January Jellybeans 2013!...

Ladies I saw this and thought it was funny and I would share...https://perezitos.com/2012-08-10-can-sperm-cure-morning-sickness?from=PHheadline

That theory has been around for a while I see it pop up in first tri occasionally, but it always makes me laugh!

Cant wait to be a mango on monday lol.

Also next saturday Im a bridesmaid, but Ive definitly popped since my last fitting two weeks ago so bump may get squished lol

Then on the 20th we will have our anomoly scan, we already know its a bootiful baby boy, but still very excited to see him again :happydance:

Ladies I saw this and thought it was funny and I would share...https://perezitos.com/2012-08-10-can-sperm-cure-morning-sickness?from=PHheadline

Sorry if too much info but I know for a fact this is not true and I'm still sick 3/4 times a day lol

I can't even start counting down to my us cuz all she said was she will call me between the 24th if August and the 14th of September grrrrrr

Ohhhh kaiceee u had to go there? Lol. Jk..... I cant even think about doing that in fact i think we had sex twice since we found out were preggo! How awful am i?!!?

Well ladies! Were going to the outlets today to do some shopping for little one! We did the registry yesterday and what a pain in the asssssss! I didnt finish it... I dont think im a huge fan of their crib bedding either.. I like pottery barns. Think were gunna go with a grey and yellow theme i saw...and theres these wall hangings that go with it that say" younare my sunshine my only sunshine, u make me happy when skies are grey". They go with the whole set... So would it be dumb of me to put potterybarn online on my bridal shower invite also because we domt have a pottery barn around here :/

I love pottery barn!! We have out crib from there an if we have a girl all the bedding i like is from there. I say go for it... People can order online and it's better to register for what you really love!!

Yea. Were defgoing to put babiesrus and potterybarnkids.com online! If noonebuysthen i will after the shower :)

Nikki - Yeaaaa for the outlets!!!!! THat bedding sounds adorable! I love gray and yellow!!! Oh, and as far as sex .... I think my husband have had sex like 3 times since I got pregnant too hahahahaha! I agree registering was a pain the ASS! We still have to go back and finish and we are both dreading it!!!

Lauren and Kaicee- EWWWWW!!!!!! :rofl: hahahahaha!!!!!! I think swallowing would just increase the gagging and morning sickness hahahahahahahahahahaha!

As for me... i know i am not supposed to be on here and enjoying staycation, but I woke up before hubby hehehe! I wanted to let everyone know that I FINALLY can feel little monkey kicking!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!! He was kicking ALL DAMN DAY yesterday! So hard that my husband could feel it! I am so excited!!!!!

Does anyone else feel like me..."i can't freaking wait to meet my babyyyyyyyyyyy!

Considering little boys are supposed to give you beauty, my skin is horrendous especially on my chest and my hair is either like straw or a ball of grease :cry:

Ive just dyed it which usually makes it really soft but it feels horrible and the products I used to use on my skin dont like me anymore. So today I start my exfoliating/moisturising routine ready for the fake tan to go on next friday.

I think Im already dreading it a little as I was always gonna be the bigger bridesmaid as the other two are a UK size 8 and Im a 16 lol, but now I feel a mess :cry:

God damn hormones!!

awwww cheer up, ginger!!! I am sure you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Hi ladies!

I definitely will not be trying the swallow theory - DH saw it someone too and mentioned it and I was like on your bike mate! I'd rather be sick.

I brought I breast pump yesterday and my mum, being my mum wanted to set it up and try it out. It was HILARIOUS! She only had average size boobs compared to mine and it nearly sucked it off. One of those you had to be there moments I think.

I've not been feeling too good today. We went grocery shopping earlier and I had to sit down half way through as I felt so faint. They called the first aider who then wanted to call an ambulance but I started to feel better after a sugary drink. There was a midwife in the store who came over and asked if I was ok and stayed with me for a while which was really sweet of her. I keep going dizzy every now and then now so am resting in bed. Feel like I've been asleep for hours, since about 11. Woke up up baby kicking and moving alot. Baby seems fine on doppler too. Just going to take it easy for the rest of the day x

Sonia - hope u feel better. glad you and baby are fine! Also, that is HILARIOUS about your mom trying the breast pump :rofl:

When I had my dd I had to use a pump as she was so premature. It was provided by the hospital though and resembled a large cast iron sewing machine with pipes coming off it.

It made a rather loud noise with every suck and literally pulled half my boob in each time, I felt like a cow hooked up to a milking machine pmsl

I think Ill be expressing by hand this time hehe

Ohhhh kaiceee u had to go there? Lol. Jk..... I cant even think about doing that in fact i think we had sex twice since we found out were preggo! How awful am i?!!?

Omg I do it at least 3/4 times a day lol

Even though we dont find out the gender until aug 20 we picked our nursery theme!
If its a girl:https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12248170
If its a boy:https://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/kli/kli2101bed.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"