January Jellybeans 2013!...

LAUREN - LOOOOVE both themes!!!!! Sooo cute! can't wait to find out what you're having!

i guess he just makes time ...we very attatched to eachother sometimes im too tired but i like to make him happy :)

i guess he just makes time ...we very attatched to eachother sometimes im too tired but i like to make him happy :)

we are very attached too, but somehow we always wind up cuddling instead hahaha!!!

Lauren - cute bedding!!

Sonia - Hope you feel better! Definitely take it easy and relax.

Ginger - Sorry your hormones are fighting you.

HAHAHA! Yea that theory sounds like a bunch of crap! hahahaha!! I'm sure him being a man had NOTHING to do with it. HAHAHA!!!

3-4 times a day would exhaust me so more power to you. However I will say we are definitely becoming more like we were when we were 17 and less like an old married couple. haha! It use to be we might get some luvin in once a month if we were lucky. Yay for hormones! haha!

We have 3 days left!! DH is now super excited. We haven't picked out anything for a girl but if it is a boy we want to do a cowboy themed room. I've found some really cute bedding and some fun decoration ideas just from searching the net. There are so many options for a girls room so it will hard to decide. Come on Wednesday!! :happydance:

Thanks jrowenj! I ended up only uying 3 little outfits from oshgosh ..i so badly wanted this ralph lauren coat but couldnt make myself pay70$ on a jacket!

Lauren my best friend has that set, its cute!

I can't wait until I know what Im having. I want to shop so badly. But I've kept all the cloths from my daughter, so if baby is a girl I really don't need to do any shopping. If its a boy though I have NO cloths and will have to start getting them lol

Is anyone else SUPER emotional? I cry ALL the time. Mostly when watching silly tv shows.

At least it's not only me with the crying I was watching gorillas in the mist and I cried like a baby lol

I can't believe that the Olympics are nearly over. These passed two weeks have gone so quickly! I must say its been amazing, especially being here.

Are any of you ladies overseas watching the closing ceremony tonight? Have you seen much of it on tv?

I've got a question for u ladies is it even worth buying a playpen ? I'm stuck on if I should or not thanks :)

I use a changing table, pack in play. I absolutley love it. But, mainly because thats where LO sleeps during the day. My house has an upstairs and its nicer than running her to bed upstairs. When I did that she'd wake up before I got her to her crib.

good question, Kaicee!!! I was wondering the same thing! I registered for the pack and play and was wondering if it will be used?? I figured I will put it in the tv room and baby can nap in it during the day instead of in their room at first???

I didn't have one with DS, and wont be getting one this time either. I had a portable baby swing for when he was tiny, which he loved, and then he went into a jumperoo when older, and would spend ages in it. We did have a travel cot downstairs, but it had minimal use really.

Cuz I have a swing that transforms into a bouncy chair and I have a bassinette for my room up stairs when I'm downstairs I'll be using the crib but I was thinking a pack and play might be good for the grandparents but if there is other alternatives I'm all ears :)

I have a cot for my room, and then the crib. I only needed the pack and play twice in 14 months. I also used the swing alot. I found my kids didn't like being in the pack and play for long. So I use gates to block of the rest of the house.

I think the pack and play would be good for when you visit grandparents or friends that don't have kids so you can let them nap/play in it

I think the playpen is a good idea. I travel alot so it's great to have for baby in hotels and also when i fly to visit family. Even when ur around the house if u have an upstairs and downstairs it's worth it if u need a bed for nap time. I even used the playpen to corral dd when I was trying to clean up do dishes, cook etc once she was mobile. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->