January Jellybeans 2013!...

I have pretty much zero milk, i mean when i squeeze next to nothing comes out, i have no doubt she's sucking on empty boobs, but she doesn't really care so i don't really care. lol

Aruppe - girl!

Army - girl!

Mrs miggins - camt wait to see scan pics!

Hello all, went to my MW appt yesterday, and she couldn't find the heartbeat on her doppler, so she packed me off to the hospital, and thankfully they found it there within about 3 seconds! So i can sympathise with those of you who were upset when you couldnt find it, but now i am SO glad i didn't buy one!! not a nice feeling at all. Other than that - all is well! :)

Don't worry Jaime. A girl on the PAL thread was absolutely tiny, even at full term she hardly had much of a bump, and she has just had an 8lb 1 baby girl! She must have been carrying her in her back!

Lol u wont be complaining about not havin a huge bump by the time month 9 rolls around lol.. Ull be saying get thiss little boy outtttta me!

Good points ladies! I feel bad everyone is having trouble sleeping and I'm sleeping like a damn baby!

Mrs. Miggins- Keep us posted!! :)

Charlie- Thats odd at 16 weeks the MW couldnt find the HB? that must have been scary!

I LOVE having my doppler, i find LO so fast. at my 12 week apt. the Dr. was shocked at how easy it was for her to find the HB also, she found it right when she placed it on my tummy!

I want then weekend to come and be over with already! Next week is just going to be so exciting!

Grrr I went to the dentist this morning because my teeth and lower jaw have been really sore and the dentist said I had broken a tooth and part of a filling and need the filling replaced. Has anybody else had an amalgam filling replaced while pregnant? The dentist said it is low risk, but I am still worried.

Can someone tell me how you pronounce the name Elias? Is it like eee-lee-as or hell-i-as? Or something completely different?

I wanted to tandem feed, but I've read a lot about it and I know it doesn't work for everyone, so trying not to set my sights too firmly on it. I thought my milk was drying up about 14 weeks, then at 16 it was back and there was loads again! I don't think he'd care what it tasted it, don't think he'll give up of his own accord, I'd like to wean him before he's 3 but we'll see how we go.
I think sharing boobs is the earliest form of sharing they could understand, think it adds a lovely 'link' to a siblings. AI'm a vegetarian so just eat lots of beans for protein, make curries and stir fries and instead of eating meat if you don't feel like meat put beans in there, eat beans in your salads and eat some tofu too. But i wouldn't stress too much about protein as protein is kind of in everything and being deficient in protein is crazy crazy rare, people in developing countries aren't even protein deficient.nd it feels very special to me since my children will only genetically be half-siblings.

Oh, and relaxed parenting is the way to go :) you can't really plan anything tbh, you just have to negotiate through and see what comes your way. I'm less stressed now than before I was a Mum!

I totally agree with the relaxed patenting & learnt this with DS, but often find it hard being something of a natural worrier! There are just so many people with expectations who are ready to tell you that something isn't right or normal. We had massive issues getting DS to stay asleep for any length if time unless he was being touched. In the end he slept in our bed (from about 2 months) but with lots of opposition from health visitor, friends etc. however it worked for us & I wish we'd tried it sooner!

Not planning on doing it this time unless needed as DH & I did miss our 'alone time' ;) We'll just see what works though & hopefully will have more confidence to stick to our guns!

Mango .. I am a mango!! woohoo!!

Jrowen - Congrats on your cantaloupe. :happydance: I also am sleeping on my stomach and waking with no bump. I think maybe baby just moves or something. haha!

LittleJ - I am so excited for next week and I wish it would hurry up and get here. Come on wednesday!!

Mrs.Miggins - good luck at your scan!! :hugs:

Mrs. Miggins- Keep us posted!! :)

Charlie- Thats odd at 16 weeks the MW couldnt find the HB? that must have been scary!

I LOVE having my doppler, i find LO so fast. at my 12 week apt. the Dr. was shocked at how easy it was for her to find the HB also, she found it right when she placed it on my tummy!

I want then weekend to come and be over with already! Next week is just going to be so exciting!

Not fun, but its hampered by the fact im not exactly slim!

I know an Elias and we pronounce it differently.

ELLL-EEEE-US

EL like in Bell then E like in Me then US

Grrr I went to the dentist this morning because my teeth and lower jaw have been really sore and the dentist said I had broken a tooth and part of a filling and need the filling replaced. Has anybody else had an amalgam filling replaced while pregnant? The dentist said it is low risk, but I am still worried.

since i have been eating candy liike crazy! i went for my routine cleaning and they found a TINY TINY cavity :dohh: they say dental work can be done after the 1st trimester and its safe, i also confirmed this with my Dr.

I am holding off tho to get it taken care of bc it was borderline needing to be filled, and hubby just had to have 11 cavities filled over the last 6 months! (he has such pretty perfectly straight teeth and brushes everyday morning and night but he didnt go for routine cleanings for 10 years!) GRRR that made me so mad he didnt take care of himself bc i had to help flip the bill of course bc i VOWED the day we got married whats his is mine. :dohh:

My cousins name is Elias James (we call him EJ) but we pronounce is just as Nik stated: EEEE-LIE-US

Nik- your going to LOVE your doppler, of you have problems as us on here! we are pros now! haha what kind did you get?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->