January Jellybeans 2013!...

Lol I thought I was the only person who doesn't like mayo, I don't feel like I'm a weirdo anymore lol

i hate mayo so much that everytime i go to a reasturant and they make a sandwhich in front of me, I make them use a seperate knife to cut it in half and tell them im allergic so that the mayo from the other sandwhiches doesnt touch mine lol.. im not really allergic though ha

La Mere i'll pm u so we don't hijack this thread too much :) I drink red raspberry leaf tea every now and then but i guess i'm waiting to get to third tri before i make it a staple, so i haven't had too too much. Gonna see if i can get some nettles now too.

hahahaha Ohhh its a restaurant lol.. for some reason im not about the meat and i usually am! i cant even stand the thought of a burger :( just veggies and fruits here, crackers and cheese... yummm... My hubby wants ranch pork chops for dinner so I guess Ill try to eat them... well have to see..

This morning I had a stranger ask me when I'm due so I guess I'm looking pregnant all the time! My fluff has been pushed up into a nice bump and it's hard to the touch.

Had a dream last night that we had a little girl and named her the girl name we picked out :) anyone dream their gender who has found out? Were you wrong or right?

I had a dream I was having a girl and it was right. :thumbup:

I'm not doing bottles! I plan on breastfeeding completely from the breast. Then going straight to sippys when its time for juice and water.

That's my plan too. Sometimes I I couldn't get dd to eat more I'd pump and freeze if I needed to, which I rarely used. Most of it got thrown out.

Blossom that's fair. Eva was a tremendously good sleeper and I keep forgetting the difference it makes. If I had one bad night with Eva the next day I would be so miserable and depressed and angry. I never realised the connection sleep had with our emotions until I had Eva.

That's all it was for me, PND is a whole different ball game.

The actually taking care of the baby did come naturally.... though after a couple of weeks I remember realising his feet smelled as I didn't know I should of been cleaning between his toes... What an idiot!:haha:

I remember Eva was about 2 weeks old when I finished breastfeeding her and my mum said "would you like me to burp her" and I remember thinking "oh shit!! I've never burped my baby, I forgot that was a thing you were supposed to do" so she was burped for the first time at 2 weeks old. Lololololol. I was so annoyed with myself because I'm quite familiar with babies so I really knew better.

I tried burping dd when she was first born and she would never burp. I exclusively nursed so I'm assuming that's why. Lol. But I freaked thinking something was wrong cause I thought "all babies burped" :haha:

ok, i am DYING to make some clothing purchases now that i know its a boy!!!!!!!

Is it a bad idea to buy some outfits since I don't know how big/small he is going to be?!

So impatient!

Personally I have bought things but what I would suggest is not buying many newborn size clothes. They say 5-8lbs my dd was 8lbs 1oz so the newborn clothing she did have was only good for a week maybe two. If u end up having a smaller baby u can always buy a few newborn things if he/she swims in the 0-3month clothing. What I do is buy the end of season items on clearance for the size baby will be for that next season. For example when they go to clearance the summer clothes I will probably buy 9month clothing for baby next summer. And at Christmas I will def buy a "Christmas dress" for next year. :thumbup:

Is it weird that my cravings are mostly everything healthy? Bananas, kiwis, plums, grapes, and for lunch i craved a veggie delight subway sub thats all veggies, and right now I want some homemade guacamole.. I know it can be fattening, but its still pretty good for u! WEIRD!

I've been craving fruit. And Subway!!! And to the mayo conversation. :haha: i LOVE subway mayo so when I order my subs I get extra mayo but the lite kind. :rofl: the look at me like I'm crazy but I prefer the flavor of their lite mayo. If I could go in and order just mayo I would. :rofl:

Nope! I crave very healthy stuff too.

I wish!!! All i crave is greasy food AND italian food. My face and arms are getting fat!

I crave Italian food tons!!! I do crave the greasy food but it's really hard on my stomach. So I try to avoid it.

