January Jellybeans 2013!...

Fruit day!!! Sweet potato 18 weeks!!!! YAY!!

Ducky - so sorry!!! I hope it heals quickly!

Betheney - The update ... MsJMouse - needs to be changed from the 30th to the 27th; Newbie: BlossomJ - due Jan 28 :thumbup:

Your a legend thank you so much!!! I read them on my phone so didn't make a note of them and by the time I made it to a laptop I couldn't find them. Thanks heaps sassy!

Also just realised it's past midnight so i'm a sweet potatoe too!!!!! Yaaaaaay!!!! Can't believe I'm 18 weeks and Facebook world and my 300friends are all completely oblivious to my pregnancy. How did I get to 18 weeks without it being said? It's like a game! I'm rather enjoying myself seeing how long it will last.

Was it La Mere who was our home birther? My uni degree has a topic of midwifery this week so home births is all on the brain, would love to hear how the plans are going.

I already purchased the udder cover (it's black and little white design- should be stealth) as well as the canopy cover and sling.... Not too bad of a deal... I'm also planning to ask my mom to make a cover for me as well.... Maybe in something more fitting (fabric wise) to myself.... Wasn't a huge fan of all the designs available....

I have gotten more hiccups over the past few weeks, I think it has to do with all ur organs being mushed higher.... I usually got one single one very rarely, now it seems to be almost daily and sometimes its a few...

Never heard of udder covers, I've been looking at the butterfly bf slings

18 days to my gender scan!!!! I dont want to rush summer but aug 20 needs to get here!! I have been away on vaca for 2 weeks and my friend wanted a picture of my stomach and her reaction was omg your pregnant so I guess i do look pregnant!! I starting to wonder if its normal that I dont eat alot. I know its an old wives tale that says your eating for two and the drs say you should only eat so many extra calories a day, but I feel like I am eating less since food isnt the most appealing thing to me! I do love my candy though!

Betheney - The update ... MsJMouse - needs to be changed from the 30th to the 27th; Newbie: BlossomJ - due Jan 28 :thumbup:

Your a legend thank you so much!!! I read them on my phone so didn't make a note of them and by the time I made it to a laptop I couldn't find them. Thanks heaps sassy!

Also just realised it's past midnight so i'm a sweet potatoe too!!!!! Yaaaaaay!!!! Can't believe I'm 18 weeks and Facebook world and my 300friends are all completely oblivious to my pregnancy. How did I get to 18 weeks without it being said? It's like a game! I'm rather enjoying myself seeing how long it will last.

Was it La Mere who was our home birther? My uni degree has a topic of midwifery this week so home births is all on the brain, would love to hear how the plans are going.

No problem! This thread moves so quickly, I don't see how you keep up with all the changes!

18 days to my gender scan!!!! I dont want to rush summer but aug 20 needs to get here!! I have been away on vaca for 2 weeks and my friend wanted a picture of my stomach and her reaction was omg your pregnant so I guess i do look pregnant!! I starting to wonder if its normal that I dont eat alot. I know its an old wives tale that says your eating for two and the drs say you should only eat so many extra calories a day, but I feel like I am eating less since food isnt the most appealing thing to me! I do love my candy though!

I don't eat a whole lot either. Now that everything has leveled out (sickness and such), my body feels like it has basically gone back to normal ... well minus the baby bump haha! I think maybe because a lot of times pregnancy is perceived as "now we can eat however much" and we see so many women do that. :shrug: As long as you and baby are healthy, I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure you are eating enough for both of you.
With DD I ate like I was a garbage disposal! :haha: But I regretted that afterwards.

I get full super fast, but I think it's because everything is stacked up bellow my boobs hahaha. It doesn't have the same space it used to. But I eat a lot less, even when I'm having good days.

ouch ducky - let us know how it goes

i went to the website for a cover but im hesitant since i don't know what im having but i think its a really great deal

who is still fitting in their jeans? mine are getting super tight but they still button!! :)

:blush: Yes, it is I! lol The plans are going well, been diving headfirst into more reading. It's a good thing I love to read anyway! Also been putting together orders for most of the things I will need and don't have left over from when my daughter was born. I've also been reading a lot about herbs and herbal combinations to stop excessive bleeding and aid in clotting after delivery. Also herbal combinations I can take while pregnant to aid in the same things, as well as keep up with my diet. It's been hard as I am now living as a vegetarian and it's hard for me to remember everything I need to eat for protein.

