January Jellybeans 2013!...

I might have to look into changing the stroller on the registry..so many cute joggers i see!

I have the baby jogger city select, it's amazing. Best pram ever. All my friends love it and wish they'd gotten it with their babies.

I am getting this plus the second seat for when baby arrives.
I have a city jogger single and I love it, do easy to push around.

We are getting neutral colors for the big ticket items... tahts why our jogger we picked is dark but has lime green/green accent coloring on it and the carseat matches and comes as a package deal with the jogger stroller since its an attachment. i LOVE the jogger strollers!

We put our crib together lastnight! it looks SOOOO cute. We got it from Target online and it came attached with a changing table. I love how the spring part has 3 levels it can be adjusted for height for as baby gets bigger and stands up we can lower the spring mount so he cant fall over the railing. The changing table pad was really thin, so I am glad I had gotten a nice big soft one at a garage sale with a baby blue cover, it fits PERFECT on top of the changing table. Now we just need our crib set and itll be amazing!

This weekend hubby and i are going to rearrange and move furniture into the nursery like the dresser and his little bookshelf. i wanna be able to start putting his clothes in his dresser!

Ginger- hope things are ok!

Hubby and I have DTD a hanful of times since falling.... but he got super scared the once time i spotted afterwards a bit. But we have done it again since and now we know what position not to do it in so prevent that:blush:

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Little j that sounds so exciting! We are painting the nursury by the end of the month (hopefully) and then in september were gunna pick up the crib, changing table and dresser! Im so excited!! I just wanna get the ball rolling already!

We r half way through painting our nursery yellow. Our nursery furniture arrived this morning but we need to put it together. Soooo exciting. I want baby to come now

it's so much less exciting the second time around because i have nothing to buy. Because we were team yellow for Eva everything is gender neutral, it's just all bright colours or animal/jungle themed. I don't think i got her anything pink or girly other than clothes. Mat, swing, pram, carrier, car seats, rugs, blankets, cot bedding, basinette bedding, change table covers and change mats.... All gender neutral, i'm going to use it all again.

I do have a small list of things i'd like though
Baby sling (purchased!!)
second pram seat
Medela swing breast pump
Portable cot (didn't get one for Eva and we really needed one!! i managed with borrowing and using the pram but this time i'm just gonna have to buy one)
More Maternity bras
More Breastfeeding singlets

We've decided not to use a capsule or basinette with the pram, we've just decided to carry the newborn in probably the sling or the ergo carrier until he/she can semi sit in the pram and then we'll use the second pram seat.

Oh and i'm now a Papaya!!! woooo!!!

Maybe google a free promo code.

I got mine the other day but its too small i think. Its seriously a piece of fabric sewn into a damn tube. I cant believe these sell for 50 dollars!!!!!

i knew they were simply made, all slings are. Which is why i've refused to buy one in the past because in the shops here they're all $50-$70. But even if i was to make one the cost of the correct fabric 97% cotton 3% lycra still wasn't that cheap and i couldn't find the right fabric anyway then i had to worry about it not being exactly right. So when i saw this one for postage cost only ($20) i couldn't go past it.

I think the udder covers was a good buy too because they use tonnes of fabric, but i don't need one, i'm happy to just get me tits out.

How I wish all my pregnancy dreams were about baby. I keep dreaming hubby breaks up with me, doesn't divorce me, just... breaks up with me, ya know, like back in the non married days. Buaaah! :( This morning he did it again, and I went to my parents house, into their pool (which of course, they don't have) and proclaimed I was to never leave that pool ever! Hahahaha. It's kind of silly, but I was devastated when I woke up.

On a brighter news, haha, Sister in Law just texted me that we could have her stroller and car seat combo, since she will need a double stroller, because she has a baby as she expects another one. It's a jogger stroller the one she had for Whitt, don't know the brand though.

Thanks dee dee. They have a hooter hider one 2 but i dont know the code

I've got all of mine - I ordered before BFP and they all arrived in first tri.... Hehehe :)

Ok, we will make a business. I'll do all the graphic design, website and y'all just do the sowing. Hahahaha. It really doesn't seem that hard, I mean, if they are going for 60. I just wonder how much they really sell without their offers.

How I wish all my pregnancy dreams were about baby. I keep dreaming hubby breaks up with me, doesn't divorce me, just... breaks up with me, ya know, like back in the non married days. Buaaah! :( This morning he did it again, and I went to my parents house, into their pool (which of course, they don't have) and proclaimed I was to never leave that pool ever! Hahahaha. It's kind of silly, but I was devastated when I woke up.

I had an awful awful awful dream last night i'm going to put it in a spoiler because it was a rather graphic, horrible dream that i couldn't even talk to my husband about this morning
i dreamed that someone kidnapped and killed my daughter Eva, it was a boy i went to primary school with who in the dream is now a serial killer with his brother (random much). They murdered her in the same way that babies in third trimester are aborted in my state in Australia through a procedure called the D&X. Please if you want to stay sane don't google what a D&X is, it's violent. It's stayed with me all day and i hope more than anything that i forget it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->