Sonia - I remember feeling SO unprepared for DD and I was panicking thinking I will never have all I need. I think that is common to go through. I feel a little panicked about some things this time around but it is more for some construction things we have to get done to make a little extra room. It all works out. I think we are just programmed to worry about everything when it comes to pregnancy and giving birth and being prepared! :haha:

When I was 8 months prego with dd my friend had a baby and when I went in the hospital to see him I was totally panicked. I mean I have always loved babies and had no problem taking care of them, but when I went in to see him I froze. I couldn't figure out how to hold him, felt like I was going to drop him and I actually started sweating thinking OMG what am I going to do. :haha:
Does anyone else keep getting hiccups?

I get them 4 or 5 times a day! I might only do a couple or probably no more than 10 and then they just stop again. Very bizarre!

I keep getting hiccups and I sneeze sooooo much!!! I think it's some kind of an allergy change because of the pregnancy but I sneeze at least twice a day it's soo weird.

Afm- traveling has been so crazy. I've officially lost control of my bladder :haha: it's like I'm fine one second and the next if I don't get to the bathroom I'm peeing my pants. :rofl: I think I sat too long when traveling and my legs hurt pretty bad for about 3-4 days. I was thinking I might end up in the er which I was dreading since I'm out of state. But leg pain is gone. I've had some discharge that is kind of clear and watery Im praying that I'm not leaking amniotic fluid. Has anybody else had a similar experience. It's nothing that is all day everyday and it doesn't go through my panties (sorry tmi) I'll be out of state for another week and have an appt first thing in the morning when I return. But I'm wondering if that's enough of a concern to go to the er. I tend to panic even when not necessary but my brothers g/f miscarried so now I have it in my mind that I will too. :cry:

I had a dream I was having a girl and it was right. :thumbup:

That's my plan too. Sometimes I I couldn't get dd to eat more I'd pump and freeze if I needed to, which I rarely used. Most of it got thrown out.

I tried burping dd when she was first born and she would never burp. I exclusively nursed so I'm assuming that's why. Lol. But I freaked thinking something was wrong cause I thought "all babies burped" :haha:

Personally I have bought things but what I would suggest is not buying many newborn size clothes. They say 5-8lbs my dd was 8lbs 1oz so the newborn clothing she did have was only good for a week maybe two. If u end up having a smaller baby u can always buy a few newborn things if he/she swims in the 0-3month clothing. What I do is buy the end of season items on clearance for the size baby will be for that next season. For example when they go to clearance the summer clothes I will probably buy 9month clothing for baby next summer. And at Christmas I will def buy a "Christmas dress" for next year. :thumbup:

I crave Italian food tons!!! I do crave the greasy food but it's really hard on my stomach. So I try to avoid it.

When I was 8 months prego with dd my friend had a baby and when I went in the hospital to see him I was totally panicked. I mean I have always loved babies and had no problem taking care of them, but when I went in to see him I froze. I couldn't figure out how to hold him, felt like I was going to drop him and I actually started sweating thinking OMG what am I going to do. :haha:

I keep getting hiccups and I sneeze sooooo much!!! I think it's some kind of an allergy change because of the pregnancy but I sneeze at least twice a day it's soo weird.

Afm- traveling has been so crazy. I've officially lost control of my bladder :haha: it's like I'm fine one second and the next if I don't get to the bathroom I'm peeing my pants. :rofl: I think I sat too long when traveling and my legs hurt pretty bad for about 3-4 days. I was thinking I might end up in the er which I was dreading since I'm out of state. But leg pain is gone. I've had some discharge that is kind of clear and watery Im praying that I'm not leaking amniotic fluid. Has anybody else had a similar experience. It's nothing that is all day everyday and it doesn't go through my panties (sorry tmi) I'll be out of state for another week and have an appt first thing in the morning when I return. But I'm wondering if that's enough of a concern to go to the er. I tend to panic even when not necessary but my brothers g/f miscarried so now I have it in my mind that I will too. :cry:
There are some changes to ur nose and the prevalence of allergies or sinus problems is common... Of course I sneezed a lot before bfp and have gone through a kleenex box a week since.....

ok my official craving this week is def the subway veggie delights.. provolone cheese, lettuce, spinach, tomato, cucumbers, onions salt pepper oregano, oil, vinegar, all on italian herb and cheese bread.. SOOOO DELICIOUS! my mouth si watering now and i just ate one.. rediculous lol.. but at least i am craving healthy ! :)

All I want to eat is frozen fruit!

