Baby Boy Download Link.

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/dianitachapina/BabyGirlS.png

Baby Girl Download Link.

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/dianitachapina/OurBaby-1.png

Neutral and Other Download Link.

>Click on the link above.
>Right Click.
>Save Image As.

If you want me to help you. No problem! You can send me a picture of your Ultrasound in a) a bnb message, b) a link to photobucket or c) to my email: [email protected]

Lauren - yes, mine was lots until wk 15 ish then went and now back. Unless its coloured or smells it's normal according to my midwife x

Jaime- we have a Destination Maternity at our mall that has some cute Pea in the Pod, Heidi Klum, and Rosie Pope as well as some cute things that are more reasonable. I recently got a dress for a bachelorette there- it was cute and I only paid $40. They also have a website. I've also gotten some great stuff at Kohls and Gap maternity is also worth checking out! I also want you to know that you're a genius! We're on vacation and I did the dig a hole in the sand to lay on my belly. It was great! I haven't lain on my stomach in months!!!

And Neutral!

Download link:

There ya go! I think I need a job hahahaha.

Beautiful frames Deedee

My ultrasound will be transvag the midwife said, she wants my cervix size checked because I had cerv cancer some years back. So making sure a stitch isnt required to prevent premature labour. I'm glad she is thorough, it will be peace of mind.

I had a low lying placenta in my first pregnancy
I'm glad to hear they monitor it more carefully now, mine wasn't picked up until I was about to push my daughter out and it was blocking the cervix partially. It all turned out ok but was not a nice experience.

Anyone else sleeping like a log? I swear I'm comatose each night, I rarely even wake to pee now even though I live on the loo all day. I wondered if its baby having a growth spurt and my body is making me rest up. I could sleep through a tornado I swear.

Darkstar - glad they are checking it.
I could sleep for England - I go to bed no later than 10, crash as soon as my head hits the pillow, I do wake to pee and then when my alarm goes off at 7 I am dead to the world and cannot get out of bed. I then spend most of the day weary from what feels like lack of sleep so definitely know how you feel

Beautiful frames Deedee

My ultrasound will be transvag the midwife said, she wants my cervix size checked because I had cerv cancer some years back. So making sure a stitch isnt required to prevent premature labour. I'm glad she is thorough, it will be peace of mind.

I almost think you're lucky. The 20 week ultrasound was so uncomfortable with a full bladder. I spent part of the time in awe of my little one, and most of the time wishing the baby would cooperate so I could pee, lol.

Anyone else sleeping like a log? I swear I'm comatose each night, I rarely even wake to pee now even though I live on the loo all day. I wondered if its baby having a growth spurt and my body is making me rest up. I could sleep through a tornado I swear.

Wish I was sleeping all night! I can't, I barely really sleep. I sleep mostly in the morning after hubby leaves LOL

Love Chloe. :) As My DD is Chloe Noreen. Also nice kitty's name Ducky! :)

Love the frames and the bumps! It's so exciting in here. :)

We are naming our lil girl. Zoela Dawn. (Zo Ella) and I'm sure some will have to be corrected as it is not (Zo la.)

Just wondering (and I feel a little silly asking) what are we suppose to do with the frame things you made Deedee? I wasn't sure what the JB meant.

Just wondering (and I feel a little silly asking) what are we suppose to do with the frame things you made Deedee? I wasn't sure what the JB meant.

Oh, Jellybean hahahaha. Your ultrasound! If you want to place it as an image with the frame on FB or ... anywhere you want. If you can manage to put the image on the PNG or if you need me to help you, no problem. Just send me a picture of your ultrasound and Ill put it inside the frame.

I think I'll end up giving y'all my email so you can send me the ultrasounds if it's better for you that way too.

I'll probably definitely do that once I get my us do e so I can post it here as fb but I'm sure it will be easier for u to do it for me :)

Does anyone have a us in September for gender scan?

Ok, you can send me a picture of your Ultrasound in a) a bnb message, b) a link to photobucket or c) to my email: [email protected]

Just remind me when you send it what team you are in :) I'll put your ultrasounds inside the frames.

Cool I'll do that as soon As finally get my gender scan lol

I sent you an email DeeDee. Thank you for your help! I have no idea how to do that stuff. hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->