January Jellybeans 2013!...

I had a dream a few weeks ago it's a boy but then had a dream last night that it was a girl. Heart rate has been 160 and higher so we shall see!!!

I had a dream a few weeks ago it's a boy but then had a dream last night that it was a girl. Heart rate has been 160 and higher so we shall see!!!

Ive felt it was a girl since the beginning due to my skin, hair and how my sickness/cravings differed from my ds, but now I'm unsure as the heartrate was only 132 today :s

I hope they do you gender scan really soon though, cant wait for all the pink and blue jelly beans to start appearing!!

Ive felt it was a girl since the beginning due to my skin, hair and how my sickness/cravings differed from my ds, but now I'm unsure as the heartrate was only 132 today :s

I hope they do you gender scan really soon though, cant wait for all the pink and blue jelly beans to start appearing!!

This is my first baby so I have no comparisons! I have been craving salt and sour and I was constantly nauseous the first trimester... I dunno!!!!!

The gender keeps changing in my dreams but I think for the most part it has been a girl, but I have a feeling its a boy. Guess we'll see in a few weeks.

I have a feelling it's a boy, but wont find out till Sept!!! Feels like ages!

hi girls!

Ducky - hugs hugs hugs........i can't imagine.......

jrowe - i still think you have a mrs piggy in there.......i craved lemon and salt and was so sick with my girls. i wish they would just do a scan for you this appt!!!

i too am excited for all the pink and blue jelly beans...........

i was so thinking im team pink but heartbeat hast changed to 155ish and i had a dream i had a little boy last night.......i think its my husband putting it in my head lol

i thought ms was going away..........it came back yesterday with a vegence!!!!! so tired of it

im keeping up with colorado shooting........i cry everytime i read a new article......it's so sad!!!!

The craving salt is supposed to show a boy I think? I was sick with both my dd and ds, but I remember with ds I was sick everytime I ate whereas this time I had to keep eating little bits to stop being sick.

I thought boy because my skin has never been so clear (I was actually struggling with some acne before I got pregnant and it magically cleared when I got pregnant) and my cravings have been so different from DD. Also with DD I gained weight everywhere and didn't actually look pregnant until 7 months .. I just looked fat. With this one I had a bump early and it sticks straight out. But I was super sick for 3 months straight. So who knows!! I know my best friend is having a boy and this is her second one and she was horribly sick with him. So I don't think the sick theory is always for girls either. Who knows. The suspense is awful!! I cannot wait until August 15th!!!!!

This is my first baby so I have no comparisons! I have been craving salt and sour and I was constantly nauseous the first trimester... I dunno!!!!!

i wasnt sick at all and have been eating sweets like CRAZY! (and i normally never eat candy) so wierd how symptoms can be so crazy. Also LO's HB is always in the 150's range (smack dab in the middle!) haha so the BPM theory wont really work for me bc im not one way or the other

OMGGG... the acne is horrible on my chin! everytime they start to clear up, 3 more pop up. My skin has never been this bad. EVER. Im an oily mess. My hair is crap. I want everything sweet and sour (I crave candy like sweet tarts and sour patch kids) and when I want to eat more healthy I have kiwis, bananas, and peaches. I cant stand the thought of meat, and if I do have it in a meal I literally take 3 bites and im done with it. my hubby loves cooking on the grill and I feel so bad for him when I say I do not want to try anything he has made. I do tend to put A LOT of salt on things like cucumbers and watermelon and cantoulope.. I dont know. I am getting so many mixed signals I am so tired of guessing haha...

From the way bump is forming it seems I will be carrying higher but who knows! AhhH! Also, am I the only one growing a beard? lol ok not actually a beard, but OMG these little black hairs keep sprouting up on my chin and my boobs! My hubby just makes fun of me lol.. its rediculous and crazy what hormones can do haha. I am constantly plucking them :/

I thankfully didnt wake up with MS this morning, but I have been working for the past few hour and I am ready for a nice long nap! Sad when I am happy hubby has a softball game tonight because then it means more time to sprawl out on the bed until he gets home.. :)

I SWEAR its a girl but I know I will be mistaken when we find out the gender and its a boy! I havent had any dreams of strictly a boy or girl. I have dreams, but I do not know the SEX. I think in my own mind I am still pretty unsure.

Appt went well! Heard heart and got bloods drawn for down syndrome testing. Calling now to make my anatomy scan appt!!!!

I started making my pregnancy pillow but I didn't have enough polyfill so I will have to get some more to finish stuffing it. It looks like it will be soooo comfy! Can't wait. The fabric was free and I already had everything to sew with so I guess I'll just have to spend the money on extra stuffing. Not bad for a pillow that is normally super expensive! I will post pictures when I get some more stuffing. :happydance:

OMGGG... the acne is horrible on my chin! everytime they start to clear up, 3 more pop up. My skin has never been this bad. EVER. Im an oily mess. My hair is crap. I want everything sweet and sour (I crave candy like sweet tarts and sour patch kids) and when I want to eat more healthy I have kiwis, bananas, and peaches. I cant stand the thought of meat, and if I do have it in a meal I literally take 3 bites and im done with it. my hubby loves cooking on the grill and I feel so bad for him when I say I do not want to try anything he has made. I do tend to put A LOT of salt on things like cucumbers and watermelon and cantoulope.. I dont know. I am getting so many mixed signals I am so tired of guessing haha...

From the way bump is forming it seems I will be carrying higher but who knows! AhhH! Also, am I the only one growing a beard? lol ok not actually a beard, but OMG these little black hairs keep sprouting up on my chin and my boobs! My hubby just makes fun of me lol.. its rediculous and crazy what hormones can do haha. I am constantly plucking them :/

I thankfully didnt wake up with MS this morning, but I have been working for the past few hour and I am ready for a nice long nap! Sad when I am happy hubby has a softball game tonight because then it means more time to sprawl out on the bed until he gets home.. :)

Lol your symptoms sound very much like mine and Im convinced Im having a girl, Ive not grown a beard but my stomach has sprouted far too many hairs for my liking!! But other things like heartbeat and ring tests are saying boy ... the suspense is killing me more today than ever lol

Well the lady at my ultrasound said team :pink: which is what they had said at the e.r. Last week. :happydance: DD is super happy, dh, well he says he'll wait and see when the baby is born. :rofl: he's still hoping for a boy :haha: he's fine tho. We plan on having more kids do he's got a couple more chances. :haha:

So many people were surprised tho they all thought boy. :thumbup: well ladies I'll be traveling for the next two weeks so my logins will be hit or miss, can't wait to see the colored beans! :flower:

Soooo my doc told me to make gender scan appt for a week from today but when I called to make appt they saiid they are free tmrw morning. I made the appt!! Is it bad I didn't listen to my dr?!

Haha. With my last pregnancy they set up my appt and I called an made it a week earlier. :thumbup:

Soooo my doc told me to make gender scan appt for a week from today but when I called to make appt they saiid they are free tmrw morning. I made the appt!! Is it bad I didn't listen to my dr?!

I would have definitly done the exact same thing!! I find out tomorrow too so there will be a couple more coloured beans on the page :) so exciting :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->