Oh, wow.. those both sound good. :haha: if I could just add a bit of meat to it.... :rofl:

AJ- I also just thought I would mention that I am drinking an herbal tea that has nettles, the red raspberry, ladies mantle, peppermint (which is safe after 1st tri) and squawvine. I could also recommend a couple books, but don't want to seem pushy!

I am by no means a big fan of meat right. You know what I'm talking about when I say Dickeys, right? Haha, well every time hubby mentions it I feel like crying a little hahaha. Last time we went I ate a piece of pie and ice cream, thats how much I'm not into meat right now hahahahaha.

Haha, yeah I know that place! YUMMY!!!:haha:

La Mere i'll pm u so we don't hijack this thread too much :) I drink red raspberry leaf tea every now and then but i guess i'm waiting to get to third tri before i make it a staple, so i haven't had too too much. Gonna see if i can get some nettles now too.

Lol, okay, that sounds good, AJ. I had to wait till 2nd tri to start drinking this tea because of the peppermint anyway, so it's not that big of a deal when you start with the red raspberry, though you can take it through your entire pregnancy.

hahahha... whats a dickey deedee???

Hahahaha, no, the dickey you are thinking of I can stand, but only around twice a week! buahaha! :haha:

Dickeys is a barbecue pit thing restaurant, it's all about the meat there LOL

:rofl: this made me laugh so much.

i hate mayo so much that everytime i go to a reasturant and they make a sandwhich in front of me, I make them use a seperate knife to cut it in half and tell them im allergic so that the mayo from the other sandwhiches doesnt touch mine lol.. im not really allergic though ha

Lol I worked for a fast food restaurant for 12 years I always knew most of the time when they said they were allergic they really weren't but I do the same thing if I don't want something on it plus if u take off or add something it's usually fresher :)

Dh is a meat eater so I try but like most of u I crave fruits and veggies salads but if I eat anything dairy I throw up right away I'm trying to find a substitute for calcium so if anyone has ideas it would b great so far I've lost weight haven't gained

uhmmmmm yea im 16 weeks tomorrow and gained like 8 lbs! how awful :/

U should all indulge in food cuz were all gonna have to get it off later :)

Dh is a meat eater so I try but like most of u I crave fruits and veggies salads but if I eat anything dairy I throw up right away I'm trying to find a substitute for calcium so if anyone has ideas it would b great so far I've lost weight haven't gained

Dairy makes me so sick too! You could try tums ... they are good for calcium.

I've been feeling the baby move so much the last couple days. Its been awesome mostly, but sometimes it just likes to lean against my uterus causing a lot of pressure, and sometimes it just attacks my other organs. And that's not so awesome. Yesterday, I was sitting on the couch when WHAM! it slammed against my uterus and a ton of pressure hit me. I had to jab it into a more comfortable position. Are any of your babies this active that you can feel? Maybe my baby is just big for its age. My husband is 6'4" and I'm 5'10", so that wouldn't be weird. My husband was also almost 10 pounds at birth and I was almost 9, but I was 2 1/2 weeks early... I really hope my baby doesn't get that big, I do have to push it out, lol.

Brieri the same thing happened to me today, baby was leaning up against the wall and it felt so weird. I guess at least we know that they're ok.

The last few days I've noticed a lot of movement and it definitely feels like the baby has more weight behind it to really shove hard. When I was trying to sleep last night I felt like it was squishing against one of my organs.

The heart burn has started. Ugggh. I had it so bad in my previous pregnancies I would wake up with it in horrible pain. I used to get leg cramps bad too in the night, I'm hoping I don't get that again this time.

I feel baby sometimes but I feel it really low that's normal right ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->