a while to admit it though I wanted a boy up until now but I'm getting my head around having another girl :) OH will be thrilled if it is (his kids are all boys) so I would love to give him a girl.
My daughter is very intuitive and she's convinced it's a girl.

Welcome back Betheney, hope all is ok x

I think we may have had one team pink / blue but not too sure.

I need moving to 2nd from 5th but no rush. X

Welcome Back! Hope you're feeling good.

When you get a chance can you move me from the 22nd to the 19th? I got bumped at my scan. :)

No worries girls, i'll do what i did last time and keep a list on my computer of changes to be made and then do it all at once so i'm not doing them every single day, it's just easier that way. But you're both now on the list so will get done in due time.

hey girls i made this tonight and it totally worked!!! not completely gourmet but it definitely hit the spot for a chocolate desert craving.

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/brownie1.jpg
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/brownie2.jpg

Jcpennies had sale on maternity jeans...i got a really cute pair for 8 bucks! They actually make my chunk legs look skinny lol. I kinda wanna wear them all the time now, so comfortable!

Ya know for how long?:flower:

Not sure but i will tell u they always have some sort of maternity clothes on sale..they had tees and shorts, jeans and dress pants for 8$.... I couldnt beleive it..the one jean i love is the duo, dark denim, bootcut..they go Over the belly ... Im going to wear them today! I can officially say my belly is hard ..my reg clothes dont fit! Im going to wear em lol:happydance:

Oooooo ooooo and im a lemon today and was sick this morning! Ahhhhh ...i see the doc on monday :)

have we had any team pinks or team blues yet??

Due to a trip to the ER this week, I'm pretty sure I'm team :pink: but have another ultrasound Monday morning so you can change me now or wait til they confirm it Monday. :thumbup:

Welcome back!! :hugs:

ooooooooh i'll wait till Mon snowangel but am very excited for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->