January Jellybeans 2013!...

Yay I'm back!! Just spent last week from tues to thurs on an IV being rehydrated, back in on friday for more fluids... darn baby was trying to kill me! Hyperemesis Gravidarum.. or hwever yuo spell it.. i actually passed out in the end, babes wouldnt even let me keep water down. That was scary!!!
Am home now again, and on anti biotics and antisickness.. for the love of all things good and pure ladies keep on top of the fluid intake! If you cant keep water down you need to let the doctor know!

Wow lots to catch up on, not had time to pop on for a few days.

One of my nipples has started leaking too, glad done others have it already as felt a bit freaky having it so early!

Dh finally felt the baby move s couple of nights ago!

And today, I felt a proper little kick, I was so taken back, didn't expect to feel that yet, I just stopped talking mid conversation with a client!

Is it just me but i still dont feel completly pregnant. Tomorrow I will be 18 weeks I think i feel baby move sometimes. I am starting to show but i look fat not pregnant in my opinion. My belly button hasnt popped and my stomach isnt really hard. Ahhhh i just want a belly!!

Is it just me but i still dont feel completly pregnant. Tomorrow I will be 18 weeks I think i feel baby move sometimes. I am starting to show but i look fat not pregnant in my opinion. My belly button hasnt popped and my stomach isnt really hard. Ahhhh i just want a belly!!

Thats how i feel most days!

i thought i felt babay move alot last week buy this week its quiet i hate when that happens freaks me aout a little...what do u guys think?

I swore i felt baby last week and then i didt feel anything until today and also started to freak out in between there too.. I can def tell because they are flutters.. i feel them more wen i lay on my left side or am sitting at the computer doing work lol

I would have 4 or 5 days at a time without feeling movement. Think its perfectly normal.

Same here on not feeling too pregnant. :baby: doesn't move so I don't feel any different than before. Today though :baby: did actually kick for about 5 minutes. Most I've ever felt before. We've had no flutters or anything. Maybe this is a quiet kid! :) Don't worry too much. They say before 24 weeks doctors don't even worry about it.

Can any of your ladies who have had a UTI describes your symptoms?

Also, any of you new mommies panicking about having a baby? I am starting to feel very nervous and incapable.

Yay I'm back!! Just spent last week from tues to thurs on an IV being rehydrated, back in on friday for more fluids... darn baby was trying to kill me! Hyperemesis Gravidarum.. or hwever yuo spell it.. i actually passed out in the end, babes wouldnt even let me keep water down. That was scary!!!
Am home now again, and on anti biotics and antisickness.. for the love of all things good and pure ladies keep on top of the fluid intake! If you cant keep water down you need to let the doctor know!

Wow so sorry you had to go through that! My cousin suffered the same thing and I felt so awful for her. She was hospitalized just about every weekend. There weren't any medications that would stop her from getting sick. I know it is awful and am glad you are back!! I hope you are feeling better and that the medicine will help you keep something down!:hugs:

Also, any of you new mommies panicking about having a baby? I am starting to feel very nervous and incapable.

Yes actually when I was watching my 6 week old nephew the other day.. I was all alone and started to cry a bit and freak out like OMG can i do this? Am i even capable? But by the end of the day it just came naturally :)

Yes actually when I was watching my 6 week old nephew the other day.. I was all alone and started to cry a bit and freak out like OMG can i do this? Am i even capable? But by the end of the day it just came naturally :)

You ladies will be fine, your brains will just kick into mummy gear. I also advise you ignore people who go on about how hard having children is, how life changing it is, how it turns everything so upside down you don't even know yourself. When I had Eva I kept waiting for it to get difficult... it never did. Nor did my life even change that much, it was the same life I always had but this time it included a baby. I was annoyed I allowed so many people to make me so nervous about having a baby. Having a baby was 1000x easier than I ever expected.

You ladies will be fine, your brains will just kick into mummy gear. I also advise you ignore people who go on about how hard having children is, how life changing it is, how it turns everything so upside down you don't even know yourself. When I had Eva I kept waiting for it to get difficult... it never did. Nor did my life even change that much, it was the same life I always had but this time it included a baby. I was annoyed I allowed so many people to make me so nervous about having a baby. Having a baby was 1000x easier than I ever expected.

I agree with that one!!!

sooo my sis in law just took me to babies r us to show me the ropes of what to buy etc... I am kinda interested in these tommy tipper bottles or something of that nature they are called. I know they are more popular in the UK.. have u ladies who have kids already ever used em?
I use the Tommy Tippie bottles for my son have since birth I have not had a problem with them and I would deffently recommend them to any one who is going to either bottle feed or expres milk in to a bottle :)

I agree I found looking after my son was not as hard as some people had try to tell me it was I have been told by people that I am very lucky as he is a good baby but I think it more comes down to having a very good rutene

sooo my sis in law just took me to babies r us to show me the ropes of what to buy etc... I am kinda interested in these tommy tipper bottles or something of that nature they are called. I know they are more popular in the UK.. have u ladies who have kids already ever used em?

We have them here in Canada too at babies r us and they got really good reviews I'm thinking of getting them too

I agree with that one!!!

i have 4 children of my own...........my heart and house is so full i love it!:flower:

We are getting the Tommy Tippee bottles too. My best friend got them for her son who is due at the end of August and she thinks they are going to be great. I've heard some really great things about them. I love the way they are shaped and I am hoping to get a lot of those at my shower. If not, we will be going shopping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->