January Jellybeans 2013!...

lovin all the bump pics........i need to add one........but i don't think ive changed much since 8 weeks

Here is my first posted bump pic...15+2

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 11
Thank you!! I'm finally starting to feel less self conscious and more proud of my bump :)

HUGE POST FROM ME!!!

luckflutter you're added to the list and will update when i do everyone else.

Here is my bump at 13 weeks

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/13w4.jpg
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/13w3.jpg

Here is my bump at 15 weeks

here's the 15 week bump

I had a great night with my girlfriends just drinking cocktails (mocktails for me), it was super fun.

When i got home and got undressed i thought my bump looked huge so grabbed a pic
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/20120715_024710.jpg

Me and Eva bug
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/20120714_195754.jpg

Side on shot with bump.
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/20120715_024347.jpg
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/20120714_195730.jpg

I'm annoyed because when she did the Doppler she was like that's the loudest I will get it because your fat, her exact words! I've had it so loud at home (didn't tell her that) and she didn't even move it. I'll definitely be checking who I'm booked with next time.

When i was pregnant with Eva my fundal height measured SPOT ON the entire pregnancy at 30 ish weeks i had a different doctor who said shocked "OH!!! you're measuring spot one" i replied "yeah i have been the whole pregnancy" and she said "i'm just so surprised because you're fatter than most, usually babies to large women are big babies" hahahahahaha i just openly laughed at her lack of tact and total moronic statement, i still laugh about it now and it doesn't upset in me the slightest. I'm 15kgs lighter this time compared to last but even last time i was by no means an obese woman, i was just a bit over weight.

Soooo i dont have any kids yet, but i have a precious dog who i swear is like our baby...im so sick of everyone telling me that shes going to be ignored and forgotten once baby comes. Its insulting!

I think alot of families are different, i see alot treat their pets the same as ever and they're just as loved as before. But it's true that some don't. My dog was the centre of my universe before Eva, i insisted on flying her all over the country whenever i had to fly anywhere because i couldn't stand to be without her, despite the fact she was 30kgs and you pay for a ticket for the dog and then per kg. I used to just spend my days cuddling her and doing everything with her. Now i barely look at her and she has really been ignored by me. My husband still gives her alot of attention and because i'm aware of the difference of my behaviour towards her the last couple of months i've tried to make an effort to treat her better and love her more. But it's just so hard, she sheds way too much fur to be let in the house as much as she used to be, once Eva started crawling there was really no option but to put her outside, no matter how much you vacuumed the fur was EVERYWHERE and always all over poor old Evas face and hands. Now i'm pregnant i shit you not the smell of the dog makes me vomit so i really have to have her locked outside all day because as long as she's inside i vomit. So because of these reasons and the fact we are now separated so much during the day our love has dwindled... but like i said as of a month ago i'm making a big effort to make her apart of the family again, since i've stopped being so sick i let her in the house more and more and i'm trying to cuddle and pat her more and more. But it's hard because i'm forcing myself to do it, i definitely don't feel the same way as i used to. Poor puppy dog :-( so i'm really trying to reactivate my love for her and i think it's working i'm starting to really like her again, 3 months ago all i could think was how much of a pain in the arse she is, and she really is a beautiful dog. She's a 3 yr old chow chow.

Question for you ladies: If you are 17 weeks pregnant how many months are you? Ive read some places that 17weeks starts your 5th month and some say your 5th month doesnt start until week 18

This website is the BEST to go off, keep it bookmarked

https://www.baby2see.com/pregnancylength.html

Soooo i dont have any kids yet, but i have a precious dog who i swear is like our baby...im so sick of everyone telling me that shes going to be ignored and forgotten once baby comes. Its insulting!

I get the same! Really annoying because i adore my puppy!!

Whew! I had a lot to catch up on today. I spent the whole day out with DH. He had the day off today and I felt good all day. It has been wonderful!!

I love all the bump pics! I was sporting my bump today! I found some GREAT shorts at Target. They are the ones with the band that comes all the way up! OMG sooooo comfy!!! I love them. I definitely will be wearing ones with the high belly band from now on. They are great. And they don't leave that ridiculous line in the middle that makes you look fat and not pregnant. I love it!!!

Hi ladies,

I am hoping to join you all.
I have been following this thread for some time but too scared to post until now.
I'll cut a long story short- my fiancé and I had been trying for our first for about a year. I have been very fortunate and able to get pregnant quite easily. Staying pregnant has been a challenge. We lost our first baby aug last year at about 6-7 weeks. We found out we were expecting again in November. Everything was going ok. A few scares here and there. We were having our engagement party when something was wrong. I didn't know what was happening but turns out I have a premature rupture of membrane. Our baby was still fine for another week and a half but I had no amniotic fluid left for him. Drs urged me to induce labour but I couldn't do it. A week and a half later I felt our little boy move for the first time. Later that night I went into labour naturally and our precious boy River was born sleeping at 17+5 weeks.
It was by far the hardest thing we have ever been through. As luck would have it my dr gave us the ok to start trying again after 1 cycle. We couldn't believe how blesses we were but we fell pregnant straight away.
I am now 14+3 weeks pregnant and everything seems and looks great.
I wanted to hold off posting on here till after our 12 week scan. That scan put me forward 9 days so my official due date is 16th jan.
And we will absolutely be staying team yellow.

