January Jellybeans 2013!...

Loving the pics, cant wait for scan updates!

AFM, not feeling so hot today, feel like the slightest thing might send me hugging the toilet but so far i've managed to keep it down.

appointmnt went well this morning, heard baby and was sent for some testing to check for a UTI.. also had blood work which did not go well at all! They had to pick me 4 times because my veins are so tiny and ive been dehydrated from vomiting this morning :(

Gender scan is still on for september 4th 8:30am :)

I am on monthly appointments now until month # 8 because everything is progressing as it should! ! Although I am excited I am doing well and so is baby I will not lie.. being able to see tiny and hear tiny every 2 weeks was very reassuring! But thats ok I will get over it.. at 16 weeks i have blood work ..at 18 weeks I have another regular check up to hear baby and then at 20 weeks we see baby again and find out what baby is! Soo excited and counting down the days !!

Ladies, when we bought doppler hubby and I read reviews and instructions. Some of the instructions for them said to only use it 3 times a week no more than 10 minutes per time. That is the reason that we decided not to use it more than once a week just to be completely safe. Did any of you find the same advice?
The instructions that came with it said it could be used for daily check of fhr. Also said three times a day that were best for making sure there wasn't fetal destress. 30 min after you get up in the morning, an hour after lunch and 30 min before bed. I usually listen once a day, but lately I have been waiting a couple days in between.

CT1- congrats on team pink!

BabyDust- I know what you mean! I have been.feeling :baby: for a lil while nlw, but still think sometimes its just gas or something :haha:

AFM: I felt like crap last night. I made some guacamole for hubby and DD since they just love avacados, and I don't lol. But I tried some and actually liked it! A lil while after eating it I started feeling horrible. I was having terrible cramps and ended up throwing up hours. later. :sick:

Hey ladies! Just got back from my OB appointment. Baby's heart rate was 145 BPM and very strong! I'm in great health, got the second blood draw today as well and... scheduled my anatomy ultrasound! They offered me the 7th, but my parents want to be there and they can't make it down to Cali before the 13th, so its set for August 14th at 8 AM! I'm so excited! Strangely, the closer I get to finding out the gender, the less I want to know. I just really don't care. But my husband really wants to find out, this being our first baby and all, so we'll see. Baby might keep its legs crossed the whole time, lol.

Hey girls, I'm sorry I haven't been around in a while, my sister passed away and I've been living in a nightmare for the past week. Hopefully, things will begin to settle down soon...

Hey girls, I'm sorry I haven't been around in a while, my sister passed away and I've been living in a nightmare for the past week. Hopefully, things will begin to settle down soon...

Duckytwins, you are in my thoughts at this terrible time. Sending you mental hugs and support x x x

So sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers. :hugs:

So sorry ducky!! I know you must be going through a lot right now. You are in my thoughts! :hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss ducky! :hug: You and your family will be in my prayers

Wow Ducky, i'm so sorry to hear about your sister, we're all here for you if we can help in any way.

Ducky - so sorry to hear of your loss, you are I my thoughts and if I can do anything or be an ear to talk to please just shout. We are all here for you when you need us x

Thank you everyone. It was so sudden and surprising. She was only 36 years old and has two kids - 7 and 3. I still can't believe it's true.

My belly has been feeling very uncomfortable in the last week. Stretching, pulling, bloating feeling. I am also having round ligament pain. I was convinced I had gained at least 5lbs but my weight is stable. I am having a near impossible time getting a decent amount of sleep every night.

What brands of pregnancy pillows have you ladies used or heard were the best? I definitely want to order one as I think it would be a good investment for the next 6 months. Some of them can be used to assist in nursing and to surround the baby.

I worked last night and took the opportunity to take a peak at baby with the ultrasound. It was awesome! I saw little feet, legs, the heart beating, and jumping! I can't do it much longer or I may find out gender!

Ducky, I'm so sorry. Anytime you need to 'talk' you know we will be here.

So so sorry for your loss Ducky, can't imagine the pain you feel but sending a million:hugs:

xxx

My belly has been feeling very uncomfortable in the last week. Stretching, pulling, bloating feeling. I am also having round ligament pain. I was convinced I had gained at least 5lbs but my weight is stable. I am having a near impossible time getting a decent amount of sleep every night.

What brands of pregnancy pillows have you ladies used or heard were the best? I definitely want to order one as I think it would be a good investment for the next 6 months. Some of them can be used to assist in nursing and to surround the baby.

I worked last night and took the opportunity to take a peak at baby with the ultrasound. It was awesome! I saw little feet, legs, the heart beating, and jumping! I can't do it much longer or I may find out gender!

Luuuuucky youuuu! :winkwink: (Not the stretching, pulling or bloating, but that you can see your baby so often!!)

Ducky- so very sorry for your loss. We are here if you need anything!

So we bought our crib yesterday and were told it would arrive via UPS in two weeks. Well they called today to let me know that they're actually delivering it and assembling it for us... On Saturday! I have a lot of cleaning to do before then to make room!! Baby's room is currently our spare room/office...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->