January Jellybeans 2013!...

I think so, I feel boop under my belly button pretty much every time. But when looking for the hb, I find it either next to my belly button or just above, so I think the movement being low is normal. Does anyone know when you can start feeling it outside? I can't wait for DH and the boys to be able to feel!

ouch ducky - let us know how it goes

i went to the website for a cover but im hesitant since i don't know what im having but i think its a really great deal

who is still fitting in their jeans? mine are getting super tight but they still button!! :)

They frequently have deals so you can wait!

Ya I feel it below belly button like a little tickle

Some sites say 18 weeks and some say 20 so i guess everyone is diff!! I keep telling my dh that i feel the baby move and hes jealous he cant feel it!

I'll be 18 tomorrow, so maybe as soon as I wake up, BOOM, I'll be able to feel boop on the outside! :rofl: I hope it doesn't take too much longer. I really want to be able to share the fun!

Me too I can't wait for those real big movements

I can feel some of the bigger kicks on the outside but DH hasn't been around for any of those bigger kicks so he hasn't felt any yet. I'm hoping soon though.

on the diet front i'm glad that i've only gained 2kgs since falling pregnant

:blush: Yes, it is I! lol The plans are going well, been diving headfirst into more reading. It's a good thing I love to read anyway! Also been putting together orders for most of the things I will need and don't have left over from when my daughter was born. I've also been reading a lot about herbs and herbal combinations to stop excessive bleeding and aid in clotting after delivery. Also herbal combinations I can take while pregnant to aid in the same things, as well as keep up with my diet. It's been hard as I am now living as a vegetarian and it's hard for me to remember everything I need to eat for protein.

I've been checking JB's heartbeat every other day or couple of days, as I have been feeling more movements. BPM is usually between 135-160 and really super strong. I feel like my my bump hasn't really grown much this week, lol! (I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow) I have my emergency plan thought out, just need to write it down. The hospital here is the same distance as the hospital where I ended up having my daughter. Just wish my mom still had the same car she did back then. (she had a chevy suburban and now has a smaller car) I will post more about my plans here and in my journal... whenever I get around to updating it!!!

I could a few weeks ago, my jeans we just getting super tight but could still button them. Now I can barely get the button near the buttonhole!!! :haha:

oh of course i forgot that you'll have to have supplies and things. lol. Are you doing anything special with the placenta? i know women in hospital births sometimes do as well so i'm not saying it's a home birth thing but i seem to see it written more often when associated with homebirths. I've seen kits and things for the placenta after birth, i just have no idea what's in the kit.

i'm so scared of homebirths that it makes me relax that little bit to know you have a good emergency plan in place.

I should be more keen into my vitamins, i was really good with Eva's pregnancy. I heard taking EPO and inserting it vaginally and reduce the second stage of labour and so i started doing that and forgot after only like 3 days but my second stage was only 20mins so looks like i didn't need it anyway.

I'm a vegetarian so just eat lots of beans for protein, make curries and stir fries and instead of eating meat if you don't feel like meat put beans in there, eat beans in your salads and eat some tofu too. But i wouldn't stress too much about protein as protein is kind of in everything and being deficient in protein is crazy crazy rare, people in developing countries aren't even protein deficient.

I think Christopher is enjoying all that I can't out of food. He is very thin, but he has gained weight since I've been pregnant. I used to eat a lot more than him and now he seems to never get full! He eats almost every other hour when he is home. Haha. He says he must be pregnant with me or something LOL Don't tell him I told you but he gained around 10 pounds in these months. Very very rare in him. Hahaha. He is a little above 150 now... Haha.

Is anybody else still not having much movement? I'm now 18+2 and I know they say for larger ladies it can sometimes be later on but I've felt nothing really ?

No, but with my first I didn't feel him until about 18 weeks at the earliest, and I was a skinny minny.

Can feel lo moving lots now but have yet to be able to find the heartbeat with my doppler :( although freakishly I couldn't find my husbands last night either haha must be a hereditory thing lol

I'm a vegetarian so just eat lots of beans for protein, make curries and stir fries and instead of eating meat if you don't feel like meat put beans in there, eat beans in your salads and eat some tofu too. But i wouldn't stress too much about protein as protein is kind of in everything and being deficient in protein is crazy crazy rare, people in developing countries aren't even protein deficient.

I'm normally a massive meat eater, but have gone off it during this pregnancy. I've unintentionally been eating quite a lot of beans & pulses though, so maybe that's why my body has been telling me to have them!

I've not felt any movement at all yet, but I'm only just headed for 15wks, so hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll get some flutters! Think I could feel movement at about 17wks last time.

Been in to the nurse today to get tested for chickpox immunity as my mother & sister didn't develop immunity (mum is immune now after 5 bouts of CP!). I get my results next wk & am very nervous as there is an outbreak at our friend's nursery & one of DH's employees has it :( Cross your fingers for me being immune! xx

Is anybody else still not having much movement? I'm now 18+2 and I know they say for larger ladies it can sometimes be later on but I've felt nothing really ?

Im a larger lady (UK 16) but Ive been feeling lo move for quite a while however this will be my third baby, My first I didnt feel till 24 weeks (when I found out I was pregnant), my second at around 18 weeks, I think it will be a good few weeks before I can feel lo on the outside though.

Can feel lo moving lots now but have yet to be able to find the heartbeat with my doppler :( although freakishly I couldn't find my husbands last night either haha must be a hereditory thing lol

Hahaha! Maybe DH is an alien?!

i have been eating so much hams, salamis, sausages, pork and all the bad food i am not alllowed to eat during pregnancy. i also ate dairy products and bread which i am intolerant to.... i feel very upset now.. i just could not control... does this mean that i can harm the baby? pfffff... i feel soooo bad

I am 19 weeks and still not feeling movement!

So i have been thinking long and hard about my next Dr. apt. They said that is the time where i have the choice to do the syndrome pre-screen. I am up in the air on doing it, as by the time the results come in we have the anatomy scan a couple weeks afterwards which would confirm anything correct? So i guess im thinking "whats the point" of doing it at 16 weeks and worrying myself when it wont be confirmed until the 20 week anatomy scan?

How many of you ladies got this done?

I had a friend who got this done and only had a 2% higher risk of having a baby with Downs, and at her 20 week scan they found out the baby actualy had DOwns. How can that happen if they only had a 2% higher chance.... it just seems wierd to me

I get the movement a lot on the right side...lower ... And its def not gas... I just started feeling it a few times during the day.. Sometimes it cathcges me off guard... I was eating dinner last night and felt it...so weird.. But amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->