January Jellybeans 2013!...

was anyone really crampy at 14 weeks? I feel the baby moving around alot and what seems like a dance party going on.... but its making me really crampy.... is that normal at 14 weeks?

i was really crampy last week....... it was mostly in my hips and lower left side....where is your cramping?

and you are already feelin baby???!! thats awesome......i havn't felt a thing and this is baby 5 for me:happydance::happydance:

I should correct what I said, my nipples don't leak, leak, if any pressure is applied on my breasts, they leak.

Still not feeling too much movement here...getting nervous and worried :(

My next appointment isn't until the 15th and we are going to be on vacation all next week.

I found a bothersome new side effect of pregnancy last night... My nipples have started leaking... I know it happens to a lot of pregnant women, but doesn't the 18th week just seem way early for that?

I haven't leaked, but after my nipples were hurting a whole bunch I noticed a white kind of... cover? to my nipples, it was a very hard white thing on my nipple that I managed to take off in shower. :shrug:

same here.. i dont know if im leakin or just dry.. im assuming dry tho.. hmmm

was anyone really crampy at 14 weeks? I feel the baby moving around alot and what seems like a dance party going on.... but its making me really crampy.... is that normal at 14 weeks?

i was really crampy last week....... it was mostly in my hips and lower left side....where is your cramping?

and you are already feelin baby???!! thats awesome......i havn't felt a thing and this is baby 5 for me:happydance::happydance:

the cramping is almost like it should be my uterus growing (or i am assuming) i hear LO on the doppler and :baby: HB is about 150bpm and LOUD! and LO hits/punches at the probe and the HB fades away, but then comes back. I can hear the swishing of :baby: moving around too when s/he rolls away. :haha:

Its such a wierd feeling, i think when the baby rolls or flips i feel this turning sensation in my tummy. and either when s/he kicks/punches or has the hiccups its this light tapping feeling in one spot between my belly button and my pelvic bone. (almost like if you had a muscle twitch that twitches once)

Very intersting feelings i have felt internally the last week or so.

My next appointment isn't until the 15th and we are going to be on vacation all next week.

dont get all worried, some babys are crazy in the womb and others are calm. Neither way means anything. I have been craving sugar (im thinking LO is doing this to me) and it give :baby: a sugar high and causes LO to go crazy!

I dunno, even when i wake up ill use the doppler and the baby is going nuts, im not sure when this baby ever sleeps in the womb! Dont get me wrong i dont feel these feelings 24/7 but i feel them a couple times a day

Don't worry! I'm on baby #2 as well and I never feel it move. DD moved an insane amount. I know everyone says that because we know what the movements feel like already we can feel it sooner but really it is up to baby. If it doesn't want to be overly wiggly it just won't be. Or perhaps it is something so simple as the position of the baby and/or placenta.

Part of me wants to start worrying because that is the first thing we do but there is no bleeding, last appointment was great, my bump continues to grow and I know that the chances of anything randomly happening are my imagination trying to get the better of me. I think perhaps we should be thankful that our organs are getting a rest for now. ;) I know it is hard to do but try not to worry. Every baby is different and every pregnancy is different.:hugs:

the cramping is almost like it should be my uterus growing (or i am assuming) i hear LO on the doppler and :baby: HB is about 150bpm and LOUD! and LO hits/punches at the probe and the HB fades away, but then comes back. I can hear the swishing of :baby: moving around too when s/he rolls away. :haha:

Very intersting feelings i have felt internally the last week or so.

I was up with cramps last night, but went away after a while. The same thing happened to me yesterday when I needed to listen to boop on the doppler (it comforts me). I would find the heartboop, then get kicked, then find it again and get kicked again! It was so much fun! :happydance:I got 150 too. Does the heartbeat slow down as baby gets "older"? I thought I read that somewhere, but now I can't remember. We started off at 167 and are now down to 150. That's still good, right?!

Boy someone is active in there today! :thumbup:

I was up with cramps last night, but went away after a while. The same thing happened to me yesterday when I needed to listen to boop on the doppler (it comforts me). I would find the heartboop, then get kicked, then find it again and get kicked again! It was so much fun! :happydance:I got 150 too. Does the heartbeat slow down as baby gets "older"? I thought I read that somewhere, but now I can't remember. We started off at 167 and are now down to 150. That's still good, right?!

Boy someone is active in there today! :thumbup:

My OBGYN told me that the baby's heart beat is sporadic in the beginning, usually making it very fast, and the at like 16 weeks or something, the baby's brain, starts regulating the heart beat, slowing it down a bit, then, as it gets bigger, it continues to slow. Like how a hummingbird has a super fast heart rate and whales' hearts beat like once a minute.

Scan for gender/ anamoly set for August 21st!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!! :happydance:

Little J i have the same tapping sensation you describe, a few nights in a row now, in the same vicinity all the time. I usually find it if i lie on my back for a few minutes between 10 and 11 at night. I do feel it at other times too but not as often.

duckytwins: See, you have nothing to worry about! I agree with the other post, my Dr. told me in early pregnancy the babys HB rate is really fast but then slows as it regulates more once your in the 2nd tri.

AJ: isnt it a wierd feeling!? i wish i had a camera to see what exactly is all going on in there!

In the next few weeks we are going to be getting alot of colored Jelly beans added on the first page! thats so exciting!!!:happydance:

I used to love cooking... now, well not so much... I dread dinner and it getting closer lol

just had a bowl of steam veg with boiled eggs and fried plantain. Kinda weird but just feeding the cravings. :)

I'm making manicotti with homemade sauce... I love to cook, but I gave it up for the whole 1st trimester and a couple weeks of the 2nd.

mmmmmmmm i have been dying to make some homemade sauce!!!

just had a bowl of steam veg with boiled eggs and fried plantain. Kinda weird but just feeding the cravings. :)

Were they fried plantain for dessert? In Guatemala we eat them sweet with sugar on top, boiled with cream and beans... or fried with sweet black beans inside after you mash the plantain. Super duper good, and man do they smell so yummi when they are frying!

I'm all about food right now. Yesterday I made dinner, chocolate muffins and some soup in the slow cooker to freeze for future meals, I was on a roll!

Today I'm fantasising about home baked bread mmm.

I'm trying to make a list of baby names to narrow down for boys and girls.. it's so hard. We had a girls one chosen and I went off it, I am up to 8 possibles for girls and 5 for boys so far...

WOW! We only have one name for each! There just aren't many names out there that we like! :blush:. I guess this will have to be our last baby! :rofl:

The APRN I saw last week (my dr was on vacation) called today and said I have a UTI (again!!) So now I'm back on antibiotics. :dohh: I hope this is it for UTIs this pregnancy.

RE cooking, usually I LOVE being in the kitchen, but lately, I've been messing up even the simplest things and just don't feel like cooking any more. That, and by suppertime, I am so tired I don't even want to look at the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->