January Jellybeans 2013!...

Adorable Lilah! Hooray for a well behaved baby!

Here's my 20 weeks bump. Then a comparison of 17 weeks to today.

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/5D1AAF43-879C-4A14-9493-562AD2703728-8864-000012AABA986E7F.jpg

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/17weeksand20weeks.jpg

Had our anomaly scan today and all looks good. The only slight thing is that they think the placenta might be close to the cervix, but they couldn't tell for sure because baby's head was in the way. Means I get another scan at 36 weeks as a precaution to check this out. Other than that all looking good and she said we had the most cooperative baby she had had all day. :)

Lovely scan xx

They said I had a low lying placenta too. Also having a scan at 36 weeks. Was told they quite often move out the way though

I Apologize for the Size. So I've been working on a little surprise for you girls. I designed a little announcement PNG for you girls that are Team Pink. I'm going to start working on Team Blue too. If you are able to use it by your own that's great, and if not, that's OK, I can put the picture of your JB in there. No problem. Just upload your JB's US up in a message and I'll gladly add it and send it back.

Ok, so here it is. The little DeeBee on top of it is my Logo. Haha.

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/dianitachapina/BabyGirlS.png

The Edit is because I uploaded a smaller version of it. Haha.

Cute scan! I love the scan pictures we get!

Very nice bump! :)

Thanks ladies for letting me throw around my name ideas. :hugs:

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/18weeks.jpg

18 weeks... i seeeee something!!

Cute, Deedee! You are so creative!
Nikki, cute bump! I love the pic in the corner of your pic. That must be you and DH?!

Sassy, I think Chloe is cute, but that's our kitty's name, so I'm biased!

Had our anomaly scan today and all looks good. The only slight thing is that they think the placenta might be close to the cervix, but they couldn't tell for sure because baby's head was in the way. Means I get another scan at 36 weeks as a precaution to check this out. Other than that all looking good and she said we had the most cooperative baby she had had all day. :)

Lovely scan xx

They said I had a low lying placenta too. Also having a scan at 36 weeks. Was told they quite often move out the way though

Thank you. Yeah they said that to me too. Apparently as the uterus gets bigger the placenta usually moves up. I had a friend who also had this (although I think hers must have been more serious as she had regular scans from 28 weeks onwards) however hers moved in the end and she had a natural birth. :)

Lovely scan xx

Thank you. Yeah they said that to me too. Apparently as the uterus gets bigger the placenta usually moves up. I had a friend who also had this (although I think hers must have been more serious as she had regular scans from 28 weeks onwards) however hers moved in the end and she had a natural birth. :)
Yeh my sister had it twice and it always moved. Were u told u may get bleeding?

Lovely scan xx

No they never said anything about that.

Lovely scan xx

Yeah they said if I get any bleeding that will be why. They gave me a number to ring if that happens

DeeDee that is awesome! I will send you a pic of my JB as soon as you get the blue one done!! Awesome!

Nikki - omg you are so tiny! Lucky Duck!!! Super cute!

The picture makes me look tiny!!! I weigh (shhhh) close to 170 now! I dont know where it is because I dont look it.. Wth!?

Boys one! I take advice on how to make them prettier.

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/dianitachapina/BabyBoy.png

I'll make a gender neutral too, for Team Yellow and... well, general use.

After I eat lunch, I'm starving. When I'm designing I forget to eat hahahaha.

Lovely scan xx

Yeah they said if I get any bleeding that will be why. They gave me a number to ring if that happens

Hmmm. I will ask the midwife about that when I see her in a week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->