Hi ladies,

I have been following this thread for some time but too scared to post until now.
I'll cut a long story short- my fiancé and I had been trying for our first for about a year. I have been very fortunate and able to get pregnant quite easily. Staying pregnant has been a challenge. We lost our first baby aug last year at about 6-7 weeks. We found out we were expecting again in November. Everything was going ok. A few scares here and there. We were having our engagement party when something was wrong. I didn't know what was happening but turns out I have a premature rupture of membrane. Our baby was still fine for another week and a half but I had no amniotic fluid left for him. Drs urged me to induce labour but I couldn't do it. A week and a half later I felt our little boy move for the first time. Later that night I went into labour naturally and our precious boy River was born sleeping at 17+5 weeks.
It was by far the hardest thing we have ever been through. As luck would have it my dr gave us the ok to start trying again after 1 cycle. We couldn't believe how blesses we were but we fell pregnant straight away.
I wanted to hold off posting on here till after our 12 week scan. That scan put me forward 9 days so my official due date is 16th jan.

Welcome, River12! My due date is 1/16 and we're team yellow as well. You will find nothing but support here so don't be afraid to reach out when you are feeling neurotic, nervous for no reason, or are having complications!

Loving the bump pics!

Welcome River, your story was so touching, i really hope you wont have any scares this time around and that you'll be celebrating with all of us in January when your jellybean arrives.

Thanks so much dittybyrd and aj. Little steps for us. Our next milestone will be reaching 17+5 when we lost river. It seems to have come around really quick.
It's comforting to be able to discuss any worrys and concerns with ladies who are around the same point in the pregnancies.
We are planning our wedding too so it is keeping me very occupied and I'm not stressing to much now.
I have a great feeling this will be our rainbow baby.

Thank you! I have to clean that mirror lol!
I still feel like they just look like fluff of my two separate stomachs hahahahaha

Hun this put a smile on my face re two tummies. My adorable niece always asked me why I have two tummies, I tell her it's because I eat too much and she always says but your not fat and then how she thinks I just got more than others so I can give better hugs. So cute. She is 4. She is obsessed with our baby, her and DH have a really special relationship and we were a little worried about telling her but she took it well. She always asks if pumpkin, she can't pay pipkin, is in tummy 1 or 2 and then always gives DH a kiss, then me then my tummy. Ahhh I love it x

Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! I can only hope to have such a sweet son/daughter one day! And yeah, I've always had two tummies, so does my mom and my sister. Haha. I'm very use to it actually. But they recently seem to have just grown LOL to an extent I never had them before and makes me a little insecure :blush: I can't wait for them to completely morph into one hahahahaha and look like a complete preggo tummy, although some insist it's there, I differ. haha

I know exactly what you mean! She is completely adorable, she is one of 6 (yes 6) from my oldest brother and I just love the relationship she has with DH. When we got married I had to carry her down the aisle as she wasn't having any of it and the she sat on DH lap for the whole ceremony and she said to him you will still love me though won't you? So cute. X

Hi ladies,

Hi, and welcome!
I am sorry to hear about your past experiences but so pleased to have you here with us now. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy. X

Hey girls you all look fab :D

here is my 14 week bump from last Wednesday
IMG_0842.jpg

I have kept to myself this past week as i have been rather sick with a temp and all glad i am finally getting over it :coffee:

Have any of you started sleeping with a pregnancy pillow? The past few nights I had a hard time getting comfortable, but last night was really rough. My back starts hurting 5 mins after I lay on it. Can't sleep on my stomach because that is uncomfortable. I can sleep on my sides, but they start hurting after awhile. Oh the joys of pregnancy :). But I wouldnt change it for anything!.

Argh Ive just bought my pushcahir :happydance: so excited lol. We have had the Icandy apple with the carrycot and carseat in black although I may get a flavour pack once we know the gender. Has anyone else got one or had one of these??

Welcome River, I cant even imagine how hard it must have been for you, I had spontaneous rupture of the membranes at 26 weeks with my dd but they managed to stay till full term with my ds so Ill keep my fingers crossed for you hun xx

Yesterday's "bump" pic.. There really is a baby in there..I promise. :rofl: I seriously thought I would have popped more by now tho. :haha:

Attachments

• 16w3days2.jpg
    16w3days2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member