January Jellybeans 2013!...

Stupid babies r us... The furniture I wanted is out if stock

Baby's room is going to be where dh's office currently is which is pretty close to the master bedroom, but for the first few months I'll be sleeping with baby in a spare room so that dd and dh are not disturbed. Dd will be in school and dh well he's a sissy. :haha: I nurse so he can't help with feedings so there's no reason to wake him up too. Then after we get a good schedule or baby has a good sleep pattern I'll trade the baby stuff in the spare room with dh's office.

I'm currently waiting for dh to clean out a few things from the spare room so I can set up baby's stuff, but he thinks "there's still plenty of time" so he's in no hurry. :brat: I may hire the landscapers ;) or just do it myself if he doesn't hurry!!!

Last couple days baby girl has been more active. I've felt her for quite a while but it was here or there. Now it seems I feel her for a while off and on throughout the day. Bring on the rib kicks. :rofl:

Lee, I'm sorry about the UTI. I've had two already. They are no fun. I hope you feel better soon!

You know a good way that might help with finding a name? Watch the credits at the end of movies! I do that with almost every movie I watch and I always see some new names or names I love!

I forget I'm pg sometimes too. Then I get kicked in the bladder or somewhere and remember real quick! :rofl:

I wonder if we should get a move on registering too. I think I remember if you register for something at Babies R Us and you don't get it, they give you a percentage off (after baby is born maybe??), so it might be worthwhile to register for everything!!

Hmm... maybe ill register for a boat load of diapers... so i can get the discount :blush: haha

Dh painted the nursery weeks ago lol, and the cot is up too lol, think he might be a bit excited deep down! Although he then decided we needed to freshen up the rest of the house as its not been done for about 6 years. Ds's room and kitchen are done, we are halfway through hall, and then just living room and our bedroom to do. He has the next 2 weeks off work and hopes to have most of it completed by then. I think I need to get all the old baby clothes out of the attic next and see what nutral stuff we have and what we need to buy.

I was in the kitchen this morning and found myself 'stroking' the cheek of the baby on the scan pic. Think the hormones have got to me!

anyone know where i can get a maternity dress for a wedding i have to attend in 2 weeks?!

I just bought one from Zulily (not sure it would make it in two weeks, though).
This is the one I got.
https://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/266064290456647332_7cjUPsot_b.jpg

I got this one at Kohl's for the shower on Sunday. I also wore it to my sister's funeral.
https://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com/upload/266064290456188984_DxXFW465_b.jpg

thanks, jes! I didn't know kohls had maternity!

ughhh... i am so sorry again about your sister... :hugs:

I bought a cute one at Motherhood Maternity - it was only $40 and really cute. Worn it to one wedding earlier this month and I have another one to wear it to next weekend. Plus it's cute so I can wear it to work or out anyway. :)

Thanks Jaime. I can't believe she passed a month ago yesterday. It still doesn't feel real - like she's just away on vacation and when she gets back, everything will be the same again.

Thanks Jaime. I can't believe she passed a month ago yesterday. It still doesn't feel real - like she's just away on vacation and when she gets back, everything will be the same again.

i can only imagine how surreal that would feel...

Had our anomaly scan today and all looks good. The only slight thing is that they think the placenta might be close to the cervix, but they couldn't tell for sure because baby's head was in the way. Means I get another scan at 36 weeks as a precaution to check this out. Other than that all looking good and she said we had the most cooperative baby she had had all day. :)

Attachments

• Little Bean 20 weeks4.jpg
    Little Bean 20 weeks4.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 7
  • Little Bean 20 weeks 5.jpg
    Little Bean 20 weeks 5.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 5
DH said today he is tired of hearing names.:haha: He's just as frustrated. He said maybe you should take a break from looking. I said well someone has to name this baby. :haha: I suggested another name to him and he said ok sounds good .... we'll see how long that lasts though. I really like it. I think it is cute and sweet sounding and very simple. Chloe Lynn

Lynn is my mother's middle name and I think it is pretty. We'll see. lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->