January Jellybeans 2013!...

finally putting up a bellypic

this is my 12plus5 pic

Attachments

• 12plus5.jpg
    12plus5.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1
Boo.. i am 17 weeks and i haven't felt the peanut move

16 + 4 here and not felt pipkin. Hope to soon!
We've been out today and brought our cot bedding, it's so cute. DH rushed home to make it. Babies r us have 20% off ends today so got about £60 off! We so nearly brought our Quinny to as would have saved £150! Will wait for the next sale.

Felt light flutters an a few distinct movements :)

So excited... We bought out crib today at Pottery Barn Kids!! It arrives in about 2 weeks and I can't wait!

Boo.. i am 17 weeks and i haven't felt the peanut move

Try laying flat on your back and playing some music. I only ever feel it move when I'm laying down and for some reason, if I play classical music, it'll move when I turn it on and then it'll move again when I shut it off, like it shifts to hear it better.

It's so exciting that everyone is beginning to feel their babies move!

I have had a couple of strange feelings the past couple of days, almost like my stomach is lightly growling, but it isn't where I would expect to feel my stomach growling. Maybe it's baby, I don't know, but it's certainly a new feeling.

Ok this is my 15 weeks today bump, excuse the dirty mirror, we moved into a new place a few weeks ago and I still haven't got to cleaning the mirrored doors yet.

I don't think I've grown much in the last couple of weeks as I was showing pretty early anyway, the bump has just got a lot firmer, particularly in the last couple of days.

Attachments

• 15 weeks.jpg
    15 weeks.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 2
I'm feeling movement pretty clearly too. And if I sneeze (which I do a lot at the moment) it goes nuts :)

Same here, and as I can't take anything for hayfever I'm sneezing so much!

I'm the same, I'm either sneezing and blowing my nose or completely blocked up. Last night I gave up trying to breathe through my nose and I think I slept with my mouth open all night because I woke up dying of thirst.

going out for cocktails with the girlies tonight, Mocktails again for me.

hello ladies, do you know when is the placenta suppose to take over because some say at 12 weeks and others say at 16 weeks :( i am still on progesterone suppositories till placenta takes over.

i want to buy a pregnancy journal and diary. can you suggest any?

the placenta doesn't take over magically in a day so maybe it starts at 12 weeks and is completed by 16 weeks....

Just a guess.

I really dont mind the mocktails - i've had some REALLY tasty drinks lately! :)

When i have a mocktail it's usually accompanied with a big *sigh* and the thought "that could do with some alcohol". But there's this fancy cocktail bar in the city that makes the most BANGING mocktails. Even when i wasn't pregnant we'd usually go there before going out drinking and i'd buy the mocktails anyway because they were $10 and the cocktails were $20 and i always figured i'll get wasted on cheaper drinks and enjoy the mocktail which is just as yummy as the cocktail but half the price!!!

Baby bump at 16+3 ready for a night of gossip, mocktails and my gorgeous friends.
Not the best photos of me... i swear i'm better looking than that. lol. I have prettier pics in post 1 of my journal.
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/1637.jpg
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/16310.jpg

I really dont mind the mocktails - i've had some REALLY tasty drinks lately! :)

When i have a mocktail it's usually accompanied with a big *sigh* and the thought "that could do with some alcohol". But there's this fancy cocktail bar in the city that makes the most BANGING mocktails. Even when i wasn't pregnant we'd usually go there before going out drinking and i'd buy the mocktails anyway because they were $10 and the cocktails were $20 and i always figured i'll get wasted on cheaper drinks and enjoy the mocktail which is just as yummy as the cocktail but half the price!!!

I know what you mean - totally depends where you go, I found a place that did mojitos that were actually tastier than most alcoholic ones! But there have been some nasties too. I will be sad on friday as we're having a works night out and we're all heading to my FAV wine bar, where they really only sell wine, and platers of cured meats and cheeses! so everyone is going to be tucking into my favs and i'll be on the OJ! :(

Very cute pics! Hot momma! :)

Thanks CharlieO!

Sucks about your work do! always the way when you're pregnant. lol. Some mocktails sound so delicious and when you get it they've just poured 3 separate juices into one glass and you're like "eeeeer that's just tropical juice" The cocktail bar we go to has no mocktail menu you just tell them what you feel like and they use their "knowledge and expertise" and make you something. I always ask for something that's minty and lime, the first girl i have no idea what she puts in it but it's fucking amazing, the second girl mushed the lime with watermelon and it was this real fruity limey taste with mint leaves obviously, the next guy who made it decided he'd mix it with ginger ale which sounded awful to me but it turned out like a minty, limey punch kind of drink. They have so many cool things they put in the drinks, my friend asked "can you make me a banana and chocolate cocktail there's none on the menu" and they made it with fresh banana that they mash on the spot and also used cream and custard and some chocolate liquers with a nice big wedge of chocolate hanging out the top. No wonder my friends are always dying to go. lol. i'll try get some piccies of my drinks tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->