January Jellybeans 2013!...

Tomorrow, my husband and I have been together a year. And somehow I'm already 18 weeks and 3 days pregnant with our first child. Its crazy how much one year can change your life.

Tomorrow, my husband and I have been together a year. And somehow I'm already 18 weeks and 3 days pregnant with our first child. Its crazy how much one year can change your life.

What an exciting year. How wonderful! :)

I just took a gender predictor quiz, a couple of them actually. And they either said, "There's a 50% chance you are having a boy!" or "There's a 50% chance you are having a girl!" Lol. Really? Are those the odds?

I just took a gender predictor quiz, a couple of them actually. And they either said, "There's a 50% chance you are having a boy!" or "There's a 50% chance you are having a girl!" Lol. Really? Are those the odds?

lololololol was awfully insightful of them wasn't it.

We were a year on the 26th of June :) I never thought I'd go from being a single Mum, to finding basically the man of my dreams, to having number 2 - in such a short space of time!

hello ladies! Hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

I am wanting this week to fly by fast so next week can roll around.

I have my 16 week Dr. apt on the 14th and the Gender US on the 17th!!

Brownie- Congrats on the little boy!!

Itll be a year for us october 15 th :) so excited! And baby #1 on the way..eeeeeep!

It must be scary but amazing at the same time to have such a whirlwind romance :) My husband and I have been together six years on the 16th and married for two years on the 28th :happydance:

It will be a year for us on August 20th its crazy I didnt think Id be pregnant on our 1 yr anniversary!! I couldnt be happier though!

we've been together 8 years (got together when i was 16) and have been married 3 years this October :) as soon as we were married i was pregnant with Eva, i was wasting no time, just wanted to be married first! haha

Sounds like a common theme..... DH and I will have our 1 year wedding anniversary on Sept 10th, and we've been together for 5.5 years :)

LOL...I feel like we're an old married couple now! We'll have been married 7 years this month & together for 11 years. Didn't try for DS until we'd been together 8 years. You girls are decisive! :)

I'm jumping on the wagon:

Together 10 years, married 6 years! We've had so many ups and downs. I was a full time student the first 2 years we were married. DH lost his job when I got mine. Made the decision in March 2012 to stop birth control, waited a month to try, and lucky us, got pregnant the first month of trying. I'm 30, DH will be 31 next month, and we were definitely feeling the baby clock ticking.

DH and I have been together for almost 12 years and married 6 of those 12. We met when we were 13! I feel very lucky to have not had to kiss any frogs to find my prince. We joke all the time about how we would both be so awful if we ever had to try and date ... especially as adults! :haha:

Yesterday DH, put his hand on my belly and said with a big smile, that is my baby in there. :cloud9:

Woke up this morning with horrible back pain. Fun times!! I'm finding more and more that it is difficult to sleep as I cannot get comfortable. I'm hoping to finish up my pillow I was making soon to see if that helps. Or maybe I can just use DH as a pillow. :haha:

So excited!! 9 more days until we find out! Come on 15th!

sassy i totally know what you mean, i told hubby i'm so glad that i was with him during those teen years.

I often joke how much we would suck at dating and it's funny we're talking about it because only last night i told hubby that anyone in the world would love him, he's such a wonderful person but there's no way in the world anyone would ever meet him to find these things out, he's incredibly shy and unsociable and when people try to talk to him he just brushes them off and he hates leaving the house, i told him that if it wasn't the young teenager who was infatuated with her manager at a burger joint i reckon he'd still be single.

When i hear about people and dating i just cringe thinking i can't think of anything more painful or uncomfortable.

I'll tell ya what i wasn't expecting though!! to be so incredibly head over heals in love still after 8years. I just melt at the site of him, i still want to spend all evening snuggled on the lounge, i could never get enough of his hugs, i wish i could be wrapped in his arms forever. Who knew i would be so intensely in love after 8 years.

Betheney that's so lovely! My OH and I did it back to front. We have been together 4 years this month, I was married before but left my husband when he decided he didn't want children. I got with mark a year later, and due to our ages we started ttc more or less straight away. Within 6 months I was pregnant with my daughter. We started ttc again just after she turned 1, but I had 2 losses in 6 months, before falling pregnant with this little one. We got engaged at Christmas and will hopefully be getting married next year.

Betheney I know exactly what you mean! I couldn't imagine that after being together so long that he would still have that effect on me! You hear so often about people falling out of love after being together for so long but with us it seems like the longer time goes on, the more it grows! I find myself waking up grinning at him just because he is there.

DH is very awkward in social situations too. He would much rather be here fixing things. :haha:

4 days to my scan!!

DH and i have been married 4 years end of this month, together for 8. Started ttcing 2 years ago but didn't get our blessing until now.

DH managed to feel one kick from baby last night, it was a big one too. I said 'did you feel that one?' He looked at me all smug and said 'are you sure it wasn't gas?' i had to smack him for that one.

It must be scary but amazing at the same time to have such a whirlwind romance :) My husband and I have been together six years on the 16th and married for two years on the 28th :happydance:

Snap. We've been married 2 yrs on the 28th, together 7 in October.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->