January Jellybeans 2013!...

Drum roll ladies..... It's a BOY!!!!
I kind of already figured that lol but baby is right on schedule due the 19th a day different them what I had predicted only cuz I messed up the time

Be back for the rest

Wow, I didn't visit the site for two days and there's over a hundred new posts! Congrats to all the new jellybeans!

Drum roll ladies..... It's a BOY!!!!
I kind of already figured that lol but baby is right on schedule due the 19th a day different them what I had predicted only cuz I messed up the time

Be back for the rest

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: :flower: Super glad you got to go!

So Jaime u were right on ur prediction sorry Nikki u thought it might b a girl it would have been nice but I've had 2 boys so it should be easy :)

Deedee could u post my ultrasound pic if I email it to u my computer is down and I can't throught my phone

Yay for another boy!! Blue team is going strong!

Well be doing a Britax as well. The B Safe/B Agile combo... The stroller is a 3 wheel, light, and super easy to fold. It's already made for the car seat to snap in so you don't new to buy anything extra. And their car seats are very highly rated. I thinking we're leaning towards a sandstone color.

Huge congrats on your beautiful boy Kaiecee, so glad you made it to the Ultra sound :hugs:

Some great stroller advice today ladies, thank you all so much cause that's the main thing im struggling with! Luckily, mum and dad can bring me back a decent one from the US at Christmas so I dont have to pay the extortionate NZ prices!

Nikki that is very sweet of DH :)

Deedee what an idiot that woman (I think it was a woman) was! Glad your pregnancy hormones kicked in and you gave her a piece of your mind!

Just one more sleep to until the weekend and envelope opening/gender reveal woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

Congratulations on your baby boy Kaiecee! :happydance: It's 15-15, very steadily even with the genders in January. :)

Congrats kiacee

The scan place just tried to reschedule me from Monday to another day. No way! I told them OH has rearranged his work schedule to be there so they are moving someone else. No way am I waiting longer!

We got a second hand Strider 3. We are only having one kid so not worth new to us plus the less we spend the longer I can be a sahm. My Bff had a baby last year and is loaning us her bassinet and capsule (which was new to them) and we will buy a used cot but new mattress and new car seat. Some things I won't do second hand. Our push chair was a bargain I love it.

So Jaime u were right on ur prediction sorry Nikki u thought it might b a girl it would have been nice but I've had 2 boys so it should be easy :)

Deedee could u post my ultrasound pic if I email it to u my computer is down and I can't throught my phone

Send away! I'll reply to your email as well, so that way you just download it to your phone too.

the email is" [email protected] With an "s" at the end haha.

All this talk of baby stuff makes me even more excited to get the nursery decorated and putting all that baby stuff in the house!!! AHHHH! I already have some outfits hanging in her closet and it makes me just grin! :happydance:

I scored at the mall yesterday 10 super cute outfits/pajamas/dresses for $50 bucks.

We bought everything new except My bassinette and were missing some stuff but his side of the family will b throwing a baby shower so we will see what's left to buy after that can't wait to go shopping for real boys outfits :) and dh will b putting crib up soon :) which btw he bought even before we knew we were pregnant

As it looks right now I'll b going to my appointment at 1pm
Let cross our fingers for that can't wait to know what it is and most importantly if every thing is good with baby

Send away! I'll reply to your email as well, so that way you just download it to your phone too.

the email is" [email protected] With an "s" at the end haha.

I'll send it soon or later tonight but if it's too late to do just do it tomorrow or whenever u have the time thanks

Anyone else all of a sudden have no sex drive at all? It's been really yeehaw since the sickness went away but this last week or so .. I can't seem to find the urge to get it up and go. I know the need is buried down there somewhere. I felt it vaguely for a brief second the other day :haha: .... perhaps tiredness? I know lately with DH being out of work and us trying to get things ready for the baby maybe my system is just tired. I miss it though hahahahahaha:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->