January Jellybeans 2013!...

Jrow- cute baby bump! mine looks like a globe! haha

Kaicee- Leinz's LO BPM was 130's and shes having a girl, and after seeing Jrow in the high 160's and its a boy, i threw in the towel about believing the HB rate for gender....

Sleepless leadies, my cousin said she took tylenol PM and it made her crash the whole night, i asked my Dr. about it and she said its safe to take.... but i have yet to take it bc i want to wait and use it for when insomnia is really bad!

I cant wait to find out the sex but i cant wait even more to see Gummy, its crazy how fast they grow in such a short period of time!

I forgot how much of a pain it was... whilst pregnant with & breastfeeding DS. Didn't have a period for about 21 months. It was great!

I only got AF back for 2 months before I got pregnant again! I didn't get it back until DD was 11 months because of BF. I'm still BF and I hope to continue though the whole pregnancy :)

Lucky ladies I had my period for 15 years every month, non stop. LOL 'Til now, of course hahahahaha.

i hate having a period .......i wish i had enough guts to get novasure after this baby but since my tr who knows i may be the next 19 and counting!!! hahaha

Wow you ladies have been busy with the posts! I haven't been on in 2 days and there were over 10 pages.
Congrats to all of those that have found out the genders. I have 6 days to go and am getting sooooo excited!

Sonia - I wouldn't change it. Just try to make you DH understand.. Its not like the co worker is a permenant (spelling?) Fixture in your lives!

I didn't have a period the whole time I was preggo (of course) and it didn't come back until a few weeks after my DD's 1st birthday, and I breastfed her! crazy how our bodies decide things huh?

And Jaime, you have an adorable bump!

My AF returned when Eva was 6 months. Still BF now at 21months

Nikki i feel the same as you... Food is just not appealing and i loved chicken and now hate it!

Jrow- cute bump!!! Can i have a prediction as well

Note to myself newbies oorweeistyin, mommyto2peas, Mrs Mel. Find post from ginger mangos

I agree with DeeDee! Don't change the name. I love Olivia! :) The heartrate is bogus... I think all gender prediciting and wive tales are. Everything pointed to boy, and I'm having a girl.

I had a dream DD was a girl... IT was true! This time I dreamed boy and its a girl. So, you never know. :)

As for AF... This is the year I'll only have 1...

Ooh Indiapops we have the same scan date! Bring on the 21st!!

Cutest bump Jrow, I wish mine would hurry up!!

Stay strong Sonia, your name is lovely & I'm sure u can change your DH's mind :)

Welcome to the three new ladies-you'll just love this thread!

So excited for the upcoming gender scans wooohooo!!!

Oh & it's the 9th already in NZ so big happy birthday to you La Mere :hugs:
xxxx

Ooo can I have a gender prediction please?

I haven't been on so much, I have a contract keeping me busy for a while. I can't wait for it to be over so I can start nesting, I'm starting to get the urge.

I got my period a few months after having my last month even though I was still bf'ing. An awesome side effect though was that I didn't grow body hair. I didn't have to shave my legs or underarms until I stopped breastfeeding at around 7 months. It was so bizarre but I wasn't complaining!

JUst found out I'll be induced around the 38th to 38.5 weeks at least I get to see my baby earlier ad I'll b getting a new date for my us Friday hopefully it's soon

Kaicee will be induced close to the same time! Ill go around 37-38 too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->