January Jellybeans 2013!...

thanks!!! I wish that pool belonged to me it was at the house we rented on vaca! I do have a pool at home, but unfortunately when we got home it was green :-(

You look great Lauren! I think out bumps look similar... I'll have to post an updated pic sometime soon...

For Halloween I found a t-shirt on etsy that is one of those black shirts with the skeleton on it, except it has a little baby in it too in the belly!! I think it's hilarious and intend to wear it to work!!

Aruppe - thats funny!!!! I need that t-shirt!!

Lauren - GORGEOUS PIC!!!

You look great Lauren! I think out bumps look similar... I'll have to post an updated pic sometime soon...

For Halloween I found a t-shirt on etsy that is one of those black shirts with the skeleton on it, except it has a little baby in it too in the belly!! I think it's hilarious and intend to wear it to work!!

I just saw it omg it's so cute now I want it :)

metoo so we started up the jacuzzi in replacement of the pool i really need to cool off its 40 degrees celcius and the humidity is so thick

I went to a birthday party yesterday. I wasn't wearing makeup because it gives me migraines now. The grandmother of the birthday boy saw me on camera (she is my mothers best friend and has known me since I was a child) she asked me to step right in front of the camera and said: "Oh, you have all the signs, you are having a little baby girl." Haha, I just thought it was funny, she was a nurse for the longest time and says she always knew what the pregnant ladies were having, so who knows.

Every time I dream of a baby it's my sisters baby I'm holding. I'm just waiting for my niece to be born so I can start having my own baby's dreams haha. She is due August 19th, so anytime now. I hope that triggers it. I'll have my scan on the 20th anyhow so... haha.

My wrist is KILLING ME. I can see my right wrist's veins popping and it hurts like crazy. I actually cried last night, it's sensitive to the touch too. Hubby just went to buy some epson salt and a wrist wrap, see if it helps, if not, I might go to a doctor of some sort or the hospital. It's my wrist, part of my inner arm and my thumb. Grrr, hubby is super surprised how my body is upside down...

It's my Birthday today :-D the big 25!!! Haha.

Lying in bed having some b'day fun with the little one making morning funny faces. For the girls who are about to become first time mum's being a mum is the best thing you'll ever do, life is one big fun party with a child.
https://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/313686_10151151806084468_407878081_n.jpg

JrowenJ - That baby carrier discount is awesome!!! i'm grabbing one straight away, i have an ergo baby that we use for Eva and i highly recommend it to everyone!!! But it's too expensive to own two and we go into the city alot to watch footy games which is too difficult with a pram so we need a sling for the newborn and the ergo we'll use for Eva, so this is perfect!!! for some reason all the slings here are really expensive!!! The seven slings looks crazy easy to sew but when i'm only paying postage i might as well save myself the cost of fabric and the pain of trial and error sewing one.

Happy birthday Betheney! I love the pics of you and Eva!

Bethany - it's my birthday today too!! how funny is that!!!

jrowe - um i guess the question was what size do i need? i don't know what to buy. lol

and i think i may be lactose intolerant..........ive experimented with this for three days.........ugh........i love ice cream, cheese, and milk.

ive been sick all day! yuck!

happy birthday betheney!

i loved ur pics so much i just had to show dh

SO i feel baby but ive been non stop throwing up so i might go to hospital to get checked to see if baby is ok since i havent gained anything yet either plus i dont have to wait in the emergency i go straight up to materninty there gonna check my hydration
and maybe i can finally get an ultrasound to see if baby is good

Hey ladies I got an email for a promo code for a FREE baby carrier! Go to sevenslings.com and promo code is FAMILY2012

bought one!!! thanks so much.

I don't think it's bad to have a preference as long as you're prepared for it not being what you hoped & if you're ready to deal with that & move on should it happen. It's totally understandably to have a preference for any number of reasons.

I'm not sure if I feel strongly one way or another, but think I might be leaning towards girl.

I told myself my whole first pregnancy i didn't care, and consistently ignored the thoughts that said i wanted a girl, which is why i convinced myself i was having a boy. Then a few weeks before baby was born i finally admitted to myself i wanted a girl. I was over the moon when she was born a girl but finally realised that when people say "you wont care when the baby is born" they're right. Although i wanted a girl i knew in that moment i could care less if she was a boy. But i think if i had admitted to myself early on that i wanted a girl i would of found out at the scan.

That idea is HILARIOUS!!! I love it.

happy birthday betheney!

i loved ur pics so much i just had to show dh

Thanks so much Kaiecee!!! it's a new favorite that lot. I can't wait till i have two babies and double the fun and double the love.

Big happy birthday Betheney!!
Happy birthday Betheney! I love the pics of you and Eva!
Bethany - it's my birthday today too!! how funny is that!!!
jrowe - um i guess the question was what size do i need? i don't know what to buy. lol

thanks for the birthday love girls :-D.

Hahaha Mamaspath that's crazy!! happy b'day. It tells you here how to measure and then you can see what size you need https://www.sevenslings.com/content/sizing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->