January Jellybeans 2013!...

I've tried my doppler (angelsounds) twice now and can't get anything other than my HB, is there a knack to it?

I read that statically (not sure how they know this) more boys are conceived but more girls are born.

Emy did u watch yputube vids of how to use it? It helps know where to place it

I love how many easy coast gals there are here! Nikki where in PA are you? I'm like 20 minutes over the border in NJ!

We're headed into Philly tonight to see the Cardinals play( originally from st. Louis) and I have my cardinals maternity shirt on! Yay for baby's first game!!

Little J the bow shows up on my phone but not on my laptop for some reason. Oh well, its not that big of a deal I suppose.

Right by scranton :) near the poconos !

I went to undergrad in Scranton!

I love how many easy coast gals there are here! Nikki where in PA are you? I'm like 20 minutes over the border in NJ!

We're headed into Philly tonight to see the Cardinals play( originally from st. Louis) and I have my cardinals maternity shirt on! Yay for baby's first game!!

And I am 20 minutes from the stadium!

What a day. I feel like I've been half asleep all day long. Thank God it's Friday!

OK! I am signing off!!! I will miss you ladies! I will def sneak and lurk next week!!!

I've tried my doppler (angelsounds) twice now and can't get anything other than my HB, is there a knack to it?

Emy, I had a lot of trouble finding the heartboop. I finally found it just under my belly button. I know you need to press pretty firmly.

So many of us near each other!! I'm in hunterdon county :) we should have a big playdate someday!!

i'm still not pregnant on my facebook, i kept thinking i'd wait till 25 weeks and let it slip but now i'm wondering if i could make it fulltime, it's quite the fun game seeing how far i'll get before anybody knows

i'm still not pregnant on my facebook, i kept thinking i'd wait till 25 weeks and let it slip but now i'm wondering if i could make it fulltime, it's quite the fun game seeing how far i'll get before anybody knows

Would be funny to just post a pic of baby when born and see what reaction you get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->