January Jellybeans 2013!...

My hubby is so sweet..he sent me a bouquet of daisies from 1800 flowers becayse he was away on work all week and knew i had a pretty rough week lol... Said he couldnt wait to come home and see his girls :). ( our dogs a girl and baby is a girl). Sorry just had to blab! Made my day!:)

That's so sweet! Last night we were laying down and I told hubby: "We love you" he just told me: "That still feels strange, like you have multiple personality disorder or something..." :haha: But he did write today: "How y'all doing..." Progress???? Hahahaha.

He still ahs a good 20 weeks... Ull see when baby is born, he wont be able to get enough! Is he excited about the baby boy? Lol

I have a question ... We kept DD's crib and it is the old drop side style. Since all companies switched to making the ones that no longer have the drop side due to a safety issue, I would like to buy a new one for this baby but DH can't understand why we need to buy another crib if we already have one. Are any of you using the old style drop side cribs? I hate them because you have to make sure it is locked in place but DH says he can just put something on there so it will no longer come down. No offense to hubby but I don't want some half rigged crib just to save a little.

I don't know why we kept it ... it just got put in a closet and carted around everywhere. lol

Now that I think about it we do have the drop side from dd. I hadn't even thought of or considered that an issue until now. I'll bring it up to dh. Not sure tho if we will get a new one or just lock dd's. Dh was looking at a crib he liked the other day. They have decent ones at Baby depot in Burlington Coat Factory then if you sign up for email updates they send you a 20% off coupon. I saw one relatively inexpensive I like at Target too. :flower:

I have a question ... We kept DD's crib and it is the old drop side style. Since all companies switched to making the ones that no longer have the drop side due to a safety issue, I would like to buy a new one for this baby but DH can't understand why we need to buy another crib if we already have one. Are any of you using the old style drop side cribs? I hate them because you have to make sure it is locked in place but DH says he can just put something on there so it will no longer come down. No offense to hubby but I don't want some half rigged crib just to save a little.

I don't know why we kept it ... it just got put in a closet and carted around everywhere. lol

To be honest... If u have the money too, i wouldmjust get a new one bc it wont be a huge pain in the ass..not only that but the new cribs are mostly lifetime cribs which means they turn into toddler beds and then a queen bed when they become a teen and such... Their about 250-600$ depending on the one u want..so it lasts a while..just be careful bc some babies like to chew the rails so u may want to protect them.... We are getting the white carters set from babies r us and the crib is about 260$ ... Which is awesome! The fact it turns into a queen is even better!! :)

Also the dresser is really sturdy and shuld last a long time too, its a tad more expensive than the crib but i thought about how long it would last and id say it was worth it!

My hubby is so sweet..he sent me a bouquet of daisies from 1800 flowers becayse he was away on work all week and knew i had a pretty rough week lol... Said he couldnt wait to come home and see his girls :). ( our dogs a girl and baby is a girl). Sorry just had to blab! Made my day!:)

That's so sweet! Last night we were laying down and I told hubby: "We love you" he just told me: "That still feels strange, like you have multiple personality disorder or something..." :haha: But he did write today: "How y'all doing..." Progress???? Hahahaha.

He still ahs a good 20 weeks... Ull see when baby is born, he wont be able to get enough! Is he excited about the baby boy? Lol

Super. He never said he wanted a boy or a girl, he just said he would be happy with either. But he got all teary eyed at ultrasound, and I saw how excited he was. He was trying to hold me while I was laying there. I kinda got the hint then that he had his hopes high for a baby boy.

Super. He never said he wanted a boy or a girl, he just said he would be happy with either. But he got all teary eyed at ultrasound, and I saw how excited he was. He was trying to hold me while I was laying there. I kinda got the hint then that he had his hopes high for a baby boy.

Awe thats so sweet! :)

I've been so busy the past few days, I've not had time to pop on here, can't believe it still moves so fast!

Congrats to all the new pink and blues we have, and to the yellow one too!

I'm hoping if I can labour this time I can do it with just gas and air, as when I had my spinal for the c section the put it in wrong and it felt like lightning had stuck me! Very scary and I'd rather not have an epidural if possible.

I wouldn't worry about the drop down side if you had no issues with it before.

I KNOWW, Nikki! It seems so far away sometimes and sometimes I am like EEEK only 18 weeks!!! I can't stinkin WAIT!!!! I can't wait to smell him mmmmmmm

Still waiting on scan results to find out gender.... Trying SO hard to be patient.... Another day...

sooo... trying to decide on a regular travel system STroller or the 3 wheel jogging stroller... any advice?

Jaime, we got the pink travel system at babies r us...i think its like neon pink with black..comes w the stroller, car seat and car seat thingamabob... It is 240$ they also have blue and green too! I love the 3 wheel ones but were told they can suck when u fold em up bc the wheels r big and take up room, but i dnt care, im gettin it anyway!

Jaime, we got the pink travel system at babies r us...i think its like neon pink with black..comes w the stroller, car seat and car seat thingamabob... It is 240$ they also have blue and green too! I love the 3 wheel ones but were told they can suck when u fold em up bc the wheels r big and take up room, but i dnt care, im gettin it anyway!

hmm... i was gonna do just the typical snap and go stroller with the car seat and carrier thingy, but everywhere I go I see women with the 3 wheel strollers... do you know why one is better than the other?

Ok, so, when does the third trimester begin? Is it week 28?

I am pretty sure it starts at 26 weeks. I found this trimester calculator.. Maybe it'll help? https://www.baby2see.com/trimester_calculator.html

The three wheel strollers are good on all terrains and its a smoother ride... A lot of runners like to use them...im not really a runner but i do like to go for walks... I just like the sporty look of them to be honest...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->