January Jellybeans 2013!...

I was finding him easy for about 3 weeks and just the past week hes been so hard to find! At my scan, the woman had a hard time measuring him bc he is so active!!!!

Omg, i changed my pic bc a friend of mine text me last night and said she saw me on babyandbump.com!!!!!!! I am on the ttcal thread from my loss last octoberand i was kinda freaked out that she can now read some personal stuff!
Ohh wow, I've been kinda worried about that too! Safer to be a bit more annonymous then for sure!

Yay on the upcoming gender scan!

Sonia - I'm glad to hear you niece made it through nicely! It is always a relief when it is done and they come back just fine.
I hope the cream helps the rash. Rashes can be soooo aggravating!

Last night I really wanted to feel the baby move so I asked DH to put his hand on my belly. Usually that makes it move enough for me to feel the rolling sensation but I think maybe :baby: was sleeping last night. :( I did lay down flat for about 30 minutes and right before I was going to give up, I got one little kick to the hand. I scared DH because I gasped and he said what! Are you ok?! I said it kicked me. He said you scared me! :haha:

Any of you ladies "lose" your bump first thing in the morning? When I wake up, I do not look pregnant at all.

Yay on the upcoming gender scan!

Sonia - I'm glad to hear you niece made it through nicely! It is always a relief when it is done and they come back just fine.
I hope the cream helps the rash. Rashes can be soooo aggravating!

Last night I really wanted to feel the baby move so I asked DH to put his hand on my belly. Usually that makes it move enough for me to feel the rolling sensation but I think maybe :baby: was sleeping last night. :( I did lay down flat for about 30 minutes and right before I was going to give up, I got one little kick to the hand. I scared DH because I gasped and he said what! Are you ok?! I said it kicked me. He said you scared me! :haha:

Any of you ladies "lose" your bump first thing in the morning? When I wake up, I do not look pregnant at all.

Yep i have no belly in the morning!

Jrow- that is freaky!! thats y i didnt want to put too much personal info in my profile either..... or use a real pic. Eeek! But if you think about it, that other girl is on here for the same reasons (most likely)

I still have a belly no matter what time of day. Its so HUGE and hard after i eat, its crazy..... cant even feel my old fluff when that happens! haha

I'm definitely seeing and feeling some weird things in my tummy today, I want to say its bubs but I have no idea. Its always in the same place tho and looks and feels like lots of kicks, or jumping or something. Guess if I continue feeling it I'll know whwther to get excited or not.

I'm definitely seeing and feeling some weird things in my tummy today, I want to say its bubs but I have no idea. Its always in the same place tho and looks and feels like lots of kicks, or jumping or something. Guess if I continue feeling it I'll know whwther to get excited or not.

I'm sure that is what it is! How exciting!! :happydance:

I was just looking at the first page ... I love all the little jelly beans coming up!! Can't wait until it is full of colors!

The art of eating. If it's too much I get sick, so it has to be the right amount. If it's just enough I get hungry more often, but with that comes the struggle of "What shall I eat?" and the biggest trick: Eat at the right time!

-@Sonia: I'm so glad your niece is OK! Hope you feel better!

I keep sleeping in, grr! I feel like half the night I'm just wondering around with my thoughts and when it's morning I can't manage to get up because I'm so tired and all I want to do is cuddle up with hubbies pillow, haha, I don't know what it is about that one pillow that really helps haha. I'm already sleeping with 3 different pillows in different places of my body lol. but that one more does the trick!

im sure its baby! isnt it cool!?

It is very cool but feels kinda weird too, lol, he was doing some serious dancing! Can't wait for DH to get a chance to see it.

Any ladies have some good recommendations on breast feeding books? I have found a couple that I can put on my nook and one has videos with it. I struggled bf with DD. My left side was flat and my pump was crappy so I couldn't even pump that side. It seemed she wasn't getting enough milk from me either. I think some of it had to do with not having enough information to help me with the bumps in the road. Especially when we had an issue. Also, any recommendations on pumps would be great as well. If I have the same problem with my left side being flat again, I would at least like to pump and bottle it so :baby: can get the best of what it needs. I'm not a fan of formula and it is expensive as all get out so I would love any reading materials you guys recommend.

So exciting to see people starting to feel their beanies moving! I've had one or two weird twinges that don't feel like gas, but I'm sure at this point it's just a new and exciting form of gas, at least for a few more weeks. Hopefully in a week or two when I'm the same number of weeks as you guys are now I'll be more sure of what's my Sprout and what's my digestion!

It's also lovely to see everyone getting their gender scans, we're still not sure hwat we're doing. I think we're still going with 'If you see it then we want to know, but don't look specially'. I'm 99% sure we'll be team Pink anyway, so going by my past intuition that'll mean we're having a boy.

As for the disappearing belly, I don't have that. I just have a little lower tummy bump that appeared at about 10 weeks and hasn't really changed that much since. I look as pregnant now as I did at 23 weeks last time, I don't think my ligaments had time to settle before we had our surprise :bfp:

I hope everyone is doing well and feeling okay, please tell me the morning sickness will be stopping soon! I am getting the odd day or two where I'm okay but it keeps coming back:rolleyes:

This morning I had a stranger ask me when I'm due so I guess I'm looking pregnant all the time! My fluff has been pushed up into a nice bump and it's hard to the touch.

Had a dream last night that we had a little girl and named her the girl name we picked out :) anyone dream their gender who has found out? Were you wrong or right?

sooo my sis in law just took me to babies r us to show me the ropes of what to buy etc... I am kinda interested in these tommy tipper bottles or something of that nature they are called. I know they are more popular in the UK.. have u ladies who have kids already ever used em?

and def been feeling baby move alllllllll morning.. It was so funny.. felt like tap dancing pretty low... :)

A couple nights ago baby started moving a lot, hasn't happened much at all but my Mom was able to feel it too! Pretty awesome! I guess I'm a lucky one!

The baby was lying up against the right side of my uterus this morning, and after awhile, it was starting to feel uncomfortable, so I jabbed at it and somehow it really pissed it off. It punched my hand and moved into my back. Poor thing, always having mommy poke at it while its sleeping, lol.

This morning I had a stranger ask me when I'm due so I guess I'm looking pregnant all the time! My fluff has been pushed up into a nice bump and it's hard to the touch.

Had a dream last night that we had a little girl and named her the girl name we picked out :) anyone dream their gender who has found out? Were you wrong or right?

I dreamt boy!!!

ive dreamt boy and girl.......the girl was an acutal ultrasound ........and the face was real looking......she had big blue eyes and she was blowing mouth bubbles.....ahahaa

the boy was a toddlers with curly blonde hair........um me and my hubby have dark brown

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->