January Jellybeans 2013!...

Im so lazy by the time dinner rolls around these days...i work in front of the comp allday, get housework done, dnt really have time to nap anymore either.. Im tired, cranky, and we just kinda fen for ourselves :/ hope i get out of this ppfunk, kinda depressed today and dnt kno why :(. Meh.

I was making dinner tonight and looked down and realized my feet have gotten fatter. For some reason this really upset me!! I was a dancer and my feet and ankles have always been a source of pride for me. And now I'm praying I don't get cankles! I feel stupid because I know there are much bigger things to worry about but I miss my pretty feet! Hopefully my bump will grow fast and block my view!:haha:

just had a bowl of steam veg with boiled eggs and fried plantain. Kinda weird but just feeding the cravings. :)

Were they fried plantain for dessert? In Guatemala we eat them sweet with sugar on top, boiled with cream and beans... or fried with sweet black beans inside after you mash the plantain. Super duper good, and man do they smell so yummi when they are frying!

Lol, it was all in the same bowl! The plantains were riped and i just sliced them and fried them, nothing added except the eggs and veggies.

just had a bowl of steam veg with boiled eggs and fried plantain. Kinda weird but just feeding the cravings. :)

Were they fried plantain for dessert? In Guatemala we eat them sweet with sugar on top, boiled with cream and beans... or fried with sweet black beans inside after you mash the plantain. Super duper good, and man do they smell so yummi when they are frying!

Lol, it was all in the same bowl! The plantains were riped and i just sliced them and fried them, nothing added except the eggs and veggies.

Oooh ok.. yeah plantains have to be very ripe for them to be sweet. hahahaha.

ARGH someone save me from this rash! It is driving me nuts! I know have it all over my legs and have been itching for four days - off to doc's at 12 to see what they say as pharmacy wasn't much help!

I am a little emotional this monring, my niece is having an operation at hospital. She is only 4. She is only have two teeth out and an absess drained as she feel at a young age from the top of an indoor slide and the teeth were damaged so it should be fine but just hate the thought of it. When she was younger, about 2, she got chicken-pox and had a really bad reaction and ended up in hospital. One of her ankles swelled to the size of a football and they then discovered that the infection had got into her bone and she had an absess the size of a melon in her bone. They operated and at one point they didn't know whether they would be able to save her leg but thank godness all was ok. Just brings back those memories I guess. We are a very close family and she has an amazing relationship with my hubby and is always around our, she slept at ours this weekend. I just guess it feels like my own child gone down today, roll on 12 o clock, she is due to go down now x

Hope everything goes well with your niece Sonia :hugs:

Is anyone STILL feeling sick at 16 + weeks!!!???

I have the occasional sickness here and there but nothing like it was.
Hope it's not too bad for you x

ARGH someone save me from this rash! It is driving me nuts! I know have it all over my legs and have been itching for four days - off to doc's at 12 to see what they say as pharmacy wasn't much help!

I am a little emotional this monring, my niece is having an operation at hospital. She is only 4. She is only have two teeth out and an absess drained as she feel at a young age from the top of an indoor slide and the teeth were damaged so it should be fine but just hate the thought of it. When she was younger, about 2, she got chicken-pox and had a really bad reaction and ended up in hospital. One of her ankles swelled to the size of a football and they then discovered that the infection had got into her bone and she had an absess the size of a melon in her bone. They operated and at one point they didn't know whether they would be able to save her leg but thank godness all was ok. Just brings back those memories I guess. We are a very close family and she has an amazing relationship with my hubby and is always around our, she slept at ours this weekend. I just guess it feels like my own child gone down today, roll on 12 o clock, she is due to go down now x

I suffer from major excema, so bad I can't even wear make up, my hayfever aggrevates it too, and all I can use is emulsifying ointment. Every other product or prescription doesn't help or only helps temporarily. I plaster it on after my shower each morning and I avoid soaps. Your shampoo can be aggrevating it too if it runs down your body. I can't even wash my face with a facecloth that has been washed with laundry detergent or I start itching.

Aww your poor niece, that must be worrying. I'm sure she'll be fine, kids bounce back fast.

Oooh hope your niece's operation goes smoothly Sonia, thats never nice to go through, especially for someone so little :hugs::hugs:

P.S. Good luck at the doc!
xxx

cute bump darkstar!

YAY for finding out the gender soon!!!!! i keep counting down the days also :blush::happydance:

My cousins GF was sick the WHOLE pregnancy. With every contraction she was throwing up :nope: what an aweful experience

My bump is really starting to show. We still haven't told family yet. My mum doesn't know and my OH parents have been on a big trip and only just returned. now OH is away for work and I've had to avoid friends and family until he is home so we can tell everyone together. I can't wait to share our news. It was really important to us to tell our parents before anyone else.

This baby is getting harder and harder to get heartbeat on doppler! I guess hes moving around a lot

Oooh hope your niece's operation goes smoothly Sonia, thats never nice to go through, especially for someone so little :hugs::hugs:

P.S. Good luck at the doc!
xxx

She got on fine, phew! She is full of beans as normal and the first thing she said was 'Can I sleep at yours tonight but I want to talk to pipkin?' Bless her, she makes me laugh because she talks away to my belly.

Doctors was ok, he said it looks like I've sat in stinging nettles which is just what it feels like! Gave me some cream x

This baby is getting harder and harder to get heartbeat on doppler! I guess hes moving around a lot

i actually find LO really easy (even hubby finds baby easy) but little booger does move around bc i hear the swooshing and the hitting of the probe... and the HB fading away and them coming back into range. I guess its like a game to them!

Jrow: i was thrown off by your pic now! I usualy go off pics easier than names, so im like "whos the newbie!" :haha:

i actually find LO really easy (even hubby finds baby easy) but little booger does move around bc i hear the swooshing and the hitting of the probe... and the HB fading away and them coming back into range. I guess its like a game to them!

Jrow: i was thrown off by your pic now! I usualy go off pics easier than names, so im like "whos the newbie!" :haha:

I was finding him easy for about 3 weeks and just the past week hes been so hard to find! At my scan, the woman had a hard time measuring him bc he is so active!!!!

Omg, i changed my pic bc a friend of mine text me last night and said she saw me on babyandbump.com!!!!!!! I am on the ttcal thread from my loss last octoberand i was kinda freaked out that she can now read some personal stuff!

Very happy that your niece is ok Sonia.

jrow that would freak me out too! That's the main reason i don't use real pics on here, don't want any snoopers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->