January Jellybeans 2013!...

Bought my first pair of maternity pants and shorts!

Lucky you! I've been in them for weeks! But luckily my sis had a baby last November and had kept all her maternity clothes so I basically inherited a wardrobe! Did you get a specific brand? I've noticed that some of the jeans are too stretchy and are falling off an hour after I put them on...

Ive been living in yoga pants and waiting as long as i can to buy maternity! Lol i got a few different brands on sale at Burlington Coat Factory. I will let u know how they work if they stretch out or not!

I got mine from burlington as well! :)

Finally have my appointment scheduled for Monday:happydance: hopefully baby wont be shy.

Do many of you still feel baby low? I feel mine in my hip area. Do you think the just perfer being lower, or will they move up soon?

I am not sleeping good at night anymore. It is just from not being comfortable and I'm not sure what can help. The only way for me to sleep is turning over on my stomach or the half on stomach half on side ... which doesn't work really well when there is a bump there! :haha: I woke up saying ow ow ow ow in the middle of the night because my shoulder was pulled out of whack from sleeping funny on it. I was so tired yesterday that I laid down in the floor with a blanket and slept for 2 solid hours. Maybe just from exhaustion?? :shrug: I'm thinking of doing that right now as I am so sleepy!

So on a somewhat happy note, I think DH is going to be able to make it to the gender scan with me ... but it is because he got laid off at work. The company is slowing down and they were having to make cuts. Not where you want to be when that is the only income you have and you are halfway through to having a new baby but he is already busting it out there trying to find another job. So while the reason isn't good, I would love it if he could be there to share that moment with me. :cloud9:

I bought a Snoogle body pillow by Leacho last week and it really helps belly and side sleepers be comfortable without smashing the bump.

Those were too expensive for my blood, so i found a "Boomerang" pillow at Bed Bath and beyond and it works the same and i just use another pillow if i need as well. I ALWAYS need a pillow in between my legs when i sleep now, haha i cant seem to get comfy either even with the nice pillow. I just have to toss and turn to one side or the other cus each side gets sore or starts falling asleep

Sassy- sorry about hubby :( but atleast he can come with you to the Dr. apt now!

Finally have my appointment scheduled for Monday:happydance: hopefully baby wont be shy.

Do many of you still feel baby low? I feel mine in my hip area. Do you think the just perfer being lower, or will they move up soon?

i still feel my little one low, even the kicks and punches its like 3 inches below my belly button

O-M-G! Literally if you know your babies gender and you want to stock up on summer clothes for next year, go to babies r us on the clearance racks. Everything is clearanced already 50% and then u take another 50% off the clearance price so literally 75% off everything on the racks. My mother in law went and spent 50% between the 2 of us and bought alll these adorable little girls clothes <3.. we got 6-9 months because baby might be larger... but I think were set, and even if she cant fit in them all I will def be able to give them as gifts to someone who can use them :)https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/babybuys1.jpg

Wow nikki they look fab!
I have the day off of my scan and intend to shop all afternoon! Hubby is back to work that afternoon so will take his card ;)

O-M-G! Literally if you know your babies gender and you want to stock up on summer clothes for next year, go to babies r us on the clearance racks. Everything is clearanced already 50% and then u take another 50% off the clearance price so literally 75% off everything on the racks. My mother in law went and spent 50% between the 2 of us and bought alll these adorable little girls clothes <3.. we got 6-9 months because baby might be larger... but I think were set, and even if she cant fit in them all I will def be able to give them as gifts to someone who can use them :)https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/babybuys1.jpg

I am SO looking forward to this! It's amazing all you can get once you know what baby is! the 20 can't get here fast enough...!!!!

I am not sleeping good at night anymore. It is just from not being comfortable and I'm not sure what can help. The only way for me to sleep is turning over on my stomach or the half on stomach half on side ... which doesn't work really well when there is a bump there! :haha: I woke up saying ow ow ow ow in the middle of the night because my shoulder was pulled out of whack from sleeping funny on it. I was so tired yesterday that I laid down in the floor with a blanket and slept for 2 solid hours. Maybe just from exhaustion?? :shrug: I'm thinking of doing that right now as I am so sleepy!

