January Jellybeans 2013!...

I have gotten sick a couple of times in the last week but it's been when I ate too much of a volume. I think my stomach just can't stretch anymore!

Congratulations to all of you with scans. Lots of boys. It's making me wonder about my prediction of boy!

Tomorrow I have my 19 week check-up tomorrow and my scan on 9/4. Still team yellow and more concerned that everything be normal.

Vacation is coming this weekend!!! Cannot wait!!!

had a huge preggo vomit tonight, haven't done that in a while. It kinda sucked.

Just really in a funk today and I dont know why. Cant get work done, im sad.. (maybe its because hubby left for 3 days on work) Blahs.. I have this house to clean (whyyy did we choose to buy a home with 3 bathrooms blows my mind) and I dont know.. just MEH!.. hope its just my hormones.. or the fact that ive gained 13 lbs.. :( I dont know...But it sucks.

just had my monthly check up. Gained 12 lbs which she said is right on track. Blood pressure is good. Baby heartbeat is good. blood tests for downs syndrome came back good. anamoly scan came back good. Measured my bump and measuring on schedule.

What a great check up! going back in 6 weeks for glucose test. blehh

Don't worry Nikki ... I've already gained 20lbs. I think the baby is just growing nice and healthy in there. Unless your doctor is worried, try not to stress too much!

I know its mostly water and it will be gone once baby comes but i hold onto rediculous amounts of it!! Im sure ill be over it in a few hours!

no he told me since its only 13 that its normal.. I look at my pictures from mexico in january and i look like a completely diff person! haha

Congrats on the all the boys! So exciting! I absolutely can't wait to find out what we're having. Still really nervous about everything being as it should though.... and still nearly 3 weeks to go!

Hope my doc doesn't get mad, I'm still around 6 lbs less than first appt weight....
Although I've got plenty extra junk in the trunk.... And I weigh less than at my appt 2 weeks ago.... (2 lbs...)

I have not gotten sick in a couple of weeks, just happens when I don't eat at the time I'm supposed to. Thank God.

I gained 3 pounds in the last 15 days! It's a little bit more than what I was aiming for...

my bump has definately grown!

Attachments

• 17weeks.jpg
    17weeks.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 17weeksw2.jpg
    17weeksw2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 6
Super cute bump Mammas!

Where are you ladies getting the free sling from? Can you post the website please?

sevenslings.com but look for the free sling code!!! i forget what it is at the moment but if u googled it you can find it!:)
u just pay shipping and handling of 11.40$ if your from the US. not sure what other countries are.

I think my diabetes plays into a lot with the water gain! I think i am slowly coming down from my little :woe is me: rant haha... Ill worry about it after baby comes! no use in worrying now! :)

Well ladies I had my scan and we are TEAM BLUE!!!!
Congrats on team :blue:, Lauren!

Just back from the scan. Everything was looking good. :thumbup: Baby had it's cord between the legs but she said, as far as she could see, it looks like we're having another :pink:! So excited that Meg is (probably!) going to have a little sister! :happydance::kiss::cloud9:
Congrats on your lil girl, span!

We are TEAM BLUE!! Must be something in the water here is NJ/PA!!
Congrats on your little boy, aruppe!

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/dianitachapina/BabyBoy-1.jpg

We are TEAM BLUE! It was clear as day, but that's the only picture he cooperated for! LOL

:happydance: yay DeeDee! Ton of congrats on your baby boy! I'm so happy for you! :hugs:

my bump has definately grown!
Such a cute bump mamma!

So happy for all the ladies who just found out what your having! Almost makes me wish we were finding out, but I can hold out lol! Hope all is well with you ladies!

I totally understand about whining about weight gain.

I feel very self conscious about my weight even though I know I am supposed to be gaining. I lost 20lbs prior to BFP and was feeling more confident in my appearance. Baby throws a big wrench in it all but this is good weight. I have gained about 8lbs so far and doctor told me to shoot for 25lbs. I kind of want to save up all that weight gain (I know, I know) until the end.

Truthfully, I think most people focus on the belly and understand the weight gain elsewhere during pregnancy.

I am already pretty heavy, so Im pretty excited that I haven't gained anything yet. I normally but on about 20 though throughout my pregnancys.

I gained the 20 from my last baby but didnt lose ANY of it. I couldnt seem to get my eating in check. So even though I breastfeed (still breastfeeding) it did nothing for my weight. So this pregnancy is just adding to what I already had :( So I really hope to only put on what I need and nnothing more.

Is it normal at 18 wks not to feel baby all the time I'm freaking out a little

I'm still sick all the time still hope everything is ok

Also where do u girls order ur Doppler ?

Hope everyone is doing good :)

Is it normal at 18 wks not to feel baby all the time I'm freaking out a little

I'm still sick all the time still hope everything is ok

Also where do u girls order ur Doppler ?

Hope everyone is doing good :)
Doc says not to bother with thinking too much about movement until 25+ weeks but usually counting around 27-28 starting....
Not a big deal at all!

I ordered one but I would have preferred one with the hb readout....
U could actually just buy a stethescope since u should be able to hear the baby with it now or soon....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->