January Jellybeans 2013!...

Jaime you look fantastic!! And I'm joining the bandwagon... I want a prediction, too!! We've been doing a pool at work at its fun to see the guesses and so funny that's it's almost exactly tied.

These fruit tickers are weird, in my neck of the woods an onion is smaller than an avocado.

Note to myself newbies oorweeistyin, mommyto2peas, Mrs Mel. Find post from ginger mangos

I'm up for hiring, need a secretary? :flower:

If only 2 people could edit post 1. Are you working? Now uni is back its going to be hard keeping up.

No, I'm not at the moment. I didn't get my green card 'til the day I found out I was pregnant. After that it was all sickness haha. Since I've been feeling better I've been doing some free lance but for my dad's business :haha: (I'm a Graphic Designer that gradually moved to web site developer...) but I haven't really felt like I would be that dependable to people that would actually expect top results right now.

Ooh Indiapops we have the same scan date! Bring on the 21st!!

Cutest bump Jrow, I wish mine would hurry up!!

Stay strong Sonia, your name is lovely & I'm sure u can change your DH's mind :)

Welcome to the three new ladies-you'll just love this thread!

So excited for the upcoming gender scans wooohooo!!!

Oh & it's the 9th already in NZ so big happy birthday to you La Mere :hugs:
xxxx

Thanks so much, Lillian!!!:hugs: I'll be baking me a :cake: from scratch when I get up!!!!! Have a wonderful night ladies and I will talk to you all tomorrow!!!!:kiss:

jrowenj could you do a prediction for me?? :)

Started having a look to see if i could find some more for you Betheney and here is what i have found :D

6th Jan
Mrs Gibbo - TWINS!
Sambatiki - Yellow
7th Jan
Jellybean83 - Sadly miscarried
Miracle2012 - Sadly miscarried
28th Jan
Lisa84 - TWINS! - Yellow

i don't understand, why are so many of you already being decided that you'll be induced between 37-38 weeks.....

My AF returned when Eva was 6 months. Still BF now at 21months

Is anyone else still BF? Would be interested to know if your little ones self wean as your milk changes. If not how do you plan to handle it?

Had my first baby dream last night & it was another boy! Always dreamt a girl with DS, but don't think that means anything. It's been so different this time that I am kind of expecting a girl though. Long wait to find out on 10th Sept!

Done the following!! WOW WHAT AN UPDATE!!!!

5th Jan
Rockell8788 - Yellow
6th Jan
Mrs Gibbo - TWINS!
Maverick - yellow
Sambatiki - Yellow
7th Jan
Jellybean83 - Sadly miscarried
Miracle2012 - Sadly miscarried
9th Jan
LeelouClaire - Yellow
Naya69 - Blue
11th Jan
Mrs Mel – Newbie Yellow
18th
Nikkilewis14 - 19th to 18th
26th Jan
Oorweeistyin - Newbie
28th Jan
Lisa84 - TWINS! – Yellow
29th Jan
Mommyof2peas - Newbie

Is anyone else still BF? Would be interested to know if your little ones self wean as your milk changes. If not how do you plan to handle it?

Had my first baby dream last night & it was another boy! Always dreamt a girl with DS, but don't think that means anything. It's been so different this time that I am kind of expecting a girl though. Long wait to find out on 10th Sept!

I dunno i never gave tandem feeding much thought but looks like that's where we're heading, i don't think she'll self wean, she's too obsessed with the boob to ever consider self weaning, i know it changes to colostrum but i'm pretty sure that's not going to phase her. If she wants to have booby when the baby is here then she can have booby, i don't really mind.

Littlej, I think boy as your pg seems just like mine with ds.

Sonia, I'm bucking the trend and saying I'd change the name. But only because it's so popular. I love the name too. But my friends daughter is called it too. I think it's the no 1 most popular name in UK now. However, if you love it, keep it! Maybe when they know you are staying with it, maybe they will change there minds instead!

Does anyone else have a tender abdomen? Its just above my pubic bone, and is tender only when I touch it. I have a horrible feeling it might be to do with my c-section scar and they will not let me labour this time either. Really hope I'm wrong though.

I dunno i never gave tandem feeding much thought but looks like that's where we're heading, i don't think she'll self wean, she's too obsessed with the boob to ever consider self weaning, i know it changes to colostrum but i'm pretty sure that's not going to phase her. If she wants to have booby when the baby is here then she can have booby, i don't really mind.

You've got such a good attitude in just taking it as it comes. I'd like to be that laid back!:thumbup:

You've got such a good attitude in just taking it as it comes. I'd like to be that laid back!:thumbup:

I originally just wanted to last 12 months so now it's just whatever goes. I'm just letting Eva take the lead and whatever she wants is what we'll do.

I wanted to tandem feed, but I've read a lot about it and I know it doesn't work for everyone, so trying not to set my sights too firmly on it. I thought my milk was drying up about 14 weeks, then at 16 it was back and there was loads again! I don't think he'd care what it tasted it, don't think he'll give up of his own accord, I'd like to wean him before he's 3 but we'll see how we go.
I think sharing boobs is the earliest form of sharing they could understand, think it adds a lovely 'link' to a siblings. And it feels very special to me since my children will only genetically be half-siblings.

Oh, and relaxed parenting is the way to go :) you can't really plan anything tbh, you just have to negotiate through and see what comes your way. I'm less stressed now than before I was a Mum!

i don't understand, why are so many of you already being decided that you'll be induced between 37-38 weeks.....

I have type 1 diabetes and if my water broke on its own i can end up with an infection very quickly! Also.... Diabetic babies tend to be on the larger side and may need a c section...so far so good but they will not let me go past 38 weeks ... Im fine w it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->