January Jellybeans 2013!...

I thought I'd post my bump since everyone else is. Here's 20 weeks, halfway through.

Attachments

• 8:17:2012.jpg
    8:17:2012.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 7
So my friend is already one week over due and he doc refuses to inducer saying she's not dilated and says in a week and a half he will just do a c section I think this is crazy !

On the other hand I'll be doing baby's room next week finally :) love my dh for starting it with me

Thanks for the frames DeeDee they're super cute!!

Lilah glad your scan went well :thumbup:

Brieri super cute teeny bump & yours too Nikki-I see definite growth! Think mine is in between the two of you :)

Your bump is lovely ducky-all baby!

Hope everyone is well-the weekend is here!!

xxx

Yay at starting baby rooms! I know of few of you have mentioned that. I can thankfully say we are making progress in that direction. As it is right now the office, it is packed full of stuff so we have to empty it out. We were able to purchase our storage building so DH and I or someone has to start working on it. It's a 10 X 8 shed. Then I got a 45 gallon tote to start packing up the office. I think that will be the projects for this weekend and ... DECORATING!!! We have decided on an owl theme ... I found this one at Target that I LOVE!

https://www.target.com/p/calico-owls-collection-by-bananafish/-/A-14043318#?lnk=sc_qi_detailbutton

Ladies thi may b tmi but do any of you have alot of discharge?

Yes. I have a lot of discharge normally and during my pregnancies it just gets worse! I'm always wearing a liner, then changing it a lot throughout the day :blush:

Cute frames Deedee! Thanks!!

Ladies thi may b tmi but do any of you have alot of discharge?

Yes. I have a lot of discharge normally and during my pregnancies it just gets worse! I'm always wearing a liner, then changing it a lot throughout the day :blush:

Cute frames Deedee! Thanks!!

Same here with the discharge. It was worse with DD, though. I'd say it means you are getting your mucus plug. And its a good guard against infection. :)

ALL THESE GENDER SCANS MAKES ME WANT TO KNOW WHAT I'M HAVING!!! Me and hubby talked about it last night, we decided that although it would be exciting to know immediately what we're having we'd probably be disappointed we didn't wait until the birth, because it's something we really liked doing the first time around. Kinda like how peaking at Christmas presents early leaves that feeling that you wished you'd never looked. So we're still on team yellow, but i'm still more curious than ever!

ok girls latest batch of update thanks Deedee for recording them for me

calista20 - Blue Team
els1022 - Pink Team
brieri1 - Yellow Team
Sassy_Mom - Pink Team
Little J - Blue Team
Readynwaiting- Pink Team
Greens25 - Blue Team

I'll try keep an eye out over the weekend for further changes and then lovely Deedee will keep an eye out during the week.

On the upside i used my not BnBing time to study for a uni quiz that i'm pretty sure i aced!!! YAAAY

The picture makes me look tiny!!! I weigh (shhhh) close to 170 now! I dont know where it is because I dont look it.. Wth!?

Wow Nikki! I weigh just about the same and you look waaaaay smaller! Lucky you!

Just got dh to move things out of the room I'll be using for baby for the first few months. Tomorrow I'll probably set up crib and whatever else. I just might wash a few loads of baby clothes too. :thumbup:

Hubby spoke to his training supervisor and he said: "They would work something out for monday." So, I guess I'm not going alone to the Ultrasound! I was kind of looking forward to surprising hubby by myself at dinner, but I wasn't looking forward to the cab drive, haha, wasn't sure they would make it here on time and me getting there on time. And Hubby is excited about seeing baby too, so it's all good. OMG just a weekend away!

Deedee- every morning I give DH the newest countdown... Can't believe tomorrow I'll get to tell him that it's just 2 more days!

Ok girls, I've thought of a boy name but everyone thinks it's cruel lol. I love the name Randy, however our surname is Mann. Too cruel?

Hi all,

haven't had a chance to catch up with all the updates, will read through later. Just wanted to let you all know that I got the anomoly scan through for 17th Sep. 21 + 2......seems ages away!!

Ooooh pink or blue???? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"