January Jellybeans 2013!...

There are days I don't want but he does alot for me so I figure it's the least I can do but he does know it will go down to at least 2 times when baby comes but hes amazing cooks cleans makes me a bath every night :)

Shoot! If DH would do all that for me, I think I would have a go at 2-3 times a day!! That is awesome! :D

sassy_mom - Liam and Noel Gallagher were the singers in the band Oasis and the childcatcher reference was from the film Chitty Chitty Bang Band :) xx

sassy_mom - Liam and Noel Gallagher were the singers in the band Oasis and the childcatcher reference was from the film Chitty Chitty Bang Band :) xx

Oh ok. I've heard of Oasis .. I've probably listened to their music and forgot who was singing. I think I am the only person on Earth that hasn't seen that movie. I've heard so many people talk about it but I have just never seen it.

Aww you really need to, its a childhood classic!! The kind of film you watch at christmas while stuffing your face with chocolate lol

Omg the spice girls! They weremy first real live concert but it was when gerri left and there was only 4! my mom took me for my b day lol.... And that movie i watched 5 xs a day!! Lol...

Yes ... I've heard that movie is a classic. Maybe one day I'll get around to watching it. That and Mary Poppins too! I've seen a tiny bit of it but mostly not seen that either. Sad! I feel like I've missed out on all the classics. I've never seen Grease either and everyone has seen that too. lol! There are quite a few "great" movies that I haven't seen yet. Feel somewhat deprived movie wise. lol!

I wish I could get foot rubs. DH despises giving massages of any kind and I understand why ... his mom use to call him in from playing with his friends when he was younger and make him rub her back ... but dang sometimes I ache ya know!

Every woman especially pregnant should get pampered by their husbands/boyfriends :)

I think we deserve it

Is anyone else feeling like they gained a lot of weight? I've gained about 15 so far, I was craving salads and now it's only junk!! It's all gone to my belly, arms, and face. Ugh... By the end of the day I feel like I look huge and I now get asked when I'm due. People look surprised to find out not until January!! On top of that I keep getting this gross acne! I used to have very clear skin and now I get these HUGE pimples!

Ok, vent is over. DH and I are on vacation and just enjoying the time. Before our vacations involve backseat arguments and chicken nuggets at every restaurant!!

Don't worry u might be retaining water that's why u feel bigger

My face is the same too! It was finally clear and boom, 3 more! And their deep :( they hurt! And im not trying to use really strong meds on them to dry them out...

I've gained about 15lbs so far but thankfully it has all been in the bump!

I had horrible acne with DD and am very thankful this time around, my face is super clear! I remember how awful that was though.

Watching the closing ceremony! :)

Ugh... I'm glad I'm not the only one. The deep ones are the worst! And same here, they finally clear up and then I wake up with a few huge ones again!! I have an all natural cream I got from the natural section of the grocery store that helps but nothing truly gets rid of them.

Wore a tight dress to uni and everyone is staring at my tummy. So I took a sneaky photo in the toilets. This might be why they're all staring. Lol @19weeks

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/20120813_110151.jpg

I tried bd'ing at the end of my pregnancy with DD and it did nothing. I think a guy made it up that bd'ing will bring on baby just so they could get some from their wives. :haha::haha:

I've read a lot of birthing stories and talked to a few ladies who say it worked for them. :shrug: who knows, but I think I will be trying it this time around... of course we were bd'ing like this with Rayven as well :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->