January Jellybeans 2013!...

Wow! Look at the team :pink: up in here! :) I scheduled my 20w scan today. It's August 28th... Just 3 weeks! I can't wait to see my baby again. :)

My headaches only lasted for 1 1/2 weeks and then subsided (thank goodness... it was aweful)

Only 10 more days til i know if I am joing team BLUE or PINK!

I have my 16 week apt with the Dr. in exactly 1 week as well. I think i came to decision to pass on the bloodwork for DS etc. just from talking with others, it seems like itd be more of a worry than not, and I have a friend who did the bloodwork and it only showed a 2% increase for a baby with DS and the baby actually was born with DS. So i dont feel the test is that reliable.... and they will be able to tell anyways at the 20 week anatomy scan. I wouldnt go for an amnio no matter what the result so i figured, just to skip it

Hubby asked lastnight when he would be able to feel LO moving around bc i feel :baby: all the time..... i was assuming maybe at 20 weeks? I had some fluff before falling pregnant so I know they say that usually takes longer to feel externally. I just hope its sooner than later bc hubby is super excited to feel the movment like i can

I had my DS testing and OB Appt. today.. The quad screening. I turned it down with DD because I knew I was keeping baby no matter what. But, this time I did it because I'm still keeping the baby no matter but I'd rather be prepared. No test changes what is.

I did have my 14+4 scan reviewed by the state OB board and there were no markers. If this testing comes out great and my 20w scan looks good... I can breathe easier. This being said from a mother who has had a child born with birth defects.

I'm not having the amnio!

I love all the jellybeans on the first page!! Everyone who shares a due date with me is team pink so maybe that's a sign...Exactly one week til my scan and still debating whether or not to stay team yellow. Either way I'm excited to see my baby!

I said no to genetic testings friday. But because of the odds I wouldn't want amniocentesis anyhow.

I have never done genetic testing with my boys and opted not to this time cuz whatever happens happens :)

Hi. Can i join. Im due 21st and team.....blue!! X

Just realised im down as 29th as that was my original date before scan. Thanks.

I had to have my blood test redone today for the downs screening cos stupid nhs mucked it up. I thought it was wierd that I hadn't had a letter to tell me results.

Bethany- I will be staying team yellow please. Also my date changed from the 12th to the 9th. Thank u very much

I am not sleeping good at night anymore. It is just from not being comfortable and I'm not sure what can help. The only way for me to sleep is turning over on my stomach or the half on stomach half on side ... which doesn't work really well when there is a bump there! :haha: I woke up saying ow ow ow ow in the middle of the night because my shoulder was pulled out of whack from sleeping funny on it. I was so tired yesterday that I laid down in the floor with a blanket and slept for 2 solid hours. Maybe just from exhaustion?? :shrug: I'm thinking of doing that right now as I am so sleepy!

So on a somewhat happy note, I think DH is going to be able to make it to the gender scan with me ... but it is because he got laid off at work. The company is slowing down and they were having to make cuts. Not where you want to be when that is the only income you have and you are halfway through to having a new baby but he is already busting it out there trying to find another job. So while the reason isn't good, I would love it if he could be there to share that moment with me. :cloud9:

Bought my first pair of maternity pants and shorts!

I am not sleeping good at night anymore. It is just from not being comfortable and I'm not sure what can help. The only way for me to sleep is turning over on my stomach or the half on stomach half on side ... which doesn't work really well when there is a bump there! :haha: I woke up saying ow ow ow ow in the middle of the night because my shoulder was pulled out of whack from sleeping funny on it. I was so tired yesterday that I laid down in the floor with a blanket and slept for 2 solid hours. Maybe just from exhaustion?? :shrug: I'm thinking of doing that right now as I am so sleepy!

So on a somewhat happy note, I think DH is going to be able to make it to the gender scan with me ... but it is because he got laid off at work. The company is slowing down and they were having to make cuts. Not where you want to be when that is the only income you have and you are halfway through to having a new baby but he is already busting it out there trying to find another job. So while the reason isn't good, I would love it if he could be there to share that moment with me. :cloud9:

I bought a Snoogle body pillow by Leacho last week and it really helps belly and side sleepers be comfortable without smashing the bump.

So sorry Hubby got laid off! Hope he finds something fast! :hugs:

I think I have somewhat of the same system as you do. I try to sleep at night and find myself turning around and around counting from 99 to 0 like 40 times LOL, and since I can't manage to sleep, I take naps during the day out of complete exhaustion. If I try to not take naps during the days to just sleep at night from the same exhaustion, I get terrible headaches if I don't nap... :shrug:

Lucky you! I've been in them for weeks! But luckily my sis had a baby last November and had kept all her maternity clothes so I basically inherited a wardrobe! Did you get a specific brand? I've noticed that some of the jeans are too stretchy and are falling off an hour after I put them on...

Lucky you! I've been in them for weeks! But luckily my sis had a baby last November and had kept all her maternity clothes so I basically inherited a wardrobe! Did you get a specific brand? I've noticed that some of the jeans are too stretchy and are falling off an hour after I put them on...

Ive been living in yoga pants and waiting as long as i can to buy maternity! Lol i got a few different brands on sale at Burlington Coat Factory. I will let u know how they work if they stretch out or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->