So on a somewhat happy note, I think DH is going to be able to make it to the gender scan with me ... but it is because he got laid off at work. The company is slowing down and they were having to make cuts. Not where you want to be when that is the only income you have and you are halfway through to having a new baby but he is already busting it out there trying to find another job. So while the reason isn't good, I would love it if he could be there to share that moment with me. :cloud9:

I bought a Snoogle body pillow by Leacho last week and it really helps belly and side sleepers be comfortable without smashing the bump.

Those were too expensive for my blood, so i found a "Boomerang" pillow at Bed Bath and beyond and it works the same and i just use another pillow if i need as well. I ALWAYS need a pillow in between my legs when i sleep now, haha i cant seem to get comfy either even with the nice pillow. I just have to toss and turn to one side or the other cus each side gets sore or starts falling asleep

Sassy- sorry about hubby :( but atleast he can come with you to the Dr. apt now!

My 2 cents about the Snoogle:
I started with 3 pillows, then I bought a cheap wedge at babysrus. Two weeks later and still not sleeping well. I bought the Snoogle at buybuybaby with a 20% coupon and it ended up being about $50. I have slept up to 6 hrs at a time with my bladder being the only thing that wakes me! I love it. You can also use it as a breastfeeding pillow and boppy-like baby containment pillow post-partum. If I get 5 months of good sleep it's worth every penny.

GOOD MORNING LADIES! I WENT YESTERDAY FOR MY ANATOMY SCAN AND I AM EXPECTING A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!!
(can you please put the girl jelly bean in for me)
yeaaaay! and shes growing perfectly
all 10 fingers and toes and brains great kidneys liver lungs 4 chamber heart the whole 9 yars!!!

i have my baby shower already planned for Sunday November 4th!
i am so excited! this is an amazing blessing and im glad i have all of you to share with

Amazing news nipsnnibbles! A gorgeous baby girl, congrats!!

xxx

GOOD MORNING LADIES! I WENT YESTERDAY FOR MY ANATOMY SCAN AND I AM EXPECTING A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!!
(can you please put the girl jelly bean in for me)
yeaaaay! and shes growing perfectly
all 10 fingers and toes and brains great kidneys liver lungs 4 chamber heart the whole 9 yars!!!

i have my baby shower already planned for Sunday November 4th!
i am so excited! this is an amazing blessing and im glad i have all of you to share with

Amazing news nipsnnibbles! A gorgeous baby girl, congrats!!

xxx

congrats on ur baby girl happy everything is going good :)

Ladies I wanted to share this site..I read it every week to know what to expect and find it useful! https://www.thepregnancyzone.com/pregnancy-weeks/19-weeks-pregnant/

I just noticed everyone due in January has safely made it to 2nd Trimester!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I love all the jellybeans on the first page!! Everyone who shares a due date with me is team pink so maybe that's a sign...Exactly one week til my scan and still debating whether or not to stay team yellow. Either way I'm excited to see my baby!

I can't believe Jan 1st 2013 is so PINK!!! The females are really starting off the new year. lol

I always falter around the gender scans and wonder if i DO want to find out but then i hold out and am glad that i did and then with my first pregnancy at 35weeks i wanted to know SO badly again!!! haha.

Hi. Can i join. Im due 21st and team.....blue!! X

Done and done

I can only imagine all the html that you have to deal with with that first post.

It's so difficult, it's so messy to look at and i keep miss counting because i see certain html next to names and assume it's a miscarriage but then realised its twins or something else. Here's an img of Jan 1st, it's so difficult to count how many pregnant women they are and what html goes with who.
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/jan1st.png

Bethany- I will be staying team yellow please. Also my date changed from the 12th to the 9th. Thank u very much

Done and done

Yay for us all making it to the second trimester! :happydance: congrats nips on your little girl ! And congrats seb on your little boy! Its so exciting seeing all the different jellybeans on the first page!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->