January Jellybeans 2013!...

Love the name Evelyn (Evie)! Has always been one of my favorite names. Alyssa and Makayla are cute too

Morning/Evening ladies!!!

Greens - big congrats on your lovely blue jellybean :hugs:

Great bumps mummyof2peas and snowangel!!!

Sassy, I think you're onto a winner with Evelyn, it's classic and beautiful and has a great name to shorten too.

Gosh Kaicee, hope DH is ok, that gave me shivers - anything to do with something touching my eye aagghh!!

Hope everyone is well, it's Friday here woohoo, my parents are visiting from the US, cant wait to see them :happydance:

xxxxx

Here are a few shots of my bump~

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-08-16154248-1.jpg

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-08-16154229-1.jpg

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-08-16154211-1.jpg

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-08-16154308-1.jpg

DH says he likes Evelyn. And he likes that we would call her Evie. hmmmm maybe a name working for us! We shall see. :D

I keep doing one-off hiccups all through this pregnancy but today I've started having acid reflux with it, its leaves a horrible taste in my throat.

I love the name Sephine for a girl but my OH say its too old-fashioned. Grrr. I just can't get him on board with it. For a boy I'm stuck. I like Nash but OH is trying to veto that too. We're really struggling. His latest suggestion for a boy is Cedric. I veto'd that. Fast.

I keep doing one-off hiccups all through this pregnancy but today I've started having acid reflux with it, its leaves a horrible taste in my throat.

I love the name Sephine for a girl but my OH say its too old-fashioned. Grrr. I just can't get him on board with it. For a boy I'm stuck. I like Nash but OH is trying to veto that too. We're really struggling. His latest suggestion for a boy is Cedric. I veto'd that. Fast.

You seem to be in the same boat as we were. Stuck with each saying no to the other.

What dh and I did was take turns going through the baby names book writing all names that we liked and whether we preferred it as a first or middle name. Then we compared lists.

But like I said earlier the name we ended up with I just kept bringing it up and to my surprise he grew to love it. :flower:

Im excited baby is going to to his/her first concert tom and sat night in hershey pa!!! I am curious if ill feel tons of kicking!

I can honestly say that I am glad I didn't want to stay team yellow ... I think this baby will never have a name. We literally read 100 names on ones list and managed to get 3 maybes ... then we browsed through several websites and we must have read another 100 and got nothing. It's going to take us until January to find this poor baby girl a name.

I feel a little frustrated. Guess I should take a break. DH and I both would love to go ahead and give her a name.

Here are our we'll think about it names:

Evelyn (Evie for short)
Alyssa
Makayla

Another problem would be to sort out a middle name. I'm worried that Evelyn might be too old of a name but I thought it had a pretty sound to it despite the age. And if we were calling her Evie then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. hahaha!

Anyone else just completely stuck on baby names??

Love the name Evelyn! Very cute! I haven't heard of Evelyn. My sister named her baby Everlee.

You seem to be in the same boat as we were. Stuck with each saying no to the other.

Yes I want to pull the "look who has to push this kid out" card but I'm keeping that one up my sleeve :winkwink:

What dh and I did was take turns going through the baby names book writing all names that we liked and whether we preferred it as a first or middle name. Then we compared lists.

But like I said earlier the name we ended up with I just kept bringing it up and to my surprise he grew to love it. :flower:

That's a great idea. I don't have a book but maybe i can direct OH to a baby name website and we can do it that way.

Yes I want to pull the "look who has to push this kid out" card but I'm keeping that one up my sleeve :winkwink:

Not only do u have that card, but u have the "I'm the one who supplies them with the birth certificate info so if u want ur name included in that u best become more negotiable." :rofl:

Im excited baby is going to to his/her first concert tom and sat night in hershey pa!!! I am curious if ill feel tons of kicking!

When I was pregnant with DS I was 31 weeks at a metallica concert - My stomach hurt from all the kicking :p

I can honestly say that I am glad I didn't want to stay team yellow ... I think this baby will never have a name. We literally read 100 names on ones list and managed to get 3 maybes ... then we browsed through several websites and we must have read another 100 and got nothing. It's going to take us until January to find this poor baby girl a name.

I feel a little frustrated. Guess I should take a break. DH and I both would love to go ahead and give her a name.

Here are our we'll think about it names:

Evelyn (Evie for short)
Alyssa
Makayla

Another problem would be to sort out a middle name. I'm worried that Evelyn might be too old of a name but I thought it had a pretty sound to it despite the age. And if we were calling her Evie then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. hahaha!

Anyone else just completely stuck on baby names??

Love the name Evelyn! Very cute! I haven't heard of Evelyn. My sister named her baby Everlee.

I like Evie and I like Makayla (Sorry im no help :p)

I am hoping some of you ladies can help me - So I don't double post would you mind taking a look at this thread and tell me what you think?

Thank you in advance

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ster/1139051-help-gender-scan-pic-please.html

And now DH says he doesn't actually like Evie ... :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh: so we are back to nothing. We have been trying for the last half hour and nothing. This feels so aggravating because it seems like we will never find a name for this kid! :dohh::dohh::dohh:
And to make matters worse ... every name he reads out of the baby name book is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of ... His first name was Thora???? I don't want some random name that the kid will hate. I think I need a name break. I really just wanted to give her a name .... and not when I gave birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->