January Jellybeans 2013!...

Anyone else all of a sudden have no sex drive at all? It's been really yeehaw since the sickness went away but this last week or so .. I can't seem to find the urge to get it up and go. I know the need is buried down there somewhere. I felt it vaguely for a brief second the other day :haha: .... perhaps tiredness? I know lately with DH being out of work and us trying to get things ready for the baby maybe my system is just tired. I miss it though hahahahahaha:haha:

"All of the sudden"...not so much sudden. It's been gone since BDing! I miss the intimacy but not the act!

Anyone else all of a sudden have no sex drive at all? It's been really yeehaw since the sickness went away but this last week or so .. I can't seem to find the urge to get it up and go. I know the need is buried down there somewhere. I felt it vaguely for a brief second the other day :haha: .... perhaps tiredness? I know lately with DH being out of work and us trying to get things ready for the baby maybe my system is just tired. I miss it though hahahahahaha:haha:

I still don't need all of one hand to count the number of times we've dtd since my bfp. :haha: I don't see it happening anytime soon either. I'm feeling pretty crappy and dh is having surgery tomorrow.

We were pretty steady with it and to be honest I had missed that ... it use to be about once a month before I got pregnant. After I stopped being so sick ... it was like hey ya! hahaha! And there are times where I will be sitting and thinking oh yes ... there will be some action .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. :haha::haha::haha: And it is hard to focus on DH when tiny baby is throwing a party in my uterus. :haha: So if I could just get both kids quiet down and things settled ... hahahaha yep every mother says that right!?

Congrats kaicee!!

Ugh sex wtf is that? Lol..weve literally done it 3 xs since finding out lol..im an awful wife!! Lol... Its ok he gota lot in while we were trying haha

Congrats kaicee!!

Ugh sex wtf is that? Lol..weve literally done it 3 xs since finding out lol..im an awful wife!! Lol... Its ok he gota lot in while we were trying haha

:haha::haha::haha: I don't think that makes you a bad wife. I was just wondering if anyone else was going through a sudden "where did the sex go" lol!

Yea but i do miss the imtimacy... That sucks... I just dont have the drive to do it lol..soooo tired haha

@Kaiecee, didn't get any e-mail.

Hubby and I still get around it, haha. We usually go about twice a week.

@Kaiecee, sorry, we went out for dinner and didn't read your previous post, no problem, just let me know here when you send it! :)

i have plenty of sex drive, gimme gimme gimme. My problem is not being so exhausted that i can actually get the energy to do it.

So I went to the doctors, my blood pressure is slightly high and there was sugar in my urine so Ive gotta go for a blood test this week for diabetes :cry: the joys of being pregnant!!

I think we've beat you all, still no sex since our bfp! We decided after the mc's not to dtd until after 12 weeks, and now dh is on meds where he can dtd but not finish the job iykwim? Got a feeling it might be next year when it happens now! I'm not in the slightest bothered though, my sex drive walked out on me years ago!

Yey for you boy Kaiecee!!! So glad you made it to the scan :)

Melly - We have the Zapp as DS's main pushchair now & love it! It folds so compact compared to others & we travel a lot to see family, so it leaves plenty of room in the car. My sister has had one for nearly 3 years & it's still perfect.

It's not great on rougher terrain due to small hard wheels, but we never wanted it for that anyway. We also have a more bulky pushchair with suspension that we got first (also from DS) that is part of a travel system & takes a carrycot for when we'll be out for longer walks. I We'll see how DS does walking everywhere, but I imagine some times when we actually need to get things done, we'll have to wear baby in a carrier/sling & have the pushchair set up for DS or he won't cooperate!

I hadn't seen OH in a week as I've been away with DS. As soon as DS was asleep we were all over each other and DTD :rofl:, my sex drive died a bit but it's back now :D

I have the baby jogger city select, it's amazing. Best pram ever. All my friends love it and wish they'd gotten it with their babies.

I hope evrything is ok ginger! I know what diabetes feels like, no fun!! :(

But just remember most woman will spill sugar into their urine during pregnancy even when their blood sugar isnt high!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->