January Jellybeans 2013!...

lol! Me too! It is driving me crazy! I want to know so bad!!! I can't wait to hear what both of you are having though!!!! Yay more little jelly beans.

im so jealous u get to find out tomorrrrrrow!

Me too, I have a while until my 20 week scan (due 24th Jan so it's the 1st week of September) and we're still not decided whether we're finding out. I think we're just going to ask the sonographer to tell us if they can see easily, but not to look especially. We'll leave it up to Sprout and see if he or she will be co-operative!

Hope everyone going to find out has a co-operative baby, and not a cross-legged crotch hider like we had last time :)

I'm excited for my ultrasound to see my little one again, very excited to see my baby again actually, but I honestly will be like, "oh, ok." when they tell me the gender. Everyone else is so excited to find out what I'm having, but I wouldn't mind waiting until I give birth.

Everytime I write here that MS is starting to fade I get really sick later hahahaha. But, I've been feeling a little better. Yesterday I had so much energy I cleaned everything and even cooked a big dinner for us. Today, well, not feeling so peachy, I think I over did myself yesterday and now I'm super duper sleepy. All I want to do is watch french movies on netflix xD ! Hope you ladies are having an awesome day!!

I still have to wait another month and a half to know what my baby is... hurray... :(

Hoping the scan is accurate. I'm not sure if I'm 17 weeks or 18 weeks so I'm nervous about gender scan!

Im still w u deedee! Little less than 6 weeks here til we find out! But it will be special because both of our mothers will be there! I didnt want one to know before the other :)

Jrowen, it will be accurate at those weeks...i heard anything after 16 is fine!

Congrats on the baby girl snowangel!!

Can't wait to hear the news jrowenj and ginger!!

I'm so jealous but equally happy for you jrowenj!
Mine isn't until aug 22 and I think I'll be 21/2 weeks so might ring and see if can get in earlier, is that sneaky? Or it's a private scan at £80 which I could have tomorrow - SO TEMPTING!

Hey girls, I'm sorry I haven't been around in a while, my sister passed away and I've been living in a nightmare for the past week. Hopefully, things will begin to settle down soon...

I am so sorry for your loss Ducky. I cannot imagine what you are going through.

I am never writing here about my MS ever again! All I have to say is thank God we have a sink in the kitchen. Ugh!!!!

Just a question, is it weird my fundus height is right at my belly button? Doesn't that seem high for 15 weeks? I have a drs appt a week today but it's really obvious.

I am never writing here about my MS ever again! All I have to say is thank God we have a sink in the kitchen. Ugh!!!!

I'm so sorry. I'm having a similar problem with my nipples, lol. Every time I tell my husband, sorry for tmi, that he can get anywhere near them again because they stopped being sore, they start aching again. Its no where near what you're going through, though. My sister had to take a medication her whole pregnancy to stop from having ms. Are you going to try something like that?

That is how mine was too. Every time I thought I was getting better ... BAM! Sorry you are still fighting it. Hopefully it will end soon.

I've been cleaning since yesterday and finally am just about finished. I had to push myself to go clean my kitchen because I hate doing that. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT. lol! But I loaded the dishwasher and washed every dish and made sure everything was done. Although I still have to sweep and mop but I'm so tired already. It is DD's nap time and I want to go cuddle up and :sleep: with her but I have so much to catch up on that I know I can't pass out for a couple of hours. So I'm taking small breaks while getting all this stuff done. It's nice to have you ladies to catch up with during my breaks.

I'm so sorry. I'm having a similar problem with my nipples, lol. Every time I tell my husband, sorry for tmi, that he can get anywhere near them again because they stopped being sore, they start aching again. Its no where near what you're going through, though. My sister had to take a medication her whole pregnancy to stop from having ms. Are you going to try something like that?

It's actually not all that bad. I went from 4 times a day to 2 or 3 times a week. But it's always after I write that I'm feeling better when I get sick. LOL Hope my almost 16 week helps out to get completely rid of it. Dr did give me an option, but I told him i'd try to wait it off to see if it got better.

It's actually not all that bad. I went from 4 times a day to 2 or 3 times a week. But it's always after I write that I'm feeling better when I get sick. LOL Hope my almost 16 week helps out to get completely rid of it. Dr did give me an option, but I told him i'd try to wait it off to see if it got better.

That is when mine finally stopped completely. Fingers crossed it is the same for you!

That is how mine was too. Every time I thought I was getting better ... BAM! Sorry you are still fighting it. Hopefully it will end soon.

I've been cleaning since yesterday and finally am just about finished. I had to push myself to go clean my kitchen because I hate doing that. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT. lol! But I loaded the dishwasher and washed every dish and made sure everything was done. Although I still have to sweep and mop but I'm so tired already. It is DD's nap time and I want to go cuddle up and :sleep: with her but I have so much to catch up on that I know I can't pass out for a couple of hours. So I'm taking small breaks while getting all this stuff done. It's nice to have you ladies to catch up with during my breaks.

I absolutely understand you! I hate doing the dishes... Every time hubby reminds me of them I feel like crying, I've really been borderline tearing a couple of times, because it gives me nausea LOL He sometimes does them, but hey... the man works for both of us hahahahaha I can at least try to do the dishes even in a very bratty attitude, and to think that before pregnancy I would wash the dishes by hand... I didn't trust the dishwasher back then lol very Guatemalan of me. All I had left to do out of the whole apartment was vacuum today... and dinner, but I highly doubt dinner will be an option now... he will have to pick something up before coming home.

I absolutely understand you! I hate doing the dishes... Every time hubby reminds me of them I feel like crying, I've really been borderline tearing a couple of times, because it gives me nausea LOL He sometimes does them, but hey... the man works for both of us hahahahaha I can at least try to do the dishes even in a very bratty attitude, and to think that before pregnancy I would wash the dishes by hand... I didn't trust the dishwasher back then lol very Guatemalan of me. All I had left to do out of the whole apartment was vacuum today... and dinner, but I highly doubt dinner will be an option now... he will have to pick something up before coming home.

Yep! I do my dishes with a very bratty attitude now. I was hand washing everything but I was trying to see if it would save money and water by just hand washing. Then I got MS and I said screw it. :haha: I think the same way that if DH can go and work all day at least I can keep things up around here. I've been struggling because of my MS. Now I am just trying to fight through being so dang tired. Some days are better than others and today is just one of those days where I would much rather be doing absolutely nothing. I am SO ready for January! :haha: I am ready for this baby to be here! My body feels so drained!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->