I've been checking JB's heartbeat every other day or couple of days, as I have been feeling more movements. BPM is usually between 135-160 and really super strong. I feel like my my bump hasn't really grown much this week, lol! (I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow) I have my emergency plan thought out, just need to write it down. The hospital here is the same distance as the hospital where I ended up having my daughter. Just wish my mom still had the same car she did back then. (she had a chevy suburban and now has a smaller car) I will post more about my plans here and in my journal... whenever I get around to updating it!!!

I could a few weeks ago, my jeans we just getting super tight but could still button them. Now I can barely get the button near the buttonhole!!! :haha:

i started using the string through the loophole trick cause my pants stopped buttoning a long time ago, luckily i had some that were too big that fit now, although those are getting tight too.

I'm planning a homebirth too! Reading up like you La Mere, definitely getting some Shepherd's Purse or something just in case for any bleeding. Trying to stay on top of my diet too, not so easy when nothing seems appetizing, started back exercising too and studying the techniques on spinningbabies.com for speeding up labor or getting baby into the right position.

i started using the string through the loophole trick cause my pants stopped buttoning a long time ago, luckily i had some that were too big that fit now, although those are getting tight too.

I'm planning a homebirth too! Reading up like you La Mere, definitely getting some Shepherd's Purse or something just in case for any bleeding. Trying to stay on top of my diet too, not so easy when nothing seems appetizing, started back exercising too and studying the techniques on spinningbabies.com for speeding up labor or getting baby into the right position.

Awesome! Some herbs herbs you should take a look into are: Nettles, it is used to guard against excessive bleeding due to the vitamin K it contains and also aids kidney functions and may also help prevent hemorriods.

Lobelia: for during or at onset of labor to help relax the mother during delivery and helps speed up the delivery of the placenta.

Red raspberry: it helps to prevent infection, also aids in preventing cramping and anemia. Also said to prevent excessive bleeding during and after labor and will aid the birthing process by stimulating contractions.

There is just so much to read about! I've been reading alot of birthing stories, some wonderful some not so wonderful... as with everything. Feel free to message me if you want to talk about homebirth and herbs. It would be nice having someone else to talk to about it all. As for appetite and diet since I am now living as a vegetarian, I seem to be craving all the things I grew up eating. Burgers, steaks.. meat in general. Its funny, I craved veggies and fruits with my DD, meat made me queasy! With this one, I just wanna be a carnivore again! :haha:

ok my official craving this week is def the subway veggie delights.. provolone cheese, lettuce, spinach, tomato, cucumbers, onions salt pepper oregano, oil, vinegar, all on italian herb and cheese bread.. SOOOO DELICIOUS! my mouth si watering now and i just ate one.. rediculous lol.. but at least i am craving healthy ! :)

ok my official craving this week is def the subway veggie delights.. provolone cheese, lettuce, spinach, tomato, cucumbers, onions salt pepper oregano, oil, vinegar, all on italian herb and cheese bread.. SOOOO DELICIOUS! my mouth si watering now and i just ate one.. rediculous lol.. but at least i am craving healthy ! :)

All I want to eat is frozen fruit!

Oh, wow.. those both sound good. :haha: if I could just add a bit of meat to it.... :rofl:

AJ- I also just thought I would mention that I am drinking an herbal tea that has nettles, the red raspberry, ladies mantle, peppermint (which is safe after 1st tri) and squawvine. I could also recommend a couple books, but don't want to seem pushy!

Egg salad.. does that have mayo in it? Thats prob why I never ate it.. Im not a mayo fan... :(

All I want to eat is frozen fruit!

Oh, wow.. those both sound good. :haha: if I could just add a bit of meat to it.... :rofl:

AJ- I also just thought I would mention that I am drinking an herbal tea that has nettles, the red raspberry, ladies mantle, peppermint (which is safe after 1st tri) and squawvine. I could also recommend a couple books, but don't want to seem pushy!

I am by no means a big fan of meat right. You know what I'm talking about when I say Dickeys, right? Haha, well every time hubby mentions it I feel like crying a little hahaha. Last time we went I ate a piece of pie and ice cream, thats how much I'm not into meat right now hahahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->