January Jellybeans 2013!...

Have any of you started sleeping with a pregnancy pillow? The past few nights I had a hard time getting comfortable, but last night was really rough. My back starts hurting 5 mins after I lay on it. Can't sleep on my stomach because that is uncomfortable. I can sleep on my sides, but they start hurting after awhile. Oh the joys of pregnancy :). But I wouldnt change it for anything!.

I just looked on Ebay last night. There are a number of types. Boppy make one that comes packaged with a wedge. However, there is one called CoolMax that I really was tempted to get but it's about $120! I think it's a good investment.

I have had very poor sleep the last few nights with lots of tossing and turning. I think it coincides with a growth spurt because I just got a belly outta nowhere.

I have a body pillow that I got last pregnancy cost me $150 and it's worth every penny.it's heaven.

Oh hiiii Second Trimester! Am I glad to see you or what! Yay for being a lemon!

Welcome River. I am very sorry to hear about your past losses. :hugs: glad everything.is going well for you this time around.

Soooo i dont have any kids yet, but i have a precious dog who i swear is like our baby...im so sick of everyone telling me that shes going to be ignored and forgotten once baby comes. Its insulting!

I get the same! Really annoying because i adore my puppy!!

Realistically, my dog will get less attention when this baby comes. I remember how tired I was for months with ds ( although he would wake upto 20 times a night!)

I see my dog as my pet though, not my baby. Luckily he's the most laid back dog I've ever had and I don't think it will bother him. He sleeps in our bedroom and I think I will have to stop that, he won't be happy with me then though!

River, Welcome! I can't imagine the heartache of what you have been through. Hopefully this pregnacy will give you your rainbow baby.

Welcome River! Good to see you! I'm sorry to hear about your loss.:hugs:

I love my boppy and my pregnancy pillow. There are definitley perks to having toddlers. Don't throw anything out or give anything away until you are sure your family is complete. :)

I'm pretty sure and positive I'm feeling baby move now. Started about a week ago, just when I layed down at night. But, today I had Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich, a banana and a glass of milk. It made baby move like crazy... Kept thinking this is to early. But obviously its not. Anyone else feeling movement?

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/14weeks.jpg

ok finally a bump pic, 14 weeks!

Welcome River! Good to see you! I'm sorry to hear about your loss.:hugs:

I love my boppy and my pregnancy pillow. There are definitley perks to having toddlers. Don't throw anything out or give anything away until you are sure your family is complete. :)

I'm pretty sure and positive I'm feeling baby move now. Started about a week ago, just when I layed down at night. But, today I had Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich, a banana and a glass of milk. It made baby move like crazy... Kept thinking this is to early. But obviously its not. Anyone else feeling movement?

I've been feeling :baby: move for the past couple weeks! Its awesome! I can feel my tummy getting tighter and harder!

Nikki: cute bump, hun! :hug:

At first I thought I was imagining it... But, I'm sure its baby moving now. It sure does happen sooner the second time around. :)

At first I thought I was imagining it... But, I'm sure its baby moving now. It sure does happen sooner the second time around. :)

I have started feeling baby move a little over the last 2 or 3 weeks i am amazed at how much sooner i am feeling baby this time compered to with my son

I'm feeling movement pretty clearly too. And if I sneeze (which I do a lot at the moment) it goes nuts :)

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies.
I can't be sure but I think I am feeling the baby. Feels like bubbles popping in my belly. I can't wait to feel the movements for sure and for OH to feel it also

I have been feeling movement for about the last 3 weeks or so. Not all day, everyday. But definitely love when I do. Baby is more active at night. :thumbup:

I've just had a crappy dream. I was in labor. Right now and my dr wasn't doing anything to stop it. I was freaking out and was getting ready to check myself out of the hospital, but then decided to beg the nurse to sneak me an ultrasound and print a bunch of pictures in case baby was delivered and didn't survive. :cry: I hate dreams that feel so real when you wake up. I can't go back to sleep at all. :(

Have any of you started sleeping with a pregnancy pillow? The past few nights I had a hard time getting comfortable, but last night was really rough. My back starts hurting 5 mins after I lay on it. Can't sleep on my stomach because that is uncomfortable. I can sleep on my sides, but they start hurting after awhile. Oh the joys of pregnancy :). But I wouldnt change it for anything!.

ugh......last night was my last night of fighting to sleep on my tummy....im going to buy a boppie body pillow today........i can't sleep at all!!!!:flower:

good morning ladies !!! how is everyones pregnancy going??? im am 16 weeks 6 days and i felt the baby for the first time on july 12th, it was amazing!!
i go for my gender scan on August 6th!!
whats everyones plans for the day???

I haven't felt the baby move i don't think.........i think mine is just a bunch of gas! LOLOL

but i am one of the last on here for jan due dates so it's to be expected.........i usually feel baby move about 14 weeks for the first time so in a week i hoping for some flutters!

welcome river12........hugs to you and your family........good to see you here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->